PDA

View Full Version : Which Dragon Do You WANT To Go Limited?

CJ525
05-05-13, 09:18 AM
I want some other dragons to become limited...

CJ525
05-05-13, 09:20 AM
As annoying as the Love Dragon is, it gives over 1,000 XP when sold and it's only 5 hours. So that would be one I'd want to be kept.

RotomGuy
05-05-13, 10:00 AM
You've listed only commons and Rares. Commons, annoying as they are, are fundamental towards game breeding or it would be silly easy.

I don't think any Dragon right now should become limited. Quetzal shouldn't of gone and Clown shouldn't either. Neither of them are seasonal. (Clown may be April Fools, but it wasn't intended to be)

By the way you forgot Firestorm. I would choose that if it were there.

kwhales
05-05-13, 10:16 AM
Titan or any of that element combo. They all have pretty long breed times.

hamadrys
05-05-13, 10:20 AM
Titan or any of that element combo. They all have pretty long breed times.

I second that. The longest breeding time can go first !

yayacupcake
05-05-13, 10:31 AM
I voted fruitful but I see the reasoning behind retiring Clown. There's 2 Super Rares there and it COULD be tied to April Fool's. If TL is really "cleaning up" to release new dragons they can remove the duplicates in same categories... then they can focus on adding combos like Mythic + 1 Basic Element & Cosmic + 1 Basic Element... that'd be a start.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-05-13, 10:33 AM
Tusker! And they have the nerve to call him Super Rare. :mad: He's a real interference anytime Pink goes into the den.

RotomGuy
05-05-13, 10:36 AM
I voted fruitful but I see the reasoning behind retiring Clown. There's 2 Super Rares there and it COULD be tied to April Fool's. If TL is really "cleaning up" to release new dragons they can remove the duplicates in same categories... then they can focus on adding combos like Mythic + 1 Basic Element & Cosmic + 1 Basic Element... that'd be a start.

The Mythic and Cosmic series' little twist is that they are all meant to be Tri-Colours except the Diamond. They should add the Cosmic/Diamond though.

And I agree, these so called "clean-ups" should be for duplicate Super Rares. Like Honeybee or Scorpion. But they shouldn't be cleaning up anyway.

kooky panda
05-05-13, 10:41 AM
You can add your feedback to the current Limited Dragon Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&p=585283&viewfull=1#post585283)