PDA

View Full Version : Skipping magic scissors or skipping mithrils?

estiquesophy
05-05-13, 07:48 AM
If I skip crafting the magic scissors which cost me 200 gems, does that mean that I don't have to craft the scissors at the magic forge and the scioors is available immediately?
I have just spent 120 gems skipping one mithril . I don't understand if players can skip with 200 gems not to craft the scissors, why should there be another question asking us to skip the mithril which cost 240 gems in total ? :confused:

vchanhs
05-05-13, 07:57 AM
When you SKIP crafting the scissors, you don't get the scissors in your inventory. The quest will be considered completed. When you BUY the mithril in magic forge, you will still need to spent two days to craft the scissors which will be in your inventory.

wassupbaby
05-05-13, 07:58 AM
Well , if you already have 1 mithril , then buying another one is cheaper . But if you dont have any , then skipping scissors is better option.

estiquesophy
05-05-13, 03:22 PM
Thanks to both of you ! I will choose skipping the scissors if i have not spend my gems on one mithril. i'll save 40 gems and 2 days. Now it's a choice of saving 2 days or saving more gems. In this case, I'll choose to save my gems!