PDA

View Full Version : Updates confused

mellishab
05-05-13, 04:35 AM
Hi guys I recently started playing game on I phone and quite enjoy it but I'm reading posted on valentine and original version and I'm quite confused I I'm currently finishing valentine challages but seeing things about upgrades but only on original what does this mean do I have to start all over again to get new stuff or do I play as I have been or is there an upgrade I can use on my phone to change over could someone please explain thank you

ashleighncurrie
05-06-13, 02:43 AM
Hi guys I recently started playing game on I phone and quite enjoy it but I'm reading posted on valentine and original version and I'm quite confused I I'm currently finishing valentine challages but seeing things about upgrades but only on original what does this mean do I have to start all over again to get new stuff or do I play as I have been or is there an upgrade I can use on my phone to change over could someone please explain thank you

Which version are you playing? Is the app icon got a pink cow and a pink pig with a heart on? Or are they normal colours for the animals.

mellishab
05-06-13, 04:53 PM
The icon is just a pic of a castle

kooky panda
05-06-13, 06:43 PM
Team Lava sometimes releases seasonal versions of the games for a period of time. The seasonal game runs side by side with the regular game.
When you download a version like the Valentine, you current game will be there.
Sometimes the seasonal may have extra items it it for a period of time, so you should play the seasonal version until the regular version gets an update.
Right now with Castle, the most current game to be playing is the Regular Castle game version 1.1.4
You can find the version number of the game under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen.