PDA

View Full Version : Game won't level up...!!!

bluebird5555
05-04-13, 09:03 PM
WT!!! I have played and achieved the stars necessary to level up but the next level stars locked and indicates I need one more star!?! I keep rocking out the games at lower levels to make it level up but it's definitely stuck!!! I have closed the game, reopened it and played lower level games for the star, but nothing!!!! HELP!!

Phaedrakiki
05-05-13, 05:01 PM
Hi bluebird,

If it keeps saying you need one more star even after getting more stars in lower levels, it certainly sounds stuck! I got that message once, but when I got more stars it let me progress. Have you tried restarting your device (game could still run in background when "closed?) If nothing works, delete the game & re-download. According to moderators at this forum (on other threads) your game data will be restored, as it's saved on their servers... Good luck!

Phaedrakiki
05-05-13, 05:27 PM
BTW, I'm wondering what are the star requirement(s) to "level-up?" I think there are 2 types, per-island & per-game, but don't know for sure or why I think that. :confused: After the time I had to go back for more stars (months ago,) I've tried to get at least 12/18 stars per island...thinking that's the ratio required. I think at a certain point, the game makes you go back and get 66% stars overall (or something like that.)

What's the highest level you finished, bluebird5555?

bluebird5555
05-07-13, 06:17 PM
I am level 10...I think...castle obsidian. I tried EVERYTHING and it keeps telling me you need 1 more stars to unlock this area. Play previous levels and unlock more stars...??

bluebird5555
05-07-13, 09:01 PM
Your advice worked...was able to level up....AND I am at level 61:)!!