PDA

View Full Version : No customers!!! Help me please!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 02:34 PM
So my little sister was messing with my ipod and changed the time forward a few hours to mess with my alarm clocks. When I logged into my restaurant it said I was out of sync with the server time. I changed my clock back to the right time, but now there are no customers coming into my restaurant! Also, my little person with the chef hat is gone. I turned my ipod off and on, but it didn't work...

What do I do?

My username is anjega :/) (with the smiley face, but remove the slash) and my restaurant is named Allison's.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 02:52 PM
So my little sister was messing with my ipod and changed the time forward a few hours to mess with my alarm clocks. When I logged into my restaurant it said I was out of sync with the server time. I changed my clock back to the right time, but now there are no customers coming into my restaurant! Also, my little person with the chef hat is gone. I turned my ipod off and on, but it didn't work...

What do I do?

My username is anjega :/) (with the smiley face, but remove the slash) and my restaurant is named Allison's.

Are you sure your Host Table (the thing your "little person with the chef hat" is standing behind) isn't in front of, and thus blocking, the door to your restaurant? Because that would stop customers coming in AND make your chef disappear...

Just move the Host Table back a square...

Unregistered
12-24-10, 02:57 PM
Are you sure your Host Table (the thing your "little person with the chef hat" is standing behind) isn't in front of, and thus blocking, the door to your restaurant? Because that would stop customers coming in AND make your chef disappear...

Just move the Host Table back a square...

No, it's not. My door is clear and my host table is in the same spot it's always been.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 03:18 PM
No, it's not. My door is clear and my host table is in the same spot it's always been.

Then I would email TeamLava about it.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:15 PM

What do I do?

So i added you trying to see what's the problem..
1. Your Storm ID is anjega (no smiles faces)
2. i see customers coming in.. but you have no food so they leave mad and makes you lose popularity.
so get some food going (;

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:36 PM
2. i see customers coming in.. but you have no food so they leave mad and makes you lose popularity.
so get some food going (;

:o
I don't know why I can't see them. I'll put some food out and see if it disappears.
Also, I just found out I can't see the host or customers in other people's restaurants either. WTF

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:40 PM
Okay, so the food dissapears, but only when I'm not playing the game. When I open it up everything stops.
I'll email the people. I hope they don't take too long to respond.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 07:18 PM
Okay, so the food dissapears, but only when I'm not playing the game. When I open it up everything stops.
I'll email the people. I hope they don't take too long to respond.

It might be a bug or something but definitely email TeamLava and tell them your concern.. hope everything works out for you.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 07:18 PM
It might be a bug or something but definitely email TeamLava and tell them your concern.. hope everything works out for you.

try uninstalling and restalling the game