PDA

View Full Version : border collie is the key to solving a number of goals and is ridiculously expensive.

adelpks
05-04-13, 07:59 AM
part of the fun of this game is being able to have reasonable achieveable goals and while i know you make money off the gem purchase i believe that you should at least be able to complete parts of the game without spending money and thats what gets you to come backvand be tempted to spend the next time. I also think it's great when you provide ways to get gems other ways like trying a new game but there is no way i'm going to make 149gems that way and it is in no way even tempting to spend over $10 just so I can get the one animal that unlocks another to complete several of the goals and the boarder collie is this animal. Without him I cannot get the tree frog and cannot breed the bullfrog to complete the goal and start the next collection. And it is extreemly frustrating when most if not all goals require some gem purchase and i presume your goal is to keep people playing as much as to make money.
Hope this feedback is valuble

07-23-13, 06:13 AM
I do I get a border collie without buying gems with money

Hope

zan5
08-13-13, 09:11 PM
I totally agree.
Border collie is unachievable. It needs to be reduced in price, or we need more ways to earn gems, e.g gifting.

nky1111
08-14-13, 01:00 PM
one year - one collie lol. but for that price you can outfit the whole shop with gems. why ever go for the collies.

TPease
11-11-13, 12:40 PM
Farm Story gives 1 gem for crop level 2 & 4; why can't pet story do some kind of thing similar? It is the same company. And charging 149 gems for such a key in other goals is extortion in my book. I am not made of money and can not afford to spend over $100 for a game when I have real life expenses to deal with.

I think Pet Story is fun and interesting but not so much that I would be willing to shell out that kind of dough.