PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Dragon Story for Gold?

Youngster502
05-04-13, 07:55 AM
I've noticed that social media really does impact an app's success. Therefore, I think that it would be great to earn Gold in exchange for sharing Dragon Story through Twitter and Facebook. Although this feature would earn easy and help Gold for players, it would also immensely promote the app using social networking.

I am suggesting that the option should be available for every goal you complete. After you finish a goal, you could either tap a Twitter or Facebook icon to share your achievement, which will result in a one Gold bonus to your account.

Is anybody in favor of doing this? Tell me what you think.

Youngster502
05-04-13, 12:48 PM
Poll added. Please vote accordingly.

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:01 PM
This is really interesting

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:03 PM
This is really interesting

Thank you! I plan to contact a developer soon!

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:04 PM
Same here!
I mean it helps with gold,advertising, and media so it is perfect

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:11 PM
Same here!
I mean it helps with gold,advertising, and media so it is perfect

Those are some of the positive benefits of this feature. It not only gains publicity for Dragon Story, but the player receives a bonus for helping the app!

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 02:34 PM
This is a good idea and I share on FB on another game and get gold... I'm surprised TL hasn't done it yet.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 02:34 PM
Someone voted no... O_O

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:35 PM
This is a good idea and I share on FB on another game and get gold... I'm surprised TL hasn't done it yet.

This feature has been added on many other apps, including some that are very similar to Dragon Story. It's helpful to players that use social networks.

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:35 PM
Someone voted no... O_O

Yeah, I saw that... :(

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:36 PM
Yeah! It is done with most games with the similar idea

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:36 PM
those are some of the positive benefits of this feature. It not only gains publicity for dragon story, but the player receives a bonus for helping the app!

definitley!

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:37 PM
Someone voted no... O_O

Two actually. If you don't have any social accounts, you don't have to do it so I don't know why they chose no. I guess everybody has an opinion

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:40 PM
Unfortunately, there are many users that will not benefit from this feature, as they may not use social media. But, there really is nothing to lose by adding this feature!

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 02:40 PM
Two actually. If you don't have any social accounts, you don't have to do it so I don't know why they chose no. I guess everybody has an opinion

Another said no >:[ oh well I'm sure TL will still like the idea.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately, there are many users that will not benefit from this feature, as they may not use social media. But, there really is nothing to lose by adding this feature!

I have done most goals, I just need the dawn tree goals so I won't get much off this but so many others will.

Youngster502
05-04-13, 02:58 PM
I have done most goals, I just need the dawn tree goals so I won't get much off this but so many others will.

Who knows? More goals are sure to come. :)

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-13, 03:00 PM
I didn't vote, because I don't do Facebook, nor do I do Twitter.

sollia
05-04-13, 03:05 PM
I voted no because I hate those kinds of social sites. I wouldn't want to be posting anything to my Facebook. It's been abandoned for 2 years and I want to keep it that way.

This could also become a problem for children who play the game.

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:23 PM
Don't think I could live without my facebook lol

mikeclit
05-04-13, 03:29 PM
I do think games that do this are cheesy, but I'd like a couple extra gold!

skeleton25
05-04-13, 04:01 PM
I voted no.... Because then with changes teamlava does I would feel guilty into promoting game to others like friends and family. Since they would put in money into it thinking its a good game and then tl changing breeding and all kinds of things overnight

Plus I don't really think they need to know what I do in my spare time

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-13, 04:22 PM
I went ahead a voted. Voted no, not only because I don't use either Facebook nor Twitteer, but others brought up good points about their voting "no" their points made good sense to me and I agreed with them.

TinksThots
05-04-13, 04:23 PM
The extra gold would be great, but I can't stand it when people spam my Facebook newsfeed with game junk, and I'm not going to start doing it myself.

lotusthreads
05-04-13, 04:26 PM
I voted no as I do not want to promote teamlava to my friends. I hate the way that they don't treat players equally, and the random price hikes that we have experienced means that I would feel guilty if anyone i knew started a tl game in the current environment that we have, and they got stressed and upset by tl's tactics.

Youngster502
05-04-13, 04:28 PM
Thank you, everybody!

roni122285
05-04-13, 04:35 PM
I voted no because I know most of the people that would see don't have money for an apple device so they'd probably be android and not get the whole game anyway since TL can't seem to fix the parity issue.

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 04:53 PM
Now that I think about it, there are some cons but it is useful to some ppl who need or want gold.
So I guess like every other TL feature or update or as a matter of fact, anything in the universe, it does have bad and good features....

Anyways.
Let's see what the mods think. You could put this suggestions

Turpsichore
05-04-13, 05:10 PM
Players who don't use those sites may lose if TL remove gifting gold in favour of giving in exchange for a tweet or fb post.

TL could lose BIG TIME if they encourage users to discuss them on social media sites.Have you not noticed the increase in unhappy players over the past few weeks? As well as the long-running parity problems there was the diamond den that some were chared l50 gold for and others were charged 300, none were made aware prior to purchase that the den became an expensive decoration after just 7 days unless more gold was handed over; there was the treasure dragon that was breedable in the teaser and then only available to buy, the rate of 1 gold per hour advertised in the market (most players don't use the forum so bought believing what was written), complaints about too many new dragons being released each week and colours splitting too often. And who could forget the brilliant idea of simultaneously trying 4 different versions of breed time/speed-up cost in a closed environment.

I'm sure it would be great publicity.

doop01
05-04-13, 05:21 PM
Players who don't use those sites may lose if TL remove gifting gold in favour of giving in exchange for a tweet or fb post.

TL could lose BIG TIME if they encourage users to discuss them on social media sites.Have you not noticed the increase in unhappy players over the past few weeks? As well as the long-running parity problems there was the diamond den that some were chared l50 gold for and others were charged 300, none were made aware prior to purchase that the den became an expensive decoration after just 7 days unless more gold was handed over; there was the treasure dragon that was breedable in the teaser and then only available to buy, the rate of 1 gold per hour advertised in the market (most players don't use the forum so bought believing what was written), complaints about too many new dragons being released each week and colours splitting too often. And who could forget the brilliant idea of simultaneously trying 4 different versions of breed time/speed-up cost in a closed environment.

I'm sure it would be great publicity.

Yep.
Beware the unhappy customer!

HenryLucky1
05-04-13, 06:49 PM
Lol guys, you don't have to promote that game to other, just promote it to yourself (create new fb/social media account..... )

riniocha1
05-04-13, 06:51 PM
Brilliant idea.. :)

sunkalito
05-04-13, 09:00 PM
I voted yes, but I was torn. I really hate spamming people with these kinda of things, to be honest!