PDA

View Full Version : Max energy bug!

akshri
05-04-13, 05:54 AM
Hi,

I'm in level 23, getting a max energy of only 30. But my husband gets max energy 40 for level 21. I have been getting 30 max energy from level 6/7. I have reported this bug to teamlava support, but no fix yet :( It's been a while (more than a month!) and I have lost hope. I just want to know, if anyone has this bug?

CottageRose
05-04-13, 06:32 AM
Unfortunately, it's not a bug. It' s deliberate. There's a thread around here on this.

Apparently, only the original play testers had 40 energy. The official stance is that TL now randomly selects different groups of players to 'test' having 40. Similar to you, I have a 30 limit, while my friend at work, who started months later, has 40. Very frustrating, I agree.

akshri
05-04-13, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the response. That's bad. I have been playing this game for 6/7 weeks . My husband and I started the game together, don't understand why this discrepancy?

maj1977
05-04-13, 08:02 AM
Tl likes to do quite a bit of "test groups" so it's something you have to get used to if you want to play their games. In CS most of the differences are in energy caps and the amount of gold it takes to buy something. Somehow they feel these test groups give them data about how to move forward with game creation, when in reality it just firms a lot of bad feelings with players. If you start reading the forum threads you'll find a lot of posts on this topic. It's just something we have to accept.

maguar
05-04-13, 05:36 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39765-Why-is-my-Energy-Cap-reduced) on the energy cap.