PDA

View Full Version : Bakery names??

Pockii101
12-24-10, 01:53 PM
I noticed some people have emotes in their bakery name or they have spaces. Every time I try to change my bakery name and have spaces, it won't allow me to change the name, I've tried removing the spaces, but I still can't change the name.

How can I rename my bakery? How do you get special emotes and/or spaces in the name?

Unregistered
12-26-10, 06:08 PM
I noticed some people have emotes in their bakery name or they have spaces. Every time I try to change my bakery name and have spaces, it won't allow me to change the name, I've tried removing the spaces, but I still can't change the name.

How can I rename my bakery? How do you get special emotes and/or spaces in the name?

Once you make a name for your bakery you have to pay with gems to change it. Go to your profile in the message menu to do this.
To add icons you must download Emoji from the app store. There should be a free app.
People put spaces at the beginning of the name so that they are added to the top of your neighbors list. Its a smart idea but it can look weird if not done right.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 11:03 AM
Once you make a name for your bakery you have to pay with gems to change it. Go to your profile in the message menu to do this.
To add icons you must download Emoji from the app store. There should be a free app.
People put spaces at the beginning of the name so that they are added to the top of your neighbors list. Its a smart idea but it can look weird if not done right.

That doesn't answer the question though. I can't put emoticons on my name eather. I got the 10 gems. Is that a new rule?

Abi
01-31-11, 12:18 AM
I have the exact same problem right now! I have the 10 gems and emoji in my keyboard but it won't let me change it even with no spaces! My ID is Abi_cakes and im in level 27
I would love to change my name so please some one help us out 