PDA

View Full Version : Dawntree dragon - cheapest gems?

Anyuszko
05-04-13, 04:30 AM
I did not found any notes before about it, so: since dawntree dragon is considered "super rare" it is tradable (despite that it is not a hybrid). If you trade it you will get one big emerald, one big pearl and a small other gem. Trading two dawntrees makes you one emerald and one pearl dragon.
Many ppl have them (dawntrees) such as me an earlier hunt for quetzal. Dawntree was considered as a "fail" on making quetzal. But it is not :)

Dawntrees are still breedable (what does it mean it is "seasonal"? when will it leave?), now I am breeding, evolving and trading them for a gem dragon park. :)

aceblade
05-04-13, 06:30 AM
I didn't know they rewarded a big Pearl!
I'll have to breed a couple more.
Too bad it will take me several days to go thru the breeding, hatching, and evolving process.
:S

Anyuszko
05-04-13, 07:46 AM
I didn't know they rewarded a big Pearl!
I'll have to breed a couple more.
Too bad it will take me several days to go thru the breeding, hatching, and evolving process.
:S

Yes but it worths more than do the same with 10 common white dragon. 26 hours seems to be a lot, but two big gems worth it

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 01:01 PM
Yes but it worths more than do the same with 10 common white dragon. 26 hours seems to be a lot, but two big gems worth it

Dawn Tree is pure green but you can get it with Forest/Light. Light is it's hidden colour.

Same for Peacock, pure purple but it's hidden colour is yellow and you can trade it for a large purple gem and a large yellow gem.

lunarbunny
05-04-13, 01:13 PM
In this regard I'm really grateful they are set up this way so we can at least trade them. I didn't get quetzal before its vacation but I did get 2 extra Dawntrees, and its worth the 26 hr wait. I can now comfortably have emerald and pearl without having to sacrifice any of my beloved dragons :)

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 01:49 PM
In this regard I'm really grateful they are set up this way so we can at least trade them. I didn't get quetzal before its vacation but I did get 2 extra Dawntrees, and its worth the 26 hr wait. I can now comfortably have emerald and pearl without having to sacrifice any of my beloved dragons :)

Yeah true but these new hidden colour dragons make the Diamond hybrids harder to get, like Quetzal was.