PDA

View Full Version : Can't upgrade a farm - resets

zadidoll
05-03-13, 09:26 PM
I'm losing coin over this as well.

I have two small farms in the process of upgrading to a large, one Enchanted Farm and one large farm. I'm attempting to upgrade a small farm to a large farm. I had well over 30,000 coins so I upgraded and it began to upgrade then I got the "processing" screen and saw the farm revert back to a small farm and I'm left with less than 29,000 coins. Gather more coin to get up to over 30,000 again and again it reverts and I lose coins. This happens several times. Why? Is it a glitch or can we only upgrade two items at a time? If the latter why losing coins?

I uploaded a video to Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=493990870668072

DaojinWildfire
05-03-13, 10:45 PM
The game is showing the "processing" dialog because it encountered a sync error. This usually happens when the information from your device (most likely the balance of Coins) does not match the amount recorded on our servers. The amount displayed after the sync error is the actual correct amount, which our servers attempts to update. Since the actual amount if less than the total cost, you will need to collect a few more Coins to upgrade the farm.

Let us know if you have any other questions!