PDA

View Full Version : Chop Away Hair - Wont Let Me Make Axes

kc023
05-03-13, 06:18 PM
As apart of the quest, I made the three axes and chopped away sabina's hair which unlocked the next phase of the goal. After I sent requests to my neighbors for the potion, I quit the game. Upon reopening a few moments later the quest had reverted back to the "making axes" phase, which I already completed. Now, however, I can't even create the axes in my forge. I don't know what to do!

A bit of help would be much appreciated :) Thanks!

maguar
05-03-13, 08:25 PM
I've flagged this over for you

kc023
05-04-13, 05:38 AM
Thank you!!!

Dimante
05-06-13, 03:37 AM
Hi Maguar,
I also have this problem. Could you flag for me too ?
Thanks,
Craggie Castle

puffindutch
05-06-13, 03:49 AM
I had a similair problem. Think you have to actually click on Sabine to complete the goal.

maguar
05-06-13, 04:18 AM
Heya, I've flagged it over. If clicking on Sabina works please let me know.

kc023
05-06-13, 02:46 PM
Clicking on Sabina didn't work for me! Still experiencing the problem!

PikaSquirrel
05-06-13, 03:00 PM
Issue should be fixed for you guys now. Thank you for your patience!

jatas
05-06-13, 11:36 PM
I have the same bug as well. Please kindly assist. Thank you

maguar
05-07-13, 02:43 AM
I e flagged this over

kerry1708
05-07-13, 09:54 AM
Me too!!pls help

kooky panda
05-07-13, 10:13 AM
Flagging over.

PikaSquirrel
05-07-13, 11:16 AM
Those who wrote in should be able to pass the quest. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let us know. Thank you.

0321minjung
05-08-13, 06:24 PM
I have the same problem. Please fix it for me. Thank you.

0321minjung
05-08-13, 10:59 PM
When this problem will be fixed??
I'm waiting and waiting for your help. T.T

maguar
05-09-13, 03:27 AM
This has been passed on

PikaSquirrel
05-09-13, 12:17 PM
Please let us know what you see happen right before you lose the Stout Axes, thank you.

0321minjung
05-09-13, 05:51 PM
Thanks. TT.TT
I passed making axes quest, chopping away quest . After that I was proceeding with next 'asking friends Skunk Solvent' quest.
Few minute later, I pressed the quest box ( located top of left) , suddenly, previous 'Chop away' quest reverted back.
My friend's had responded to my asking but I couldn't proceed with next quest.

PikaSquirrel
05-09-13, 06:05 PM
Please force close the game and check again. I have checked your account and you are on the "Solvent Solutions" goal now and do not have goal "Cutting it Close" anymore.

qkooh
05-10-13, 12:48 AM
Me too. help me . id:qkooh
I made 4 axes. But I stollen 2axes by error . So no prgress.
I want mission complete

PikaSquirrel
05-10-13, 05:48 PM
You should be able to pass this quest now, thank you.

SweeetP
05-12-13, 08:53 AM
I too have the same problem, already created 3 axes but only shows 1 and I am unable to create any more axes in the forge. Please help.

kooky panda
05-12-13, 09:34 AM
I too have the same problem, already created 3 axes but only shows 1 and I am unable to create any more axes in the forge. Please help.
Flagged over.:D

ButterPanda
05-12-13, 11:16 AM

Please force close your game and restart your device. Please check for the Stout Axes.

SweeetP
05-12-13, 07:30 PM
Thank you.

chabelly79
05-12-13, 11:33 PM
Im having the same problem... Lost the axes and cant forge anymore... :(

ButterPanda
05-13-13, 10:04 AM
Im having the same problem... Lost the axes and cant forge anymore... :(

Force close your game and restart your device. Then check for the Stout Axes.

Mettegren
05-15-13, 09:46 AM
Please help me. I have got the same problem to day.

I have force closed game and restarted device. I have also deleted game and reinstall. Nothing Works???

ButterPanda
05-15-13, 11:19 AM
Please help me. I have got the same problem to day.

I have force closed game and restarted device. I have also deleted game and reinstall. Nothing Works???

Fixed. Now force close your game. Check for the axes.

aurorasreds
05-23-13, 11:54 AM
I just had the same problem! What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

aurorasreds
05-23-13, 11:59 AM
As apart of the quest, I made the three axes and chopped away sabina's hair which unlocked the next phase of the goal. After I sent requests to my neighbors for the potion, I quit the game. Upon reopening a few moments later the quest had reverted back to the "making axes" phase, which I already completed. Now, however, I can't even create the axes in my forge. I don't know what to do!

I just had the same problem! I closed, restarted app and device, deleted and reinstalled app and nothing worked. It still won't let me chop hair because I already did! Please help

kooky panda
05-23-13, 12:00 PM
I just had the same problem! What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

I just had the same problem! I closed, restarted app and device, deleted and reinstalled app and nothing worked. It still won't let me chop hair because I already did! Please help
I have reported this over.

PikaSquirrel
05-23-13, 02:51 PM
Fixed, please force close your game. Thank you.

honeysulit
05-25-13, 04:40 AM
i cant make 1 more stout axe to complete the chop away at sabina's hair
level: 30
username: honeysulit

maguar
05-25-13, 04:57 AM
I've flagged this over

PikaSquirrel
05-27-13, 12:31 PM
Please force close the game and check for the axe now, thank you!

Ten10ths
05-27-13, 11:22 PM
I am stuck needing to make two more axes (which I had already made) and which the Magic Forge will no longer let me make. I was onto the next part, needing skunk solvent etc, when the game set me back to the "Cutting it Close" goal. I have put in two bug requests (Request #693494 and #706152), both of which have been closed without fixing the problem and without any correspondence of what was done. I have tried on multiple occasions to force close the game and power on/off cycles but I still have the same problem. What else can I do to fix this?

kooky panda
05-28-13, 05:20 AM
Ten10ths- I have flagged this over.

Wurstkarpfen
05-28-13, 07:18 AM
Hallo,
I have a problem, already created 3 axes but only shows 1 and I am unable to create any more axes in the forge. Please help.
thank you

kooky panda
05-28-13, 10:41 AM
Hallo,
I have a problem, already created 3 axes but only shows 1 and I am unable to create any more axes in the forge. Please help.
thank you
I will flag this over.

PikaSquirrel
05-28-13, 10:48 AM
Please force close your game and look for the axes now, thank you.

pekji81
06-07-13, 12:53 PM
same problem.. can't chop sabina hair.. please flag me :)

darukun
06-13-13, 12:04 PM
Today I've made third Stout Axe for "Cutting it close" mission and stared chopping Sabina's hair. I've done this mission and proceeded with the next one. But suddenly wi-fi connection dropped (It was public wi-fi at the airport) while I was gathering coins from buildings.
When I reconnected to wi-fi and the game loaded again, I found that (as usually in this case) all coins are still in place, and same goes for third Stout Axe. So I collected the Axe and went to chopping hair mission, but I only had one Axe!!! And I can't make any new Stout Axes at Magic Forge, because it disappeared from the menu.

TeamLava developers please help!

Or maybe somebody else had the same problem.

P.S. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game.

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 12:14 PM
I feel your pain, so close to finishing something and now you are stuck :(

Did you force close your device too? If that didn't work, you should contact support@teamlava.com

Please, keep us posted :)

kooky panda
06-13-13, 02:40 PM
I have merged your thread with the current thread and flag this over :D

FlyingMonkee
06-14-13, 04:28 PM

Today I've made third Stout Axe for "Cutting it close" mission and stared chopping Sabina's hair. I've done this mission and proceeded with the next one. But suddenly wi-fi connection dropped (It was public wi-fi at the airport) while I was gathering coins from buildings.
When I reconnected to wi-fi and the game loaded again, I found that (as usually in this case) all coins are still in place, and same goes for third Stout Axe. So I collected the Axe and went to chopping hair mission, but I only had one Axe!!! And I can't make any new Stout Axes at Magic Forge, because it disappeared from the menu.

TeamLava developers please help!

Or maybe somebody else had the same problem.

P.S. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game.

badefree
06-16-13, 01:27 PM
same problem.. can't chop sabina hair:(.. please flag me too :)
thanks a lot:)

maguar
06-16-13, 03:12 PM
same problem.. can't chop sabina hair:(.. please flag me too :)
thanks a lot:)

You have been flagged :)

Otto111
06-17-13, 06:52 AM
Here same problem, I have finished 3 chop and sent request to neighbors. When I play next time only shows 1 chop and can't forge any more axes. Please help, thank you.

kooky panda
06-17-13, 07:42 AM
Here same problem, I have finished 3 chop and sent request to neighbors. When I play next time only shows 1 chop and can't forge any more axes. Please help, thank you.

You also have been flagged;)

FlyingMonkee
06-17-13, 10:40 AM
Badefree & Otto -

Otto111
06-17-13, 08:29 PM
You also have been flagged;)
Thank you, it's fixed.

loveHJly
07-02-13, 09:28 AM
plz, help me.
I have the same problem(I passed making axes quest, chopping away quest . After that I was proceeding with next 'asking friends Skunk Solvent' quest.
Few minute later, I pressed the quest box ( located top of left) , suddenly, previous 'Chop away' quest reverted back.
My friend's had responded to my asking but I couldn't proceed with next quest.)
fix it for me. Thank you.

lotuskat
07-02-13, 09:30 AM
Have you tried force-closing your game?

loveHJly
07-02-13, 10:03 AM
I closed, restarted app and device, deleted and reinstalled app and nothing worked.

MiniLaura
07-02-13, 10:38 AM
plz, help me.
I have the same problem(I passed making axes quest, chopping away quest . After that I was proceeding with next 'asking friends Skunk Solvent' quest.
My friend's had responded to my asking but I couldn't proceed with next quest.)
fix it for me. Thank you.

I've flagged you over. Watch this thread for a response from TL.

Oliver118
07-02-13, 11:35 PM

Don't u mean Longswords?

maguar
07-03-13, 03:53 AM
Don't u mean Longswords?

The axes only appear in the forge when doing these goals

jaide1975
07-06-13, 11:39 AM
Those who wrote in should be able to pass the quest. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let us know. Thank you.

I am also unable to pass this quest. I made 3axes and chopped hair. It came up complete, then reverted back and now 1 chop shows completed and I can no longer make stout axes. Also, I have no expand signs anymore. Will they reappear when here hair has been chopped? My storm8 I'd is jaide1985 and my kingdom name is Jenn's Kingdom.

jaide1975
07-06-13, 11:41 AM
I am also unable to pass this quest. I made 3axes and chopped hair. It came up complete, then reverted back and now 1 chop shows completed and I can no longer make stout axes. Also, I have no expand signs anymore. Will they reappear when here hair has been chopped? My storm8 I'd is jaide1985 and my kingdom name is Jenn's Kingdom.

Sorry...my storm 8 ID is jaide1975 (not 85). Thank You!!! I can't wait to get to keep playing the game.

maguar
07-06-13, 04:43 PM

I've passed on the axe thing. With the expansions go into the market and press the expand button. It will show you the available expansions.

jaide
07-06-13, 05:27 PM
I've passed on the axe thing. With the expansions go into the market and press the expand button. It will show you the available expansions.

Thanks.....I just need that jeweled talon then....

Oliver118
07-06-13, 10:49 PM
Thanks.....I just need that jeweled talon then....

Yeah, you need it to expand to the Forgotten Roost.

KarlEDavis
07-07-13, 08:15 AM
I believe neatie12 is also having this problem. She can't make the third axe.

loveHJly
07-08-13, 09:48 AM

I have the same problem.
I'm waiting and waiting for your help.
where is my 1 Axes ???
I made 3 axes. But I have 2 axes by error .
Besides I am unable to create any more axes in the forge.
I want mission complete.
Please help. ID : loveHJly
( I closed, restarted app and device, deleted and reinstalled app and nothing worked)

ButterPanda
07-08-13, 11:33 AM
Sorry...my storm 8 ID is jaide1975 (not 85). Thank You!!! I can't wait to get to keep playing the game.

Please force close your game and restart your device. The Axes should now be in your game.

aaquist12
07-09-13, 02:58 PM
I am also experiencing same problem, hope you can help

cutesexy17
07-09-13, 08:15 PM
I can't get passed the cutting it close goal. I already forged 3 swords completed the goal, then the next thing I see is its back to the cutting close goal and its not allowing me up forge more swords to cut Sabina's hair. What needs to be done to finish this goal? Thanks

catcrack
07-09-13, 08:39 PM
I can't get passed the cutting it close goal. I already forged 3 swords completed the goal, then the next thing I see is its back to the cutting close goal and its not allowing me up forge more swords to cut Sabina's hair. What needs to be done to finish this goal? Thankswhy can't you forge more swords? If you are maxed, you need to use some up, send your knights on the adventure that uses 5.

maguar
07-10-13, 02:13 AM
why can't you forge more swords? If you are maxed, you need to use some up, send your knights on the adventure that uses 5.

I think they meant axes :)

cutesexy17
07-10-13, 04:51 AM
I can't forge any stout axes to complete the cutting it close goal, it's not an option in the magic forge. I see in the threads that there's a bug and its a known issue, what can be done to resolve this?

PikaSquirrel
07-10-13, 10:37 AM
Fixed, please force close the game and check your inventory. Thank you.

nine3o
10-14-13, 03:34 PM
Fixed, please force close the game and check your inventory. Thank you.

Not trying to resurrect a 2+ month old thread, but I have run into the same issue with completing this quest but it reset and now can't chop Sabina's hair.

Please assist or direct me to the correct thread to assist me in resolving this.

Thank you.

greygull
10-14-13, 04:33 PM
Not trying to resurrect a 2+ month old thread, but I have run into the same issue with completing this quest but it reset and now can't chop Sabina's hair.

Please assist or direct me to the correct thread to assist me in resolving this.

Thank you.

I'll flag this over for you

nine3o
10-17-13, 07:56 PM
I'll flag this over for you

Thank you greygull.

Just inquiring how long does it take to resolve this bug?

PikaSquirrel
10-17-13, 10:57 PM
Please force close your game and check your account. You should be able to complete this quest now. Thanks!

nine3o
10-18-13, 05:53 PM
Please force close your game and check your account. You should be able to complete this quest now. Thanks!

Thank you all for your help, all is working now!

snhorras
10-25-13, 10:02 PM
I had the same problem as well, if someone knows how to fix it :)

PikaSquirrel
10-26-13, 09:38 AM

snhorras
10-26-13, 07:02 PM
It's working now, thanks!!!

theroyaalz
11-17-13, 01:23 AM
I've flagged this over for you

A bit of help would be much appreciated Thanks

PikaSquirrel
11-18-13, 12:09 AM
Please force close your game, you should be able to complete this quest now.