PDA

View Full Version : Goal to install & play Restaurant Story

bluebellgirl68
05-03-13, 02:32 PM
Has anyone yet had the goal to install and play Restauarnt Story, I've just installed it and got 30 gems so worth it for that. Now Goal is to get to level 9 but it doen't seem to have the same level of social play that CS does so struggling for neighbours. If anyone is in same boat feel free to invite me bluebellgirl68.

Revi4
05-03-13, 03:11 PM
I actually found it easier to make neighbors on restaurant story. I used to go to walls of players from the community list and pick every storm ID that players posted. Soon enough I had many many neighbors myself.
I'm gonna add you :)

HNO3
05-03-13, 04:37 PM
Does anyone know what the end level goal is for RS? I'm on the second one, which is getting to level 14, and wondering if that's the last goal.

Revi4
05-03-13, 05:09 PM
Too bad I didn't get this quest. I actually had it the other way around- castle story popped up as a quest in restaurant story. Thought I would delete it once i'm done with the quests but got addicted.

bowlfullofcherries
05-03-13, 05:22 PM
I've got one for level 18.

vchanhs
05-03-13, 05:40 PM
I didn't get RS as a quest. But I need the gems!!!

Gardienn
05-03-13, 06:34 PM
I got it, installed, played, got my 30 gems, am deleting. I hate cooking games. Boor-ing.

mamareader02
05-03-13, 06:37 PM
We downloaded it ,but when we went back to CAstle,the goal had changed to reached level 18-no reward for downloading

Gardienn
05-03-13, 06:56 PM
You know, I was sure there was a reward for reaching level 5, but I got there and went to check on my reward and it said level 9. That was it for me.

bowlfullofcherries
05-03-13, 07:24 PM
I think if you've downloaded it before there's a chance you won't be rewarded for doing it again. I was on level 13, unloaded it, downloaded it, then got the reward. But there have been times in similar situations when I wasn't rewarded.

HNO3
05-03-13, 08:01 PM
Oh so it does sometimes give you ones you've downloaded before? I wish it would give me jewel mania since I've gotten really far in that. I will play RS until it stops giving me gems, then quit, because I don't have the patience or the schedule for games with time sensitive stuff.

TheLastLetter
05-04-13, 05:39 PM
I got the one for 18 and I don't understand why. I started out at level one and I don't believe I have ever had it on my phone unless one of my kids did it. Regardless I still started from level one. Any ideas in what to do?

bluebellgirl68
05-05-13, 01:43 AM
I got the 30 gems for installing and playing and then anew goal to reach level 9 for which I have had a further 15 gems, now got goal to reach level 14. I am level 18 in CS so that does seem to be the trigger level. I was going to delete once I'd had the first lot of gems but as it seems to give big rewards I'm going to try and stick at it but it does need a lot more attention than CS as if you out something on to cook and donT go back within a certain amount of time the food is ruined and you either have to throw it away or pay gems to use it. By the way the gem trap in RS is really sneaky and I've lost all my gems to it already- when you buying a number of the same thing if you run out of coins a message pops up saying you don't have enough coins, it also says you can buy more oft gems, so you click OK, meaning fair enough I won't have that item, but what you have actually said is OK use my gems for more money. I know if you read it properly you might realise this but you all know how you are in these games. That said I am quite enjoying RS but whether I will be able to keep up with it once the weekend is over and bakc to work I'm not sure

maguar
05-05-13, 02:23 AM
Please note that while TL may give iOS players promotional opportunities to try other games they do not give gems for this. There are other goals that give gem rewards but they are different.