PDA

View Full Version : FORCE Close?

Delforce
05-03-13, 06:28 AM
I know this might seem like a silly question, but how do u force close on iPad?
My idea of force closing is probably wrong. ( throw against wall in frustration )
That's for answering a really noobish question :D

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:31 AM
I know this might seem like a silly question, but how do u force close on iPad?
My idea of force closing is probably wrong. ( throw against wall in frustration )
That's for answering a really noobish question :D

Douple click you button mine is in the middle right,,, and a bottom opens up and just X out of them hope this helps

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:32 AM
Douple click you button mine is in the middle right,,, and a bottom opens up and just X out of them hope this helps

Opps for got..hold down on the apps until they wiggle and then close out of them

Delforce
05-03-13, 06:35 AM
Opps for got..hold down on the apps until they wiggle and then close out of them

That's to delete isn't it?
Is it on DS screen, game screen, I look for button? Sorry, am really confused, lol.
I use ipad

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 06:39 AM
That's to delete isn't it?
Is it on DS screen, game screen, I look for button? Sorry, am really confused, lol.
I use ipad
I think no, it's on main menu not on apps (DS)

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:41 AM
If you didn't douple click all of them will be on bottom bar,,,,, i do it all the time it save power closing out of apps your not using

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:41 AM
If i knew how to send a picture in here i would show you

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:43 AM
Follow these steps to force an app to close:

From the Home screen, click the Home button twice.
Tap and hold on the app.
When it starts to jiggle, tap the to close it.
Double-click the Home button and try opening the app again.

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 06:45 AM
It just double click button on middle on main screen, then hold DS and tap "X" button. So easy to do,

katbtodd
05-03-13, 06:46 AM
Hope they are a bit clear,,, if you still have question google it. How to force close an app on the ipad

Delforce
05-03-13, 07:22 AM
Thankyou every1 :D
I think I did it :D
You people are the best. Sincere thanks on giving me today's computer tech thingie lesson, lol :D

Delforce
05-03-13, 07:25 AM
Took me a while to understand it was the actual button button, lol. The 1 where suri always annoys me, lol.
Again, Thankyou for helping me :D

sollia
05-03-13, 08:25 AM
I had no idea you could do that! I'm so used to my ancient iPod and my android phone I had no clue :P

So thanks everyone lol