PDA

View Full Version : two suggestions of minor improvements with big impact

Holodoc
05-03-13, 04:12 AM
Hello Team Lava!

I am really enjoing your game, but there are some issues, that are really nagging me. Both of them could be improved easily.

1) Allow easier browsing
I am at level 116 and really annoyed by "sliding" through the menus. For example I have almost all veggies mastered, but 8 hours left to grow something. I have to go through the complete menu to find beet at the end of it.
If I recall correctly you have added a small arrow allowing to move the entries to the right or left without sliding. That was a great addition! (or has it been there from the very beginning? :o).
But what is even more needed, is an arrow that moves directly to the end of the menu. Like this: >| . And do it for every single menu? Because it's even more annyoing in the inventory: You receive gifts and they are always added in the end of the inventory. At my level you have to skip through 20-30 entries to get there. What a waste of time.
That would be greatly appreciated!

2) reduce space of decorational stuff
Why does decoration stuff often use so much space? For example the Bag Lantern is just a small graphic (just like the gnomes or the normal lantern), but uses a whole 1x1 spot to place. Why? 1/4 (gnomes/lantern) of that space is enough! Often I have no space left to place new items just because the ground used is a lot more than what would be necessary.

Thanks!

CuteTali
05-03-13, 05:47 AM
Excellent ideas.

Also something that's easy fix that I used to have on iOS that I don't have on Android: make it so newest gifts/items added to inventory are displayed first, so that we dont have to scroll through all the pages to get to something we just put in there/received.