PDA

View Full Version : Level 53 help pls

yusefzai
05-03-13, 03:36 AM
This is the level where the fruits are completely separated into 3 columns and you need to get 8 treasures, i can only get as much as 6... And i dont have enough gems or coins :-(

rosewaterlily
05-03-13, 02:19 PM
I'm stuck too. Used up my gems on level 52. I've gotten to blasting seven by planning how to use the sideways zaps strategically but can't reach the eighth charm to blast with the blender because the screen won't move down to where I can see it. Maybe the ice blocks above the fence thing need to be zapped so the screen can move down.

yusefzai
05-04-13, 03:22 AM
Ive also reached 7 charms by luck i guess but im still stuck on this level, i went back to other levels for the KEYS but i just won a few coins and ENERGY :-/ i was hoping for gems so i can buy a boost :-(

yusefzai
05-05-13, 01:36 AM
Okay, i finally finished this level and im almost sure it can only be done with a booster , the side-blasting fruit one for 14k which i used for the last charm.

Try to bring down the other side-blasting fruits as you go down, they are very necessary.

If the bomb isnt exploded on the very start, itis unlikely to finish the level at all, i just restart it, there's no use.
Then later on there are 3 frozen fruits which you have to zap using the side-blasting booster. Once unfrozen you blast them and then the 3 BELOW then 3 ABOVE. And Then everything goes to place. Just minimize your moves because ive failed so many times just 1-3 clicks away.

Good luck everyone! Good news is, LEVEL 54 looks much easier :-)

yusefzai
05-05-13, 01:39 AM
Oh i meant to say (about zapping the frozen fruits) use one of the 4 given side blasting fruits if you can position them correctly. Use the booster as a last resort of course.

rosewaterlily
05-05-13, 01:49 AM
Aaugh. I got 8/8 without a boost but the game shut down itself and didn't acknowledge my win. Still stuck.

Olena
05-05-13, 04:18 AM
Aaugh. I got 8/8 without a boost but the game shut down itself and didn't acknowledge my win. Still stuck.
I have got the same bug!

A few houres ago I've done this, I got screen with the button "next" on it -> pressed down and got game crash. After restarting, game says I havent done that level :( and have to do it again.

As about this level - it's all about your luck :)

rosewaterlily
05-06-13, 12:06 AM
Passed it again and this time clicked the "x" instead of the arrow to finally get it to count. Cleared the bomb, the potion, and the frozen blocks with the sideways zap and then it's a matter of luck.

SavoyTruffle
05-06-13, 11:05 AM
I'm having a hard time too, but we have to keep trying! We can do it!

http://i.imgur.com/Mw9li3T.gif

cquinn32
05-07-13, 01:52 PM
I thought I had finally beat this level today after days of trying, only after I completed the level the game restarted and now I'm back on level 52!!! Not cool, the only reason I'm playing this game is because of an in game promotion from another game. Don't even want to play now for fear of this happening again, but only two levels left to beat.

jonathanharker
05-15-13, 08:53 AM
Okay, i finally finished this level and im almost sure it can only be done with a booster , the side-blasting fruit one for 14k which i used for the last charm.

Try to bring down the other side-blasting fruits as you go down, they are very necessary.

If the bomb isnt exploded on the very start, itis unlikely to finish the level at all, i just restart it, there's no use.
Then later on there are 3 frozen fruits which you have to zap using the side-blasting booster. Once unfrozen you blast them and then the 3 BELOW then 3 ABOVE. And Then everything goes to place. Just minimize your moves because ive failed so many times just 1-3 clicks away.

Good luck everyone! Good news is, LEVEL 54 looks much easier :-)

Did you use a side blaster to explode the bomb? I am nowhere near getting the 8th. Any other tips?

esmeetje1990
05-20-13, 09:13 AM
I got 7 a few times, but getting that last one seems just impossible :( I always run out of moves way too quickly.

Kenzie423
05-29-13, 01:13 PM

How did you get all 8 without a boost? I've tried forever and can only get 7 before moves run out. Any special strategy hints would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally frustrated trying over and over to no avail.

plby
05-29-13, 02:20 PM
How did you get all 8 without a boost? I've tried forever and can only get 7 before moves run out. Any special strategy hints would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally frustrated trying over and over to no avail.

Well, this worked for me twice. Make sure to get all four of the power fruit/side-blasters (or whatever they are) down the board, use them to blast the bomb and the middle of the three rows of frozen fruit, use the row of fruit with the right colour (or the blaster) to clear the block of single coloured fruit beneath - you have to get the top four treasures in the centre column or the board won't move down - but it's pretty much just luck from there.

amanpreet1210
05-30-13, 11:40 AM
Storm 8 needs to give an update in this level coz the number of moves assigned are very less....