PDA

View Full Version : IDK why my craft shop wont work , is this a bug?

cuiandbin
05-02-13, 06:59 PM
plz TL check some player's craft shop , a lot of my friend craft shop not working ,hope you can fix that problem , tnks a lot :):):):):):):) my friend id : 568294701, gaibian520, hahazzer. these 3' craft shop all not working ,plz let me know what is this going on
is anybody in forum have this problem?

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 07:10 PM
Are you sure they play on 1.4 version?

sollia
05-02-13, 07:15 PM
It would be very helpful if you could tell us how it's not working.

Will it not craft? Does the window not come up at all? Is it frozen/stuck? Does it look any different?

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 07:15 PM
Are you sure they play on 1.4 version?

Craft shops should still work on prior versions

kooky panda
05-02-13, 07:16 PM
Can you provide more details of what is happening?
What devices do they play on?
What is the version of the game they are playing? Under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen?
What level are they on?
Have they tried restarting their device?

cuiandbin
05-03-13, 11:26 AM
Can you provide more details of what is happening?
What devices do they play on?
What is the version of the game they are playing? Under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen?
What level are they on?
Have they tried restarting their device?they all use iphone ,and new version , all level 94 , they just cant craft dragon on craft shop . they try restart buy still not working

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-03-13, 12:50 PM
Do your friends all have enough nether dust, scrolls and 2 large gems of the dragon they're going after?

Also, are there green check marks under each image in the craft shop?

And a check mark under the dragon also?

[S8] Elsa
05-03-13, 01:25 PM
Hi cuiandbin! Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and ask your friends to do the same so we may assist you. For an expedited response, please private message me the ticket numbers/Storm8 IDs. Thanks!