PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over @ Level 99?????

luckylu98
05-02-13, 02:33 PM
I've been @ level 99 forever & now my only goals are to "start over" with the same goals I've already done eons ago??? Buy white table & chair & cook things that I've already mastered on all of my cooking appliances?? I'm beginning to feel as though Teamlava wants us 99ers to quit the game, & I'm sure many have. What doesn't make sense to me is I am getting requests for boysenberries, so somebody must be getting better goals than I am since I've never had to request them. I've been hoping for some new appliances with new recipes to keep the game interesting I know Teamlava thinks new players would appreciate these early goals, but I thought the goals progressed with the levels, so why @ 99 do I have to see what level 1s & 2s do?? I'm really confused & I hope someone can shed light on this very frustrating event.

[S8] Elsa
05-02-13, 02:35 PM
We have released new goals designed for new players. The goals are available to users of all levels so that everyone may enjoy the opportunity to complete these goals. :)

meme1098
05-02-13, 03:15 PM
I've been @ level 99 forever & now my only goals are to "start over" with the same goals I've already done eons ago??? Buy white table & chair & cook things that I've already mastered on all of my cooking appliances?? I'm beginning to feel as though Teamlava wants us 99ers to quit the game, & I'm sure many have. What doesn't make sense to me is I am getting requests for boysenberries, so somebody must be getting better goals than I am since I've never had to request them. I've been hoping for some new appliances with new recipes to keep the game interesting I know Teamlava thinks new players would appreciate these early goals, but I thought the goals progressed with the levels, so why @ 99 do I have to see what level 1s & 2s do?? I'm really confused & I hope someone can shed light on this very frustrating event.

The boysenberry request is a part of the goals you just mentioned.

luckylu98
05-02-13, 04:27 PM
Okay - Thanks for answering. Will there be goals that are a little more advanced for the veterans, or will they all be progressing along the new player lines??

cherryberry9
05-02-13, 05:59 PM
In think its good that the goals are easy.

AuntyRose32
05-02-13, 06:33 PM
Does it really matter that much that these goals are so easy?? I'm a level 99er and don't think these goals are beneath me, maybe that's because I'm happy to have any goals and happy for the new and lower level players. I actually liked that these goals could be completed in a matter of hours instead of a week! It was nice to take it easy with the goals for a change. When new goals pop up, even if they look like goals you've already done a quick scroll through your design tabs will show you if there are new rewards/recipes that are locked, if there are then these are obviously new goals. So many people seem confused by these goals.

MasterWolff
05-02-13, 11:34 PM
I understand leveling up and mastering foods but at 99 it feels like your done and the level gap to 100 is not even funny its not even close to reasonable so thats a cause for concern for dropouts. even with 100 appliances it would take 12 years...

leadfoot
05-03-13, 03:55 PM
I'm level 99 too and was ignoring the goals until I learned on the forum they unlocked 3 new recipes. These were all the way at the end of the oven recipes not at the beginning like other new ones so they were easy to miss. The minimal time I spent on the goals to get 3 new recipes to cook was terrific!

MasterWolff
05-03-13, 09:53 PM
I just dont feel like asking nbrs every day for parts to build THAT many specialty appliances, you would need a lot to make a dent