PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments /Theories- Part II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kooky panda
05-02-13, 01:55 PM
Since the Last (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41416-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories&p=476159&viewfull=1#post476159) thread reached over 100 pages, here is a new thread.

Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=148), which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links)!

Joining a group!
1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
2. Click Groups.
3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:08 PM
Thanks kooky :). Now who is gonna be first to give me a combo with short fail times for the diamond please. I have tried island and firestorm, fairy and wizard even mythic and aurora and none of them are working. Somebody please help me :(

carlsbad69
05-02-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks kooky :). Now who is gonna be first to give me a combo with short fail times for the diamond please. I have tried island and firestorm, fairy and wizard even mythic and aurora and none of them are working. Somebody please help me :(

hypnotic/auora or fuzzy/wizzard.

kwhales
05-02-13, 02:18 PM

What are those? Good luck finding a combo that fits that description.

tsuki003
05-02-13, 02:21 PM
Thanks kooky :). Now who is gonna be first to give me a combo with short fail times for the diamond please. I have tried island and firestorm, fairy and wizard even mythic and aurora and none of them are working. Somebody please help me :(uumm, I'll assume you don't have fireworks so I'm gonna say mirage and light!

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 02:21 PM

Make sure to exclude Blue, Purple, and Black. They have mean fail times.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:32 PM
hypnotic/auora or fuzzy/wizzard.

Will give that a go. Thanks.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:32 PM
What are those? Good luck finding a combo that fits that description.

Thanks k. Know what you mean lol. Wishful thinking hey

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:33 PM
uumm, I'll assume you don't have fireworks so I'm gonna say mirage and light!

No fireworks or mirage :(

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:34 PM
Make sure to exclude Blue, Purple, and Black. They have mean fail times.

But so does green and yellow lol

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 02:36 PM
But so does green and yellow lol

By excluding Blue, Purple and Black, the two worst fail times involving Green are 26 or 14 hours. The former, sure, that's not nice but otherwise they are pretty safe fails.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:38 PM
By excluding Blue, Purple and Black, the two worst fail times involving Green are 26 or 14 hours. The former, sure, that's not nice but otherwise they are pretty safe fails.

So would that leave me with red green yellow and light? Would mythic work do you think?

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 02:40 PM
So would that leave me with red green yellow and light? Would mythic work do you think?

Red, Green, Yellow and Mythic is probably the best, although you do have to rely on Mythic not splitting otherwise you won't get Diamond.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:42 PM
Red, Green, Yellow and Mythic is probably the best, although you do have to rely on Mythic not splitting otherwise you won't get Diamond.

I'll give that a go then. Thanks for you advice

chavacana
05-02-13, 02:52 PM
I got mine from love and parakeet.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 02:53 PM
I got mine from love and parakeet.

Thanks. Have a few combo's to try now. Should keep me busy for a while lol

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 02:54 PM
I'm trying Lightning and Scorpion for a multitude of dragons, the fail times aren't short though so I don't recommend you use this to try for Diamond.

dondonuk
05-02-13, 03:00 PM
I'm trying Lightning and Scorpion for a multitude of dragons, the fail times aren't short though so I don't recommend you use this to try for Diamond.

Thanks for that. I don't have either of those though so no worries.

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 03:03 PM

Whoops meant Poison

dondonuk
05-02-13, 03:11 PM
Whoops meant Poison

Lol. Think I have 3 of those!

nbella1414
05-02-13, 04:44 PM
This is the second time in a row I've bred for pinks so I can trade for gems. First one was tiny. Next breeding... Origami. Should I be so bold as to try night and virtue and maybe, just maybe finally get a mask?? When I needed these hybrids it took forever. Hmm.

elitaserina
05-02-13, 05:58 PM
it's been 3 days and my fuzzy charm combination is just making me made at this point! the fail times are really short but still I WANT A DIAMOND!

elitaserina
05-02-13, 06:01 PM
oh by the way whats up with breeding pulling from just one parent?! just got a fuzzy, it's just not fair!

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:33 PM
Okay so I'm breading an island and firestorm, its given me a 20 hr breeding time, ive looked at the egg chart and I think I may be getting a rare storm dragon. The only other possibility I can find on the chart is another island dragon. But I don't think you can get one out of an island and firestorm but I may be wrong. Any opinions, what do u think ill get or have u breed the two before and what did u get?

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:36 PM
oh by the way whats up with breeding pulling from just one parent?! just got a fuzzy, it's just not fair!

Okay so maybe I will get an island from breeding a firestorm with an Islam. Was trying for a diamond.

aceblade
Okay so I'm breading an island and firestorm, its given me a 20 hr breeding time, ive looked at the egg chart and I think I may be getting a rare storm dragon. The only other possibility I can find on the chart is another island dragon. But I don't think you can get one out of an island and firestorm but I may be wrong. Any opinions, what do u think ill get or have u breed the two before and what did u get?

Magic or Island, I'm afraid.
:(

kylerrebmann
it's been 3 days and my fuzzy charm combination is just making me made at this point! the fail times are really short but still I WANT A DIAMOND!

I heard someone who didn't want the super dragon and got tons of super dragons. Why don't you try not to want one.

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:37 PM
Okay so maybe I will get an island from breeding a firestorm with an Islam. Was trying for a diamond.

Lol that was supposed to be island not Islam

aceblade
05-02-13, 06:37 PM
Lol that was supposed to be island not Islam

lol, Islam dragon. That'd be something.

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:45 PM
Magic or Island, I'm afraid.
:(

You don't think ill get that storm dragon huh, and ive already had to sell one magic for 100 because my kindle dosnt have the trading option

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 06:47 PM
You can't breed Storm dragon! I guess you got Magic or Island

kylerrebmann
You don't think ill get that storm dragon huh, and ive already had to sell one magic for 100 because my kindle dosnt have the trading option

That's crazy

HenryLucky1

Storm dragon is IOS only

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:54 PM
Storm dragon is IOS only

I did not know that thanks, guess I would benefit from getting a lg purple gardens. I also didn't know u couldn't breed a storm. Wishful thinking huh.

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 06:56 PM
I did not know that thanks, guess I would benefit from getting a lg purple gardens. I also didn't know u couldn't breed a storm. Wishful thinking huh.

You can't. It's album goal (IOS)

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 06:57 PM
You can't. It's album goal (IOS)

IOS gets all the good stuff I guess.

GenesGirl87
05-02-13, 07:08 PM
That's crazy

Yeah I would of kept it but I have 4 small purple gardens with some good rare purple dragons like (familiar, peacock) so I had to let the little guy go

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 09:12 PM
God, why I always get rare dragon when breeding Diamond and hybrids?!?!? Just put Diamond and Seabreeze and got Mindvolt:(

tsuki003
05-02-13, 09:40 PM
Ok, good news is I now have 6 million for the cosmic habitat. Bad news, no egg....purple and yellow right? Anyone have some success stories they can tell me please?

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 09:46 PM
Ok, good news is I now have 6 million for the cosmic habitat. Bad news, no egg....purple and yellow right? Anyone have some success stories they can tell me please?

Air and Trickster, first try

tsuki003
05-02-13, 09:47 PM
Air and Trickster, first try
Ive got geinies but no trickster yet. Will try that if I get one though, thanks!

noir77
05-02-13, 10:04 PM
God, why I always get rare dragon when breeding Diamond and hybrids?!?!? Just put Diamond and Seabreeze and got Mindvolt:(

How is that random?

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:13 PM
How is that random?

Random? What?

elitaserina
05-03-13, 10:34 AM
I heard someone who didn't want the super dragon and got tons of super dragons. Why don't you try not to want one.

thats very true!

glitterbabies
05-03-13, 11:01 AM
so I put my mirage in with my night and got a 16 hour breed time.... so it's either a charm, serpent or aether..... I have a charm and serpent so obviously I'm hoping for the aether....

just got an eagle in the nest.... again...while trying for the diamond.

dalexxx
05-03-13, 12:14 PM
can we get magic from diamondXpeacock?

RotomGuy
05-03-13, 12:19 PM
can we get magic from diamondXpeacock?

Yes, you can,

queenlynnethethird
05-03-13, 02:31 PM

I just got my first diamond last week. It took 3 tries using Fireworks and Fuzzy. 1st 10hr fail Fruitful. 2nd 33 hr fail Virtue 3rd try was diamond

dondonuk
05-03-13, 02:43 PM
I just got my first diamond last week. It took 3 tries using Fireworks and Fuzzy. 1st 10hr fail Fruitful. 2nd 33 hr fail Virtue 3rd try was diamond

Congrats on your diamond. I don't have fireworks, I'm wondering what the colour combo is and if another of the same combo would work. Mmm. Maybe worth a try.

tsuki003
05-03-13, 02:48 PM
I got mine with fireworks too but with light as the partner! Took me 3-5 tries? I didn't do them in order so I didn't keep track.

dondonuk
05-03-13, 02:51 PM
What are the colours for fireworks?

tsuki003
05-03-13, 02:52 PM
Ok I for some unknown reason decided to throw in four leaf and light into the den for ceaser (since ive been trying for cosmic I really don't know why I did it) but I got a fairy in the nest this morning then went back to magic and air and got 8 hours.....I really hope it is NOT a genie...and I need to stay focussed XD lol

Lolas_Kryptonite

blue, yellow & red.

tsuki003
Same as mirage, air+water+fire.

dondonuk
05-03-13, 02:56 PM
blue, yellow & red.

Thanks. Looks like I'm not going with that combo as I don't have fireworks or mirage aarrgghhh

tsuki003
05-03-13, 03:04 PM
Thanks. Looks like I'm not going with that combo as I don't have fireworks or mirage aarrgghhhmirage and aurora are the big two base parents you'll see a lot for diamond (mirage and light/forest, aurora and light/air for example) so if your having a lot of problems then throwing in the elements and taking a shot at one of them really may not hurt, especially if you get one. I got aurora with familiar and water just on my random first try.

dondonuk
05-03-13, 03:08 PM
mirage and aurora are the big two base parents you'll see a lot for diamond (mirage and light/forest, aurora and light/air for example) so if your having a lot of problems then throwing in the elements and taking a shot at one of them really may not hurt, especially if you get one. I got aurora with familiar and water just on my random first try.

I have aurora so just finding the ideal partner. Maybe I should just go through my dragons one by one with it. I may hit the jackpot one day lol

tsuki003
05-03-13, 03:16 PM
I have aurora so just finding the ideal partner. Maybe I should just go through my dragons one by one with it. I may hit the jackpot one day lol
Actually keeping a pattern for around 5 or so tries sometimes helps like keep trying aurora plus (insert specific dragon here) and it may boost your odds. Thats how I got easter after much pain.

tsuki003
05-03-13, 03:16 PM
Ok, my focus is failing again, so for peacock would magic and diamond work?

DragonTan1
05-03-13, 03:30 PM
Ok, my focus is failing again, so for peacock would magic and diamond work?

Yeah it will but you'll just waste your time with that combo... Go for DA! You'll get Peacock as a fail.

dondonuk
05-03-13, 03:41 PM
Yeah it will but you'll just waste your time with that combo... Go for DA! You'll get Peacock as a fail.

Hi dragontan1. I have seen you being busy on wiki and I posted on your wall as we are neighbours any help would be greatly appreciated

dondonuk
05-03-13, 03:42 PM
Actually keeping a pattern for around 5 or so tries sometimes helps like keep trying aurora plus (insert specific dragon here) and it may boost your odds. Thats how I got easter after much pain.

I never managed to get easter. But have got 2 ugly dawntree and peacock can't remember what I used for peacock though, I think I used genie and something else

dondonuk
05-03-13, 04:08 PM
Yes I thought so lol

Feel so bad lol. Sent request and tipped 3.

tsuki003
05-03-13, 05:35 PM
Yeah it will but you'll just waste your time with that combo... Go for DA! You'll get Peacock as a fail.....I may regret this but what is "DA?" >.<

DragonTan1
05-03-13, 06:55 PM
....I may regret this but what is "DA?" >.<

Dark Angel O_O

tsuki003
05-03-13, 07:01 PM
Dark Angel O_OI knew I'd regret it! @.@ lol sorry. I don't have night yet either though....but it is getting interesting as well. Especially now that I can afford the max habitat.

tsuki003
05-03-13, 07:02 PM
lol I hope so, it might stop the friend requests :p
You don't like being mr. Popular? Lol

annbluebird
05-03-13, 10:26 PM

I thought fireworks was already gone!

annbluebird
05-03-13, 10:29 PM

Please Forget what I said

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 11:21 PM
Please Forget what I said

Why? I think you're true

maguar
05-03-13, 11:44 PM

It has been removed - as per the title of the firework thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43039-Weekly-Update-teaser-Fireworks-Dragon&p=497651&viewfull=1#post497651)

tsuki003
05-04-13, 12:27 AM
Put diamond and magic in the den and got.....20 hours v.v

cedkugedchgd
05-04-13, 12:37 AM

soon the day will come where 40h will pop up!

cedkugedchgd
05-04-13, 12:38 AM
btw just got helios with diamond x mythic. i only know one person who got it with diamond x atlas..

tsuki003
05-04-13, 12:44 AM
soon the day will come where 40h will pop up!0.0 I don't want 40! I want 8 for cosmic or 16 for peacock....

tsuki003
05-04-13, 12:45 AM
Ment "18" for peacock lol

LorrieladyofthelakeLady
05-04-13, 02:01 AM
I'm having one heck of a time trying to breed Moon����✨����❗, Someone, Anybody can U suggest combos that work❗ Oh btw, on the subject of ����, (Diamond Dragon), I bread Water and Scarecrow!!

HenryLucky1
05-04-13, 02:47 AM
0.0 I don't want 40! I want 8 for cosmic or 16 for peacock....

You need yellow to get Cosmic!

tsuki003
05-04-13, 03:40 AM
You need yellow to get Cosmic!ya, ive tried 6 of those and was getting bored. diamond and magic can get cosmic though or as a fail there is also the possibility of peacock or anubis....plus obviously magic XP

henrylucky
05-04-13, 06:05 AM
ya, ive tried 6 of those and was getting bored. diamond and magic can get cosmic though or as a fail there is also the possibility of peacock or anubis....plus obviously magic XP

I think you can't get cosmic with that combo, but if you want you may get get a peacock

kwhales
05-04-13, 06:22 AM
You need yellow to get Cosmic!

No you don't. I got it with nothing other then diamond and diamond. and alot of people got it with just magic and diamond. Yellow is a hidden color that isn't needed in breeding it.

ganodustin
05-04-13, 07:02 AM
i tried diamond/diamond for comic but it was 40hrs. could it be anubis? i hope it's infinity. i thing it's a good combo anyway. whoever want comic hybrids, try diamond/diamond.

henrylucky
05-04-13, 07:06 AM
i tried diamond/diamond for comic but it was 40hrs. could it be anubis? i hope it's infinity. i thing it's a good combo anyway. whoever want comic hybrids, try diamond/diamond.

Congrats, it's Infinity! So, jealous...

ganodustin
05-04-13, 07:06 AM
No you don't. I got it with nothing other then diamond and diamond. and alot of people got it with just magic and diamond. Yellow is a hidden color that isn't needed in breeding it.

dont forget that diamond dragon is a four-colored dragon. it may split into the four colors during breeding.

ganodustin
05-04-13, 07:07 AM
Congrats, it's Infinity! So, jealous...

haha thanks! ;D you can try it and make a great day

ganodustin
05-04-13, 07:12 AM
0.0 I don't want 40! I want 8 for cosmic or 16 for peacock....

why not? they are ultra rare. many people want them, but cant get them. well, i guess you have every dragon except the new dragons.

picklylily
05-04-13, 07:28 AM
dont forget that diamond dragon is a four-colored dragon. it may split into the four colors during breeding.

Diamond doesn't split. Diamond plus a pure color will give out another pure. Cosmic is one pure element only. Yellow is its hidden color. :3 congrats on Infinity!

kwhales
05-04-13, 08:25 AM
Diamond doesn't split. Diamond plus a pure color will give out another pure. Cosmic is one pure element only. Yellow is its hidden color. :3 congrats on Infinity!

Correct. I breed diamond and diamond a lot. So far, I got, Passion, Cosmic, Virtue (several), night, and even Atlas. Plus a bunch of the basic element dragons. Still working on Mythic, saturn and eclipse-after my gold is done.

cquinn32
05-04-13, 08:52 AM
Is it possible to breed a diamond dragon using black and pink?

kwhales
05-04-13, 08:53 AM
Is it possible to breed a diamond dragon using black and pink?

Yes. As long as both split. You will get four elements but there are easier ways unless you are going for mask and hoping to get a diamond on the way.

cquinn32
05-04-13, 09:02 AM
Yes. As long as both split. You will get four elements but there are easier ways unless you are going for mask and hoping to get a diamond on the way.

Thanks, been trying just four basic elements for quite some time to no avail.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 11:16 AM

lol you're better off trying for Night, then use Night/Diamond combo.

soon the day will come where 40h will pop up!

2+ days dragons don't bother me, it gives me a chance to evolve the other dragons... I have so many level 3 and 6. I need to catch up.

I'm having one heck of a time trying to breed Moon����✨����❗, Someone, Anybody can U suggest combos that work❗ Oh btw, on the subject of ����, (Diamond Dragon), I bread Water and Scarecrow!!

I got my first Moon with Night/Ice Cream combo.. Second with Moon/Diamond. :p

You're the first person I've seen get Infinity with that combo, congrats!

RotomGuy
05-04-13, 11:31 AM

Actually, no, it's not possible. The colours Pink, Black, Mythic and Cosmic aren't "full colours" and can't make a Diamond.

danni7788
05-04-13, 12:05 PM
Actually, no, it's not possible. The colours Pink, Black, Mythic and Cosmic aren't "full colours" and can't make a Diamond.

I agree it isnt possible just black + pink. But what if they are used individually? Like mask + island or something like that? I'm almost positive that would work. People have gotten diamond from black or pink hybrids.

RotomGuy
05-04-13, 12:11 PM
I agree it isnt possible just black + pink. But what if they are used individually? Like mask + island or something like that? I'm almost positive that would work. People have gotten diamond from black or pink hybrids.
Island + Mask would work provided neither colour split.

kwhales
05-04-13, 12:11 PM

With these new breeding rules anything is possible. Never thought I'd get atlas without mythic but I did.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 12:48 PM

I got my Diamonds with Tiny/Fruitful and Mask/Mirage so pink and black does work for Diamond.

With these new breeding rules anything is possible. Never thought I'd get atlas without mythic but I did.

You got Atlas with Diamond/Diamond and Atlas is a pure colour, with hidden elements.

tsuki003
05-04-13, 01:00 PM
I got my Diamonds with Tiny/Fruitful and Mask/Mirage so pink and black does work for Diamond.

You got Atlas with Diamond/Diamond and Atlas is a pure colour, with hidden elements.yes I agree pink and black work for diamond but only sepretely. Not together. Recall ee had this big debate a while back bout it and came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 01:07 PM
yes I agree pink and black work for diamond but only sepretely. Not together. Recall ee had this big debate a while back bout it and came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible.

Like Kwhales said, don't rule it out with the breeding being changed all the time lol

kwhales
05-04-13, 01:12 PM
Right. You never could get infinity with diamond and crusader but alot of people are so anything is possible.

danni7788
05-04-13, 01:20 PM

You got Atlas with Diamond/Diamond and Atlas is a pure colour, with hidden elements.

That's what I said... Pink and black hybrids will work, but I'm not sure about plain night + virtue. Of course now anything probably goes, but I'll remain skeptical until someone actually gets one with that. I've been trying justice and fuzzy, I never said hybrids couldn't work..

danni7788
05-04-13, 01:23 PM
Right. You never could get infinity with diamond and crusader but alot of people are so anything is possible.

Yes- this is what makes me question everything now.. I'm still skeptical, but it definitely seems like anything goes now.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 01:28 PM
That's what I said... Pink and black hybrids will work, but I'm not sure about plain night + virtue. Of course now anything probably goes, but I'll remain skeptical until someone actually gets one with that. I've been trying justice and fuzzy, I never said hybrids couldn't work..

I never said you did.

tsuki003
05-04-13, 02:02 PM
Like Kwhales said, don't rule it out with the breeding being changed all the time lol
Then why has there not been one success story even now unless it remains impossible? Why even lead a user to think it is possible with the extreme high number of fails?

dondonuk
05-04-13, 02:29 PM
With pink and black hybrids there are roughly 44 dragons breedable including diamond and infinity, with pure black and pink the only single colours to come out are black pink and purple

lainy28
05-04-13, 02:39 PM
Can anyone please explain how I've just got a Magic egg from breeding Water and Fire?

tsuki003
05-04-13, 02:43 PM
Can anyone please explain how I've just got a Magic egg from breeding Water and Fire?
Magic is just that, water+fire.

tsuki003
05-04-13, 02:49 PM
With pink and black hybrids there are roughly 44 dragons breedable including diamond and infinity, with pure black and pink the only single colours to come out are black pink and purple
You mean if pure pink was bred with pure black right? Cause there are around 25 possible outcomes I've counted, none diamond, with elements of magic, night, pink, fire, light, and water possible.

dondonuk
05-04-13, 02:55 PM
You mean if pure pink was bred with pure black right? Cause there are around 25 possible outcomes I've counted, none diamond, with elements of magic, night, pink, fire, light, and water possible.

No. Not the pures. Diamond not possible. I said the hybrids.

tsuki003
05-04-13, 03:00 PM
No. Not the pures. Diamond not possible. I said the hybrids.o sorry I thought you were talking night and virtue. I haven't looked into hybrids so I'm not sure when it comes to them. I guess, since all elements form diamond, something like moon (night+light) and kite (pink+air), for example, would work but I can'tbe sure....that is a lot of fail possibilities though o.o

tsuki003
05-04-13, 03:02 PM
Just to be sure, we aren't having to different debates here are we? dondonuk, it seems like you are talking hybrids but dragontan1, it seems you are just talking of night and virtue. Is this correct?

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:05 PM
o sorry I thought you were talking night and virtue. I haven't looked into hybrids so I'm not sure when it comes to them. I guess, since all elements form diamond, something like moon (night+light) and kite (pink+air), for example, would work but I can'tbe sure....that is a lot of fail possibilities though o.o

Again. Moon and kite approx 47 dragons including diamond

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:10 PM
Just to be sure, we aren't having to different debates here are we? dondonuk, it seems like you are talking hybrids but dragontan1, it seems you are just talking of night and virtue. Is this correct?

Dragontan1 said they used mask in one of their pairings for diamond and said pink and black will work but I don't think they meant as a single colour but as within the hybrid. Hope this makes sense lol

tsuki003
05-04-13, 03:13 PM
Again. Moon and kite approx 47 dragons including diamondthat I can agree with of course.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 03:20 PM
Wish I got diamond yesterday lol

lmao!! Try Night/Virtue :p

tsuki003
05-04-13, 03:22 PM
Wish I got diamond yesterday lolit was a week ago and I did not use night nor virtue so it really has no relation to what was being discussed.

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:25 PM
it was a week ago and I did not use night nor virtue so it really has no relation to what was being discussed.

Hey I was only messing around even though I still wish I had a diamond. Don't take things so serious.

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:26 PM
lmao!! Try Night/Virtue :p

I will when I get the stupid poison out of the way lmao

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 03:29 PM
I will when I get the stupid poison out of the way lmao

You don't have Mask, right? xD

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:32 PM
You don't have Mask, right? xD

Correct!!

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 03:34 PM
Correct!!

Ok, stop that combo once you get it :p

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:36 PM
Ok, stop that combo once you get it :p

Deffinately then I will go back to chasing the diamond dream. Even though I'm missing loads of others lol

dondonuk
05-04-13, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the advice on mask :p

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the advice on mask :p

lol you say Mask but you meant Diamond xD

dondonuk
05-04-13, 04:10 PM
lol you say Mask but you meant Diamond xD

Well yes that as well lol. Two for the price of one :p

glitterbabies
05-04-13, 06:10 PM
Can someone tell me if mythic is possible on kindle? Is there a thread that tells which dragons Kindle doesn't get??

I'm sick of trying for dragons that I might not be able to even get.

Thanks in advance.

HenryLucky1
05-04-13, 06:12 PM
Can someone tell me if mythic is possible on kindle? Is there a thread that tells which dragons Kindle doesn't get??

I'm sick of trying for dragons that I might not be able to even get.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure. Just check your market, if there's a Mythic, you can breed it

glitterbabies
05-04-13, 06:16 PM
I'm not sure. Just check your market, if there's a Mythic, you can breed it

it's not in my market.....

HenryLucky1
05-04-13, 06:19 PM
it's not in my market.....

Sorry, but if it's not in market means you can't breed it

glitterbabies
05-04-13, 06:22 PM
Sorry, but if it's not in market means you can't breed it

well that stinks :(

I have all the craft dragons in the market....they are super expensive though so I won't be buying those even though I can't craft them.

miget411
05-04-13, 11:26 PM
Mythic and Cosmic are not available on Kindle. Neither are the pink dragons.

vbnm5432
05-05-13, 09:14 AM
I have a cosmic in my nest. I've been collecting coins for days to buy the habitat and I'm only half way there. I'm so frustrated that I feel like selling the egg and trying for it later!

ganodustin
05-05-13, 10:39 AM

they may not be full colors dragons, but there're 2 colors inside each of them. chances are they may split at same time which makes 4 different colors.

ganodustin
05-05-13, 10:42 AM

but how could i get mindvolt with diamond + super dragon?

RotomGuy
05-05-13, 10:45 AM
they may not be full colors dragons, but there're 2 colors inside each of them. chances are they may split at same time which makes 4 different colors.

Even if both split you can't get a Diamond.

Either Diamond breeding is chosen before the colours split,

Or the new pair of colours don't count towards the full 4 a Diamond needs.

Because there is absolutely no one who has got a Diamond from Night x Virtue (at least on the forums)

but how could i get mindvolt with diamond + super dragon?

People have reported Diamond splitting strangely before. Someone got a Charm with Night x Diamond.

tsuki003
05-05-13, 12:11 PM
This must just be one of those days again cause guess who just got Cosmic in the nest too, now I have to wait 21 hours on the habitat though but o well, plus an Aether in the den!!! :D I was trying for night but I will not complain bout my first fail being an Aether!

tsuki003
05-05-13, 12:16 PM

Because there is absolutely no one who has got a Diamond from Night x Virtue (at least on the forums). yes we were discussing this yesterday and you have put it in a way that I could not word but very much agree with.

glitterbabies
05-05-13, 04:37 PM
Mythic and Cosmic are not available on Kindle. Neither are the pink dragons.

I'm really confused then....why did you write on my wall that I should breed all the red/yellow combos and save 6 million coins for the habitat and then you'd tell me how to get a mythic??

funnyrandomness5112
05-05-13, 04:57 PM

Because there is absolutely no one who has got a Diamond from Night x Virtue (at least on the forums)

People have reported Diamond splitting strangely before. Someone got a Charm with Night x Diamond.

Had they already put the egg in the nest? Because Charm and Aether have the same breeding time so they might have gotten confused.

GenesGirl87
05-05-13, 06:31 PM
I am so excited.... I put my peacock and water dragon together trying to get an Aether or a Mistmoth and guess what? 23 hr breeding time, I'm pretty sure that means I'm getting a Night! Now I gotta save up and get the habitat for it. I had just bought a Light habitat because I was gonna buy the Light dragon so now I'm low on funds. But its cool cause I'm super excited to be getting a Night dragon!!!!

verrana
05-06-13, 05:47 AM
I don't know if it's supposed to be the way the outcomes are supposed to be but it seems weird to me, I have been trying for the Unicorn Dragon, Diamond x Pink. Breeding has been fire x3, charm dragon, Cupid, fire x3, laser, fire x3, charm, fire x1, now one around 19 hours (can't remember to be exact). Is this because the diamond needs yellow,red,blue,and purple to breed? Or are the breeding rules buggy? I just don't see how a diamond and pink could make some of these colors.

sunkalito
05-06-13, 06:01 AM
I'm really confused then....why did you write on my wall that I should breed all the red/yellow combos and save 6 million coins for the habitat and then you'd tell me how to get a mythic??

Probably the person didn't know you're kindle!

Rawxfoxdog
05-06-13, 09:11 AM
What is the best two dragons with short fail times for a diamond?

RotomGuy
05-06-13, 09:12 AM
What is the best two dragons with short fail times for a diamond?

Mythic and Scarecrow.

fishquinn
05-06-13, 10:15 AM
The storm dragon is a island reward so you either have the magic or island

dondonuk
05-06-13, 01:06 PM
Mythic and Scarecrow.

And if you don't have scarecrow or fireworks?

tsuki003
05-06-13, 01:12 PM
Mirage is the same element list as fireworks but I don't know what scarecrows is :S

RotomGuy
05-06-13, 01:14 PM

Turkey is the only other alternative for Scarecrow.

dondonuk
05-06-13, 01:49 PM
Turkey is the only other alternative for Scarecrow.

Phew, thanks. At least I have turkey and mythic, its so frustrating asking for combo's and people always come back with the dragons you don't have lol

dondonuk
05-06-13, 01:50 PM
Mirage is the same element list as fireworks but I don't know what scarecrows is :S

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have mirage

Dior0
05-06-13, 01:59 PM
I got my diamond dragon with epic auto 7 night first try can't believe visit me

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:01 PM
I got my diamond dragon with epic auto 7 night first try can't believe visit me

Do you mean aurora? That could be a combo to try :)

tsuki003
05-06-13, 02:05 PM
Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have mirageneither do I. Mirage is surprising so difficult...

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:08 PM
neither do I. Mirage is surprising so difficult...

I agree. I'm having trouble with a lot of dragons incuding serpent, mirage and super

tsuki003
05-06-13, 02:15 PM
I agree. I'm having trouble with a lot of dragons incuding serpent, mirage and superI just got serpent recently on a fluke but super and mirage have never liked me. I think I actually got fireworks while trying for mirage once.

Looking back, im missing a number of magic and water dragons but with all the new releases plus now needing to go for pink hybrids, diamond hybrids, cosmic hybrids, and night it just seems like I'll never get a chance XP

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:19 PM
I just got serpent recently on a fluke but super and mirage have never liked me. I think I actually got fireworks while trying for mirage once.

Looking back, im missing a number of magic and water dragons but with all the new releases plus now needing to go for pink hybrids, diamond hybrids, cosmic hybrids, and night it just seems like I'll never get a chance XP

I must admit I've been quite lucky with the pnk hybrids. I got the ones I went for, the blacks and the diamond hate me

RotomGuy
05-06-13, 02:21 PM
I must admit I've been quite lucky with the pnk hybrids. I got the ones I went for, the blacks and the diamond hate me

I found Serpent really easy and got several as fails.

But my luck with Pink hybrids has been abysmal.

tsuki003
05-06-13, 02:22 PM
I must admit I've been quite lucky with the pnk hybrids. I got the ones I went for, the blacks and the diamond hate meI think they hate everyone ;P lol what pink hybrids did you get?

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:25 PM
I think they hate everyone ;P lol what pink hybrids did you get?

I have tiny and origami so far

DragonTan1
05-06-13, 02:44 PM
I was trying for Quartz before Naga was released, Unicorn/Virtue combo

1st try = Tiny
2nd try = Virtue
3rd try = Love
4th try = Justice
5th try = Laserlight

Not bad, as soon as Naga was released I got 9 hours but it could be Light. :/

tsuki003
05-06-13, 02:49 PM
I was trying for Quartz before Naga was released, Unicorn/Virtue combo

1st try = Tiny
2nd try = Virtue
3rd try = Love
4th try = Justice
5th try = Laserlight

Not bad, as soon as Naga was released I got 9 hours but it could be Light. :/but you are already the master of the pink hybrids so those are just extras lol I bet it is naga though, if its light I'll be rather shocked ._.

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:50 PM
I have tiny and origami so far

Oh yeah I have justice too

tsuki003
05-06-13, 02:53 PM
Oh yeah I have justice toonow you're just showing off XD lol I only have my precious kite t.t but I also really haven't tried for any of the others yet so I guess thats a good reason why I don't have them!

dondonuk
05-06-13, 02:56 PM
now you're just showing off XD lol I only have my precious kite t.t but I also really haven't tried for any of the others yet so I guess thats a good reason why I don't have them!

Lol. I haven't tried for kite yet !! And I couldn't get chocolate

nbella1414
05-06-13, 02:58 PM
It seems like pink is sticking a little better these days. Maybe it's just me but out of 5 pink breeds I got 4 pink hybrids to trade. That never happened before.

tsuki003
05-06-13, 03:04 PM
Who knows. The rules have changed so much. Some players it takes weeks still for a hybrid while other are hitting jackpots. One user in the naga thread mentioned how they got 14 hours with forest+virtue and when they found out it wasn't a naga they didn't seem very excited, all the while I'm going "I want flower T.T!!!" Lol

tsuki003
05-06-13, 03:06 PM
Who knows. The rules have changed so much. Some players it takes weeks still for a hybrid while other are hitting jackpots. One user in the naga thread mentioned how they got 14 hours with forest+virtue and when they found out it wasn't a naga they didn't seem very excited, all the while I'm going "I want flower T.T!!!" Lolcorrection: it was qautzel+virtue! Sorry.

journeysmanor
05-06-13, 03:14 PM
For anybody wanting mirage: island and eagle :)

DragonTan1
05-06-13, 03:20 PM
but you are already the master of the pink hybrids so those are just extras lol I bet it is naga though, if its light I'll be rather shocked ._.

Yeah they were to trade Quartz lol I was just wasting my time, I was hoping for another Unicorn lol I'm going to need 3 Naga, 2 to trade and 1 to keep.

tsuki003
05-06-13, 03:58 PM
For anybody wanting mirage: island and eagle :)thanks, will hopefully get a chance to try someday.

nbella1414
05-06-13, 06:29 PM
Who knows. The rules have changed so much. Some players it takes weeks still for a hybrid while other are hitting jackpots. One user in the naga thread mentioned how they got 14 hours with forest+virtue and when they found out it wasn't a naga they didn't seem very excited, all the while I'm going "I want flower T.T!!!" Lol

I just got another flower with Quetz/virtue. Give it a try. :)

tsuki003
05-06-13, 07:00 PM
I just got another flower with Quetz/virtue. Give it a try. :)
O.O wowz, but I can't for another 21 hours cause of wizard but after that I will! Wish me luck!! :D

funnyrandomness5112
05-06-13, 07:11 PM
I got infinity today iwth Crusader/Diamond! ;D

tsuki003
05-06-13, 11:27 PM
I think this was another one of those ultimate diamond days with all the unicorns and infinity going round.

Btw, just to check: scarecrow is an ios only goal dragon from the album but is still available, correct?

nbella1414
05-07-13, 02:43 AM
What??? I didn't get a unicorn. I would've been so excited!!! I only have a day to go before my virtue is done. Ugh.

jedyk
05-07-13, 04:31 AM
can anyone remove a doubt plz. im trying to hatch night dragon with diamond and coral just because there can be a chance to get mercury or anubis, but is it easier to get night by plain magic and water breeding?

i mean if diamond doesnt get in the picture coral is water n magic so should work, but im getting a lot of corals, and 2 wizards and 2 mistmoth but no night, so im wondering if its easier without diamond in the picure...

does anyone know? tkz

kwhales
05-07-13, 05:22 AM
can anyone remove a doubt plz. im trying to hatch night dragon with diamond and coral just because there can be a chance to get mercury or anubis, but is it easier to get night by plain magic and water breeding?

i mean if diamond doesnt get in the picture coral is water n magic so should work, but im getting a lot of corals, and 2 wizards and 2 mistmoth but no night, so im wondering if its easier without diamond in the picure...

does anyone know? tkz

Three posts saying the same thing? Really?? No need to use diamond. It could just add to your fail list. Just use the basic colors for a bit and see what you get.

jedyk
05-07-13, 05:28 AM
well different places different opinions. jjst wanted to understand if the chances for night are the same with por without diamond

MemLaVa
05-07-13, 06:18 PM
Just got my Unicorn! Was trying for Naga, but after my fourth fail I got a nice surprise instead. My results using Diamond and Virtue: 1. Laserlight, 2. Fire, 3. Light, 4. Fire, and 5. 36 hrs :)

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 06:38 PM
I think this was another one of those ultimate diamond days with all the unicorns and infinity going round.

Btw, just to check: scarecrow is an ios only goal dragon from the album but is still available, correct?

All album goals are still available.

ronjace007
05-07-13, 06:46 PM
Can anyone help me? How do you breed super dragon and four-leaf dragon? Please....

elitaserina
05-07-13, 06:49 PM
so is naga diamond and pink? what is the quarts? light and pink?

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 06:49 PM
Can anyone help me? How do you breed super dragon and four-leaf dragon? Please....

FourLeaf has gone... Super is Purple/Blue/Red combo so Magic/Athletic or Charm/Water will work... There are other combos too.

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 06:51 PM

Quartz are gems you get once you trade a pink dragon, iOS only.
Naga is Pink/Pink... Diamond/Pink... Pink/Green.

kwhales
05-07-13, 07:06 PM

For super, try night and fire or ruby. I got a lot while trying for goblin (which I still don't have).

kwhales
05-07-13, 07:07 PM

Or diamond diamond.

skeleton25
05-07-13, 07:16 PM
I just bred diamond and diamond and got 16 hrs
Is it a Saturn? Or could it be something else?

Thanks

ronjace007
05-07-13, 08:15 PM
FourLeaf has gone... Super is Purple/Blue/Red combo so Magic/Athletic or Charm/Water will work... There are other combos too.

Thanks.. Didn't know four leaf is now gone :(

ronjace007
05-07-13, 08:15 PM
For super, try night and fire or ruby. I got a lot while trying for goblin (which I still don't have).

Thanks... I'll try that one

Oliver118
05-07-13, 09:49 PM
No fireworks or mirage :(

After about ten or eleven tries, I got a Mirage. I guess I kept changing my dragons in the breeding den for a new try. It was the first triple-coloured dragon I had ever got. But thanks for the advice, because I don't have Diamond either, and not enough coins for the mythic and cosmic habitat! I just started breeding for Peacock!

Oliver118
05-07-13, 09:51 PM

You can't breed the quartz, unlike dawntree, peacock, atlas etc. The quartz dragon is a gemstone dragon.

Oliver118
05-07-13, 09:51 PM
Thanks... I'll try that one

OK, me too. Thanks.

Oliver118
05-07-13, 09:54 PM
Thanks.. Didn't know four leaf is now gone :(

It was a seasonal dragon anyway, and I was notified in-game. The Four-Leaf dragon has about the same rarity as the Fairy dragon, which shouldn't be too hard to get, as I got my Four-Leaf third try. But to this day I still don't have a Lightning dragon! Grrrr!

DragonTan1
05-08-13, 03:41 AM
It was a seasonal dragon anyway, and I was notified in-game. The Four-Leaf dragon has about the same rarity as the Fairy dragon, which shouldn't be too hard to get, as I got my Four-Leaf third try. But to this day I still don't have a Lightning dragon! Grrrr!

Lightning dragon is a reward dragon you get once you have 50 unique dragons, iOS only...

elitaserina
05-08-13, 10:20 AM

that sucks about the quarts. i can't get diamond or any pink hybrids:( is dawntree breedable? maybe i will try dawntree and virtue

glitterbabies
05-08-13, 12:23 PM
I put in a night and water and got a 22 hr dragon so clearly it's a wizard, right? my question is how?

RotomGuy
05-08-13, 12:28 PM
I put in a night and water and got a 22 hr dragon so clearly it's a wizard, right? my question is how?

Wen breeding, Night often splits into the colours it's made up of: Blue and Purple.

DragonTan1
05-08-13, 12:31 PM
Wen breeding, Night often splits into the colours it's made up of: Blue and Purple.

Same goes for Cosmic, Saturn, Eclipse, Medusa, Atlas, Mythic, black and pink hybrids too... Cool, isn't it? Lol

dondonuk
05-08-13, 12:41 PM
Got my flower in the nest :)

erto90
05-08-13, 02:46 PM
Trying for naga or unicorn with diamond and virtue
So far 2 laserlight and a tusker.. Bad luck :(

tsuki003
05-08-13, 03:15 PM
1st laserlight was ok when trying for naga, but another and 4 fires later really stinks. I keep trying a diamond x virtue combo but it is like its not taking anything from the diamond parent.

elektraalpha
05-08-13, 10:26 PM
Got 26 hr breed time for forest x light. Can it possibly be dawntree or complete 100% pegasus?

(I'm low lv player, thought, struggle to make coins and it sucks that no gold generate or quest on android)

DragonTan1
05-08-13, 10:40 PM
Got 26 hr breed time for forest x light. Can it possibly be dawntree or complete 100% pegasus?

(I'm low lv player, thought, struggle to make coins and it sucks that no gold generate or quest on android)

It's 50/50

Oliver118
05-08-13, 10:50 PM
Lightning dragon is a reward dragon you get once you have 50 unique dragons, iOS only...

I know, but I still haven't got 50. I'm on 45 now, and I play on an iPad, by the way.

Oliver118
05-08-13, 10:52 PM

It's probably pegasus, unless Dawntree also takes 26 hours.

Oliver118
05-08-13, 10:54 PM
I just checked, Dawntree also takes 26 hours, so it could be either Dawntree or Pegasus.

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 07:01 AM

thanks for this tip. I got it the first time I put my night and fire in to breed (I think....it's 17 hours and that's the only one it could be I assume).

RotomGuy
05-09-13, 09:08 AM
It's 50/50

70/30 because Dawn Tree is Super Rare and Pegasus is Rare :3

AlisinChanes
05-09-13, 10:41 AM
This thread's chain is pretty lengthy so I'm not sure if anyone's noted after trying this experiment. First, I'm only level 32, but I've bred so many of the same dragons. One being Athletic. I've got that one & Island several times (started selling) out of different parent combos. After trying for Magic with plain Fire & Water 3x (always in that breeding order) I decided to reverse and place Water first, tada...got a Magic. I'm aware TL claims order doesn't matter. I'm sure there may be several things to take into consideration here but I found this very interesting.

buffmama
05-09-13, 01:21 PM
Okay, so I put Gold & Water in breeding den got a 12hr time, the egg outcom is water that will hatch in 12hrs..... I thought water was a 5hrs breed/hatch...
Is something new happening????

buffmama
05-09-13, 01:21 PM
Sorry it was Diamond & Water not Gold....

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 01:25 PM
Okay, so I put Gold & Water in breeding den got a 12hr time, the egg outcom is water that will hatch in 12hrs..... I thought water was a 5hrs breed/hatch...
Is something new happening????

Sorry it was Diamond & Water not Gold....

Water has always been 12 hours breed and nest.

buffmama
05-09-13, 01:28 PM
Water has always been 12 hours breed and nest.

ooooh Okay Thanks :-}

dalexxx
05-09-13, 11:07 PM
Can we get saturn from diamond diamond? Its pure element in the chart anyway

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 11:50 PM
Can we get saturn from diamond diamond? Its pure element in the chart anyway

Yeah you can.

nbella1414
05-10-13, 12:17 AM
So Quetzel/flower: 44 hours. Crusader or Angel? I already have 2 Crusders. I just wanted Naga.

Geez why couldn't it have been a Unicorn fail!!!

HenryLucky1
05-10-13, 12:41 AM
So Quetzel/flower: 44 hours. Crusader or Angel? I already have 2 Crusders. I just wanted Naga.

Geez why couldn't it have been a Unicorn fail!!!

Can be Diamond too

HenryLucky1
05-10-13, 12:42 AM
Oops, I may false. Sorry

nbella1414
05-10-13, 01:11 AM
Can be Diamond too

Ya I was wondering if it could be pure diamond... I'd rather have that than another Crusader... But I doubt it.

jeffreyeow
05-10-13, 02:09 AM
Diamond and cosmic. 40 hours anubis or infinity?

doop01
05-10-13, 02:13 AM

Anubis has magic, so must be infinity. Congrats :)

jeffreyeow
05-10-13, 02:57 AM

I hope for anubis because i'm already have infinity

OKJOoi
05-10-13, 03:59 AM

I think it's Anubis,because Cosmic element will split into yellow and purple.

doop01
05-10-13, 04:35 AM

Oh duh!!! I was thinking of mythic lol

glitterbabies
05-10-13, 07:20 AM
I just have to say I am kind of sick of the night splitting and giving me dragons I already have. Another 14 hour fair and another mist.

danni7788
05-10-13, 08:56 AM
I just have to say I am kind of sick of the night splitting and giving me dragons I already have. Another 14 hour fair and another mist.

I know it is frustrating... I tried for months and months and finally got ONE black hybrid. :( just be patient and keep trying, hopefully one will come soon!

elitaserina
05-10-13, 11:23 AM
with all the dragons they are taking away i wonder how long the black ones will be around.

dalexxx
05-10-13, 01:46 PM
diamond x diamond has given me light most of the time. tried again and was so happy to see 2 days, i just realized i got another dawn tree... sighs...

tsuki003
05-10-13, 03:57 PM
Now im gonna definitely need night not just for eclipse but probably for night elf too! Once that diamond is done tomorrow I am gonna start trying to breed night non-stop till I get it!! @.@

HenryLucky1
05-10-13, 05:07 PM
Now im gonna definitely need night not just for eclipse but probably for night elf too! Once that diamond is done tomorrow I am gonna start trying to breed night non-stop till I get it!! @.@

Don't want Mermaid?

kwhales
05-10-13, 05:10 PM

How many diamonds do you have?

tsuki003
05-10-13, 05:11 PM
How many diamonds do you have?2 soon. Accidentally bred another yesterday lol

kwhales
05-10-13, 05:12 PM
I got a bunch of nights breeding diamond and diamond.

kwhales
05-10-13, 05:17 PM
I got a bunch of nights breeding diamond and diamond.

Also, if this new dragon coming monday is pure black, diamond and diamond will also achieve it. So even if you don't have night, you can still get it. I don't have mythic but I got atlas with diamond and diamond.

tsuki003
05-10-13, 05:31 PM
Also, if this new dragon coming monday is pure black, diamond and diamond will also achieve it. So even if you don't have night, you can still get it. I don't have mythic but I got atlas with diamond and diamond.actually, like Henry mentioned, I think this dragon is supposed to come out on the 16th which is a Thursday which is weird. But that does give me enough time to evolve my new diamond to a breeding lvl so I appreciate the idea kwhales :) Any fail from breeding diamond and diamond seems to sound pretty good lol ...except maybe another diamond ._.'

kwhales
05-10-13, 05:35 PM
actually, like Henry mentioned, I think this dragon is supposed to come out on the 16th which is a Thursday which is weird. But that does give me enough time to evolve my new diamond to a breeding lvl so I appreciate the idea kwhales :) Any fail from breeding diamond and diamond seems to sound pretty good lol ...except maybe another diamond ._.'

Yep, hopefully the date is correct and TL is going back to Thursday release only.

Diamond and Diamond has given me cosmics, saturns, nights, virtues, fire, air etc, plus atlas, peacock and passion. But never a diamond.

tsuki003
05-10-13, 05:43 PM
Yep, hopefully the date is correct and TL is going back to Thursday release only.

Diamond and Diamond has given me cosmics, saturns, nights, virtues, fire, air etc, plus atlas, peacock and passion. But never a diamond.most of those I don't have and so they sound really good lol another virtue wouldn't hurt either. And fire, air, etc. Have short fail times so they're ok too XD ...just not a lot of them.

I didn't know the release date was a Thursday before, never really payed attention lol maybe it's a Thursday just because they already have lotus coming out Monday?

kwhales
05-10-13, 06:26 PM
most of those I don't have and so they sound really good lol another virtue wouldn't hurt either. And fire, air, etc. Have short fail times so they're ok too XD ...just not a lot of them.

I didn't know the release date was a Thursday before, never really payed attention lol maybe it's a Thursday just because they already have lotus coming out Monday?

Lotus is already out. Came out Thursday. However it is a craftable dragon or you have to buy it.

tsuki003
05-10-13, 06:33 PM
Lotus is already out. Came out Thursday. However it is a craftable dragon or you have to buy it.o you're right! Oops, got my days mixed up ;P lol guess you're right, they may be switching back to Thursday then.

elitaserina
05-10-13, 08:20 PM
2 soon. Accidentally bred another yesterday lol

accidently? lol lucky you

tsuki003
05-10-13, 08:27 PM
accidently? lol lucky youya lol I tried athlete and fruitful for mermaid and bam! 44 hours...22 still to go.

elitaserina
05-11-13, 09:01 AM
ya lol I tried athlete and fruitful for mermaid and bam! 44 hours...22 still to go.

i will try that! what colums did you have them in? i finally have my cosmic habitat now i'm trying to breed him i'm on my second try i'm glad it's only an 8 hour fail time but i really wish it was a little different from genie and peacock so you know what you have lol!

KrystalKitty154
05-11-13, 09:22 AM
I was trying for Virtue with fire and Light combo and got
1st try = Laserlight 15 hrs
2nd & 3rd try = Love 7 & 5 hrs - one with Fire/Light, the other with Light/Fire
4th try is a 33 hr breed time. What do you all think it is? Virtue or hopeully a Quartz of Naga?

HenryLucky1
05-11-13, 09:38 AM
I was trying for Virtue with fire and Light combo and got
1st try = Laserlight 15 hrs
2nd & 3rd try = Love 7 & 5 hrs - one with Fire/Light, the other with Light/Fire
4th try is a 33 hr breed time. What do you all think it is? Virtue or hopeully a Quartz of Naga?

Lol. It's definitely a Virtue, Naga is 9 hours, Quartz is craft only

KrystalKitty154
05-11-13, 09:51 AM
Lol. It's definitely a Virtue, Naga is 9 hours, Quartz is craft only

Sweet, I need a pink. Went ahead and bought the large pink habitat. That will be ready long before the egg hatches.

KrystalKitty154
05-11-13, 12:49 PM

thanks for this tip. I got it the first time I put my night and fire in to breed (I think....it's 17 hours and that's the only one it could be I assume).

I just put in a night and a fire and got a 32 hr breed time. What is this one going to be if a super is 17 hrs.
Also, my egg that came out of my Fire and Light is a nice pink one with a yellow flame, again with a 33 hr hatch time. Here comes my Virtue. Double Sweet.

aceblade
05-11-13, 12:51 PM
I just put in a night and a fire and got a 32 hr breed time. What is this one going to be if a super is 17 hrs.
Also, my egg that came out of my Fire and Light is a nice pink one with a yellow flame, again with a 33 hr hatch time. Here comes my Virtue. Double Sweet.

You've got a Titan in the works.
;)

KrystalKitty154
05-11-13, 12:52 PM
Oh, a Titan would be nice, but a Goblin would be better. Is a Titan 32 hrs?

kwhales
05-11-13, 01:02 PM
Oh, a Titan would be nice, but a Goblin would be better. Is a Titan 32 hrs?

Yes. 32 long hrs. After your upteenth one, Nice will take on a whole different meaning.

glitterbabies
05-11-13, 01:46 PM
Yes. 32 long hrs. After your upteenth one, Nice will take on a whole different meaning.

LOL

at first you're super excited and then you're like OMG not again......