PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Dragon Stable

josie109
05-02-13, 12:22 PM
I have a Dragon Stable and I can't move any dragons into it. I got one in by sheer luck but haven't been able to duplicate results. At first, every time I selected the storage icon, it would pull into my storage book. Now I don't even get the icon and it tells me my stable is full, even though it only has one dragon inside. Has anyone else been having problems?
Thanks, Rose

kooky panda
05-02-13, 12:32 PM
How many times did you upgrade your stable? When you first purchase you can only store one dragon. You will need to upgrade with gold to be able to store more than one.
Try moving your one dragon out to a habitant , then see if you can store another one.

sanymano
05-03-13, 05:41 AM
My problem is different!im not able to bring out the dragon i saved.there is some confusion as to the forest dragon and dawntree dragon that i saved

sanymano
05-06-13, 09:53 PM
Today again i deleted and cleared all history cookies and reinstalled the game!but my problem with the stable continues!i have gone thru all the instructions given!u can even c the forest dragon roaming without any base on the valentine edition!so maybe the glitch is in your system itself!please check my problem