PDA

View Full Version : Level 41

ruthiessweetretreat
05-02-13, 11:01 AM
Anyone? Every level up to this one I've managed by sticking with it and eventually getting lucky, but I've been on this one for days.

By the time I get down to the third mouse, I never have anywhere NEAR enough moves to get him over far enough to the right. One time I got the other two to the bottom, but not that third one.

I've been saving the blaster thing to take out the roadblock of--what are they called?--fruits that have the number 5 on them. It's always the same color.

Please help.

graciecakes02
05-02-13, 11:38 PM
I can't help but I can empathise. I have been stuck on this level for weeks!!!!! I keep leaving it and coming back to it but still no luck. The best I can manage is 2 babies free but that's it. Has anyone got passed this level?

FrozenTurtle
05-02-13, 11:43 PM
Try looking ahead a move or two and avoid the dreaded "checker board" fruit :P

ruthiessweetretreat
05-03-13, 06:05 PM
Update: I got through. It took a few more tries, but I managed it with two moves and a full blender to spare. I took your advice and tried to think ahead more than I was. Also, as soon as the third mouse appeared, I concentrated on moving him over. It may have been dumb luck, but I'll take it. :) Thanks!

jovanisto
05-04-13, 07:45 AM
I focused on bringing the color buster and the bomb all the way down. Used blenders to get rid of tall columns so that the lower lines would appear faster. When the row zero is there, usethe color cluster to reduce to two colors only. You can then use the bomb and last blender to get rid of isolated colors. It took me all 60 moves !

blondiellie
05-14-13, 09:36 AM
I'm trying to do it without any boosts because I can't use gems and I don't even get NEAR the bottom