PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Gold??? Treasure Dragon

Darkstorm2
05-02-13, 09:31 AM
My level 8 Treasure Dragon has been giving me 3 gold a day and I am suppose to be getting four!!! Anyone else having this problem???

Edit-KP

Please only post here, if you are having the issue of not getting gold from your dragon and for other comments on Treasure Dragon please post on the main thread here.
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50626-Dragon-update-Treasure-dragon-IOS-only&p=610796&viewfull=1#post610796)

Darkstorm2
05-03-13, 02:43 AM
Today I only received TWO gold from my treasure dragon. I'm really not happy

kooky panda
05-03-13, 05:12 AM
I will see if I can get any information on this.

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 05:19 AM
I will see if I can get any information on this.

Kooky, there are people (me included) posting on the treasure dragon thread about not receiving gold as well.....

kooky panda
05-03-13, 05:22 AM
Kooky, there are people (me included) posting on the treasure dragon thread about not receiving gold as well.....
I just posted over there asking members to come here to post since there are alot of members posting inbetween comments not related to this issue.

Also guys, please only post here, if you are having the issue of not getting gold from your dragon and for other comments on Treasure Dragon please post on the main thread here.
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50626-Dragon-update-Treasure-dragon-IOS-only&p=610796&viewfull=1#post610796)

topherocious
05-03-13, 06:03 AM
I'm not getting the gold from my Treasure Dragon. He's level 9 at the moment and has been for two days an within the days all I've received is 2 bars of gold. I emailed TL this morning so hopefully a response or solution will come about soon and high hopes for retro-pay in the gold we should've gotten before the solution.

krisypie1
05-03-13, 07:12 AM
I'm not getting the gold from my Treasure Dragon. He's level 9 at the moment and has been for two days an within the days all I've received is 2 bars of gold. I emailed TL this morning so hopefully a response or solution will come about soon and high hopes for retro-pay in the gold we should've gotten before the solution. Same here my Treasure Dragon is at level 9 for a couple days now, and I only get 2 or 3 bars a day, and it says I should get 4 bars a day.

maraxel
05-03-13, 08:33 AM
I also emailed team lava my treasure dragon is not giving gold

kolakid
05-03-13, 08:47 AM
also leveled up to 6 since 2 days ...only got 2 gold so far! Should be 4/day !

kolakid
05-03-13, 08:50 AM
TD actually levelled up to 8 now but nothing today either...says 4/day when i press on it

mikeclit
05-03-13, 09:28 AM
Yeah it's been at lvl 9 for a day now and I've only received one gold. Great purchase really.

systral
05-03-13, 09:35 AM
Yeah it's been at lvl 9 for a day now and I've only received one gold. Great purchase really.

I have same problem

Baraze
05-03-13, 11:29 AM
It's been two days and all I have gotten from the dragon is one gold. I should have been given four. If they can't fix it, I want my money for its overpriced mattress back. Like that will ever happen...

Stop releasing new items when you can't even fix the precious ones. This is annoying.

spectacular2nv
05-03-13, 11:32 AM
Hi. i've having this issue with my TD. my dragon is epic but have not collected the full amount of 5 gold every 24hrs.
how i know this is because i fed and evolved my dragon to epic at reset, so shouldnt every reset it should add up to 5gold.

sehana
05-03-13, 11:55 AM
My TreasureD is level 6 and only earns 1 gold/day... didn't evolve further to see if I do see the 2nd pc of gold, but haven't seen it yet. still only 1 gold/day

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:54 AM
I think you are best to keep a log of what is happening.....

1)The treasure dragon will not give gold when in the evolution temple, putting the TD In the temple will reset the counter
2)Collecting from the habitat will reset the counter so it is best to collect at a set time of the day after the habitat shows the max gold for the level
3) I believe this is how the gold works..... for level 1-3 a gold given after 24 hours, level 4-6 a gold given after 12 hours, level 7-9 a gold given after 6 hours, level 10 a gold given after 4.8 hours

NouraMoh
05-04-13, 12:56 AM
My TD is level 8 now and I just collected my first bar of gold
I had my dragon for 2 full days now

nbella1414
05-04-13, 01:02 AM
Oops didn't see this thread. Anyway I haven't received any gold at all and mine is level 8. I'm not happy at all. I emailed support but the insta-reply says it could take several days for a response. It better not.

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 01:19 AM
Nbella1414,

After I finished evolving Midas yesterday morning at 11am I collected 1 gold at 6 pm this morning there was 2 gold in the habitat which I collected at 7:30 am, at 1pm I collected 1 gold

Prior to that I was evolving Midas and received no gold at all

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 01:21 AM
My TD is level 8 now and I just collected my first bar of gold
I had my dragon for 2 full days now

I've had mine 2 and a half days and have collected 4 gold in the last 24 hours

nbella1414
05-04-13, 01:28 AM
Well it seems everyone else is at least getting SOME gold, even if its not the full amount. I wouldn't be so grouchy about it if it seemed to work at all.

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 01:40 AM
My TreasureD is level 6 and only earns 1 gold/day... didn't evolve further to see if I do see the 2nd pc of gold, but haven't seen it yet. still only 1 gold/day

Sehanna, do leave the gold in the habitat or take it out, if you take it out just before the next gold is due the counter will reset.

nbella1414
05-04-13, 04:45 AM
By now I should have collected 2 gold just for today. TL owes me about 5-6 gold bars. :-)

bububello
05-04-13, 10:40 AM
My lev 9 treasure gave me today only 1 gold!!!!

mikeclit
05-04-13, 11:48 AM
Now that I raised my TD to epic I've been getting gold more regularly.

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:11 PM
My lev 9 treasure gave me today only 1 gold!!!!

How long has it been out of the evolution temple?.... It will only start producing gold after coming out and you will get 1 gold every 6 hours..... Also note that if you collect just before a gold bar is due it will reset the timer it is best to wait til just after.

nbella1414
05-04-13, 03:38 PM
Support says it produces every 24 hours. I received 2 bars at some point early afternoon. Makes no sense. It should have been 4. I'm sick of it. Does anyone actually know how it works?

hahadrago1998
05-04-13, 04:03 PM
Time splits if you earn:
1 gold=24 hr
2 gold=12 hr
3 gold= 6 hr
4 gold= 3 hr
5 gold= 1.5 hr

Timer resets every time you fight or evolve
Btw I just heard this MAY NOT BE TRUE

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 04:03 PM
Support says it produces every 24 hours. I received 2 bars at some point early afternoon. Makes no sense. It should have been 4. I'm sick of it. Does anyone actually know how it works?

Well at level 9 mine was giving 1 gold every 6 hours, I have now put him in to evolve to level 10..... You have to be careful when you collect from the habitat as that will reset the counter.

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 04:08 PM
Time splits if you earn:
1 gold=24 hr
2 gold=12 hr
3 gold= 6 hr
4 gold= 3 hr
5 gold= 1.5 hr

Mine does not earn gold while evolving

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 04:12 PM
Time splits if you earn:
1 gold=24 hr
2 gold=12 hr
3 gold= 6 hr
4 gold= 3 hr
5 gold= 1.5 hr

Time splits are

1 gold=24 hr. 1x24=24
2 gold=12 hr. 2x12=24

4 gold= 6 hr. 4x6=24
5 gold= 4.8 hr. 5x4.8=24

mikeclit
05-04-13, 04:32 PM
Time splits are

1 gold=24 hr. 1x24=24
2 gold=12 hr. 2x12=24

4 gold= 6 hr. 4x6=24
5 gold= 4.8 hr. 5x4.8=24
It seems to be funky when lvl 7-9 but at epic it's following this pattern.

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 04:38 PM
It seems to be funky when lvl 7-9 but at epic it's following this pattern.

Hmmmm ... At level 9 I as getting a gold every 6 hours but I did notice that even when it had only 2 gold bars in the habitat it showed the big gold bar above the habitat. I would have preferred it still showed how many bars were in the habitat and only show the big bar after its reached its daily maximum.

kooky panda
05-05-13, 09:19 AM
Hey guys, not ignoring this. I did get some information, but I was waiting on some more .

Hopefully I can get a little more information in a few days.

All I know is what midnight has been posting.

The Dragon slowly accumulates Gold over the course of the day, similar how Dragons collect coins.

Since you can collect Gold early it may be confusing that the total doesn't say 5 at the end of the day.

You might be collecting 1, then 2, then the other 2 at different times.

Darkstorm2
05-05-13, 09:24 AM
I am still receiving only two gold

Darkstorm2
05-05-13, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, not ignoring this. I did get some information, but I was waiting on some more .

Hopefully I can get a little more information in a few days.

All I know is what midnight has been posting.

The Dragon slowly accumulates Gold over the course of the day, similar how Dragons collect coins.

Since you can collect Gold early it may be confusing that the total doesn't say 5 at the end of the day.

You might be collecting 1, then 2, then the other 2 at different times.

KP, I've been doing this a long time, I know it slowly accumulates but if I let it go 24 hours, I only get two. Once I got three

kooky panda
05-05-13, 10:32 AM
Okay, this is what they need to know.

tuskmage
05-05-13, 01:38 PM
My level 10 Treasure Dragon work as advertising. I empty out the treasure habitat at 9:00AM yesterday for 3 gold & I left it untouch until 9:00AM this morning I got 5 gold. Hope that help.

kwhales
05-05-13, 02:06 PM
I don't have this dragon, no intentions of getting it, but does time zones matter? I mean someone in England is 8 hours ahead of California, so, does the time zone have a play in this 24 hrs gold collecting. When does the time begin, when you can collect your first one? 12 midnight California time, or GMT time, etc.

HenryLucky1
05-05-13, 02:12 PM
I don't have this dragon, no intentions of getting it, but does time zones matter? I mean someone in England is 8 hours ahead of California, so, does the time zone have a play in this 24 hrs gold collecting. When does the time begin, when you can collect your first one? 12 midnight California time, or GMT time, etc.

I think no. You can collect it every time, but to get "Max" gold, you must collect it at same time, like tuskmage

cquinn32
05-05-13, 02:33 PM
This dragons timer should never reset once you get it out of the evolution temple. Having the timer reset once you collect the gold is wrong. This dragon should have a countdown timer that never resets unless you evolve it.

winkysy
05-06-13, 03:23 AM
i have this dragon in both accounts and at lev 9, i only receive 1 gold each day. very dissappointing >.<
TL, please look into this. If it's really only 1 gold/day, it's really not worth 800 gold to purchase.

midnightmeerkat
05-06-13, 05:17 AM
i have this dragon in both accounts and at lev 9, i only receive 1 gold each day. very dissappointing >.<
TL, please look into this. If it's really only 1 gold/day, it's really not worth 800 gold to purchase.

How long have they been out of the evolution temple? how often do you try to collect? It is best to only collect once a day. Mine is working great, I collect once a day and have received the full 5 gold for level 10, before that 4 gold for level 9.... You do not receive anything during the time it is evolving.

winkysy
05-08-13, 04:20 AM
How long have they been out of the evolution temple? how often do you try to collect? It is best to only collect once a day. Mine is working great, I collect once a day and have received the full 5 gold for level 10, before that 4 gold for level 9.... You do not receive anything during the time it is evolving.

it's been 2 to 3 days. i collect once a day. I used gold to speed evolve so it's never in the temple. why is my treasure not working *.*;

SLMplay
05-08-13, 05:27 PM
I have a level 9 TD, thought that it would produce a gold bar about every 6 hours. This is not happening. It seems like I am getting maybe 2 bars of gold per day, when I should be getting 4. Also, if it is better to only collect once a day...that would be nice to know up front.

Any information that you can offer would be great.

hahadrago1998
05-08-13, 05:52 PM
it's been 2 to 3 days. i collect once a day. I used gold to speed evolve so it's never in the temple. why is my treasure not working *.*;

Even if you collect ( press the button) on an empty habitat it will reset the timer.

faitheeee
05-09-13, 05:55 PM
No gold recieved after 4 days , evolved to level 6 .what am I doing wrong .....can any one help ...please

midnightmeerkat
05-09-13, 06:00 PM
No gold recieved after 4 days , evolved to level 6 .what am I doing wrong .....can any one help ...please
How long since it has been out of the evolution temple? I only collect AFTER 24 hours at level 9 I get 4 gold, and the level 10 I get 5 gold

You will not receive any gold while evolving.

AraRaider
06-02-13, 06:11 PM
Okay, I just typed up a big post while logged in, then went to post & the stupid site asked me to log in AGAIN & then lost my post while doing so...And BECAUSE I'm cranky about that, this is going to be short & straight to the point.

I have a level 9 Treasure dragon & it only needs to be fed one more time in order to evolve to level 10. Since the day I got my treasure dragon it's had problems giving me the correct amount of gold within a 24 hour period of time. I levelled it to level 9 pretty much right away so since then It's supposed to be giving me 4 gold a day, right? WRONG! I come on DS daily & check my habitats multiple times per day to easily notice that my Treasure dragon isn't giving me the gold correctly. For example, some days I only get between 2 - 3 gold a day, or just flat out NITHING. For the entire day...Like today for instance. The whole deal breaker in my decision to buy this dragon in the first place was that I would slowly earn back all the gold I spent on it over apparently, a VERY, VERY long time at the rate that this dragon is apparently failing to deliver...Don't make promises you can't keep, is what most people are taught these days, yes? So why promise a dragon & take money for something that isn't working? typically in this sort of circumstance I would take such broken item back to the store & have it replaced for one that works ...or receive compensation etc etc...but since there's no possible way either of those things are going to happen, I guess I can complain in a civil manner until it is fixed. *Sigh.*

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 07:47 PM
Okay, I just typed up a big post while logged in, then went to post & the stupid site asked me to log in AGAIN & then lost my post while doing so...And BECAUSE I'm cranky about that, this is going to be short & straight to the point.

I have a level 9 Treasure dragon & it only needs to be fed one more time in order to evolve to level 10. Since the day I got my treasure dragon it's had problems giving me the correct amount of gold within a 24 hour period of time. I levelled it to level 9 pretty much right away so since then It's supposed to be giving me 4 gold a day, right? WRONG! I come on DS daily & check my habitats multiple times per day to easily notice that my Treasure dragon isn't giving me the gold correctly. For example, some days I only get between 2 - 3 gold a day, or just flat out NITHING. For the entire day...Like today for instance. The whole deal breaker in my decision to buy this dragon in the first place was that I would slowly earn back all the gold I spent on it over apparently, a VERY, VERY long time at the rate that this dragon is apparently failing to deliver...Don't make promises you can't keep, is what most people are taught these days, yes? So why promise a dragon & take money for something that isn't working? typically in this sort of circumstance I would take such broken item back to the store & have it replaced for one that works ...or receive compensation etc etc...but since there's no possible way either of those things are going to happen, I guess I can complain in a civil manner until it is fixed. *Sigh.*

I got my 5 gold a day. You have to wait for 24hr to check your habitat. Don't check it multiple time.

CelestiasHeaven
06-07-13, 05:32 PM
i have the some probleme here..i got 1 gold in 5 days...thats frustrating..

scottyhaha
06-07-13, 06:04 PM
i have the some probleme here..i got 1 gold in 5 days...thats frustrating..

Make sure you find a 3 neighbors that give back.

lunarbunny
06-21-13, 02:00 PM
Question, My TD is level 9 has been for 2 days, and I've only gotten 4 gold total out of him. So when I've fed him once or twice a day, does it reset the counter? Cause that's crazy I've not hit the collect button, and for 12 hrs it has said 0! I know I didn't hit it bc ive had exactly 100 gold all day :)

imagoodlady
07-09-13, 04:49 AM
grrr... not happy. Got Treasure Dragon 4 days ago and took to Level 8 immediately. Today is third day of collecting only one time per day at same time and only receiving 2 gold per 24 hrs. Just took him to Epic this morning and hoping I'll see five gold accumulating today. Enough to make me quit.

lunarbunny
07-09-13, 08:06 AM
grrr... not happy. Got Treasure Dragon 4 days ago and took to Level 8 immediately. Today is third day of collecting only one time per day at same time and only receiving 2 gold per 24 hrs. Just took him to Epic this morning and hoping I'll see five gold accumulating today. Enough to make me quit.

I had the same prob but it seems like feeding it or just selecting the hab resets the timer, so I've stopped doing that. Mine is epic now and it seems like the only time it does right is at epic so just make sure you remember what time you collected and wait an extra minute to be sure and it works fine. Seems silly to reset though just for looking at it :P Just be careful also when collecting coins not to collect the gold on accident!

jonathanharker
07-09-13, 08:48 AM
So the Treasure Dragon is actually just another gold trap? If you tap it at the wrong time you lose gold that would have been coming to you? OMG thanks for the warning guys!

dragondh
07-12-13, 12:27 AM
I have a stain glass dragon that is at level 5 and has been for the last couple days. Have not collected one gold from it yet. Treasure dragon has no problem. Please help.

spitera
07-12-13, 04:03 AM
I dont seem to be getting 5 per day from mine either thought it was just me

mikeclit
07-12-13, 04:32 AM
These dragons are weird if you don't fully level them. When I first got TD I noticed I didn't get gold for almost a whole day. But when I got it to epic everything turned out fine. It spits out gold every 4 hours and 48 minutes.

Jadapie4
07-13-13, 07:18 PM
Saved up all my coins and gold for the Treasure Dragon. Leveled him up right away to level 7. According to the game, I should be receiving 4 gold/day. It's been over 24 hours since leveling him up and it's generated only 2 gold. What's going on? I bought 800 gold for this dragon and it doesn't deliver what it promises. Teamlava needs to fix this! I emailed support so hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. I'll post what support says.

AraRaider
07-17-13, 12:00 PM
My gold dragon is level 10...but there's a serious problem when I go to collect my gold sometimes...I tap the collect button...and it doesn't give me my gold but still does the gold bar animation & sound..but my gold amount does NOT go up, & my treasure dragon's habitat goes back to 0.

When I pay a LOT of money for an expensive, expensive dragon I EXPECT it to work, & I expect the people whom I bought it from to fix it when it doesn't do what was promised to me. It's not fair. I don't pay you guys the money for it & then decide to later take back a dollar or two...

I even bought another habitat in excitement for the Midas dragon, but if this keeps up, I'll not be buying it because I. Don't like broken promises.... And selling a dragon that at epic form clearly states that it gives 5 gold a day ....that, that is a promise.

zhynabella
07-17-13, 01:40 PM
I propose a timer for this dragon.

I sometimes think I got the elapsed time in between each delivered gold by counting my way,
then it changes or I don't receive the full amount within the 24 hrs. My treasure is level 8.

lacey52
07-24-13, 08:55 AM
I am not getting what they should deliver, either. I only got 1 gold so far from my level 9 dragon and I am more than halfway through day. Did you ever get an answer.

My level 8 Treasure Dragon has been giving me 3 gold a day and I am suppose to be getting four!!! Anyone else having this problem???

MazReptile
07-24-13, 05:31 PM
Judging by this, I ain't getting this dragon

tasha291
07-28-13, 08:16 PM
I'm at level 10. Supposed to get 5 and only got 4. I'll give it another day before I email support.

midnightmeerkat
07-28-13, 08:45 PM
I propose a timer for this dragon.

I sometimes think I got the elapsed time in between each delivered gold by counting my way,
then it changes or I don't receive the full amount within the 24 hrs. My treasure is level 8.
I have the timer on my iphone set and always reset it after i have collected

midnightmeerkat
07-28-13, 08:48 PM
I'm at level 10. Supposed to get 5 and only got 4. I'll give it another day before I email support.

You have to make sure you collect after 24 hours

midnightmeerkat
07-28-13, 08:49 PM

Also remember no gold is accumulated when the dragon is evolving, healing etc

tasha291
07-29-13, 11:28 AM
Also remember no gold is accumulated when the dragon is evolving, healing etc

Thanks for the advice. evolving and healing doesn't apply here. I fully evolved it right after it hatched and didn't use it for anything. Giving it until this evening to see about the 24 hours.

Galadraal
07-29-13, 11:59 AM
My Treasure dragon is epic and I only rarely have gotten all the gold I'm supposed to. I now only collect when it says to because someone said if you check on it like with other habitats, it resets the counter. For awhile, I was writing down when and how much. 99 times out of 100, I got two twice a day. I only got 3 at a time once or twice.

I've had the dragon for months and just figured it was another of the many ways Team Lava steals our gold so didn't even bother emailing support figuring I'll just get their standard response that they don't give refunds to too bad you are SOL in prettier words. Also, how can one prove it?

tasha291
07-29-13, 02:56 PM
So the Treasure Dragon is actually just another gold trap? If you tap it at the wrong time you lose gold that would have been coming to you? OMG thanks for the warning guys!

Thanks for this tip. It may be why I've only gotten 4/day instead of 5. Also thanks to the poster that suggested setting a timer. Tomorrow I will not touch it until my timer goes off and see if it really works. I should really read these posts before I make a purchase. I'll post after I collect tomorrow.

tasha291
07-30-13, 02:37 PM
I finally got my 5 gold. What I've learned:
1. Don't collect until after 24 hours of your previous collection
2. Set a timer after you collect (ridiculous I know but are you going to remember the exact time everyday)
3. Don't collect when the game tells you to collect (it's trying to rob you, mine told me I could collect after 20 hours and I'm sure it would have only given me 4)
4. Don't touch this dragon to check on your gold because each time you do, you reset the clock.

It's a pretty dragon but takes way too much planning to get the full benefit. I won't buy another of this type. Thanks to all the posters that helped me figure it out.

mrarfan
07-30-13, 03:22 PM
I have LV7 Stainglass & LV7 Treasure giving me Gold as usual...They're in the same habitat! AFter 1 day,They gave me 10 Gold (I was a bit late to pick it up) :D

godofsparkle
07-30-13, 03:23 PM
I finally got my 5 gold. What I've learned:
1. Don't collect until after 24 hours of your previous collection
2. Set a timer after you collect (ridiculous I know but are you going to remember the exact time everyday)
3. Don't collect when the game tells you to collect (it's trying to rob you, mine told me I could collect after 20 hours and I'm sure it would have only given me 4)
4. Don't touch this dragon to check on your gold because each time you do, you reset the clock.

It's a pretty dragon but takes way too much planning to get the full benefit. I won't buy another of this type. Thanks to all the posters that helped me figure it out.

Number 1 : i agree
Number 2 : or you can write down a notepad or memo what time did you collect the gold last time plus date and be there tommorow 1 minute after. More importantly choose a moment in one day where you can be always online at that time.
Number 3 : well, they're not trying to rob you, but just in case if you ever need gold in emergency, and you don't want to purchase it, you can always collect the gold from them right ? Rare case...but who knows ?
Number 4 : well...to be exact is don't touch this dragon when there is a "collect" option there, but as long as your gold is still zero, or 1, and no collect option, touching this dragon is fine...and no, you don't reset the timer just by checking the dragon. The system is same with other dragon, if You check Your fire habitat for an example ( when there is no collect option of course ), the timer is still going on with your coin increased a little bit, and the timer is not back to zero again unless you collect it right ? Same as this one, but gold doesn't increase that fast.

That's why if you are having this dragon, put them far away from coins habitat, so that you don't collect it by accident.