PDA

View Full Version : collectables

hypersensitiveb
05-02-13, 08:18 AM
Where can you find out what to do to get the different collectables? I keep getting the spoon rack b ut Nothing else. Thanks

lotuskat
05-02-13, 10:34 AM
Collection: Floral Bouqet
Collectibles: Rose, Orchid, Lily, Tulip
Reward: Flower Trophy
Tip: Randomly drops when purchasing Wall Decorations or Wallpaper.
___
Collection: Cooking Tools
Collectibles: Ladle, Spatula, Rolling Pin, Measuring Cup
Reward: Golden Utensils
Tip: Randomly drops when purchasing any of the following items: Tables, Chairs, Decorations, Appliances, and Counters.
___
Collection: Chef Implements
Collectibles: Chef Hat, Apron, Oven Mitt, Chef Jacket
Reward: 15,000 Coins & 750 XP
Tip: Randomly drops while cooking ANY recipe in Restaurant Story.
___
Collection: Baking Goodness
Collectibles: Whisk, Tong, Baking Sheet, Knife
Reward: 10,000 Coins & 1,000 XP
Tip: Randomly drops while cooking ANY Breakfast or Dessert recipe.
___
Collection: Yummy Ingredients
Collectibles: Flour, Egg, Sugar, Butter
Reward: Diner Table
Tip: Randomly drops while cooking ANY Lunch or Dinner recipe.

nky1111
05-02-13, 10:58 AM
golden utensils also drop when tipping

hypersensitiveb
05-03-13, 01:05 AM
Thanks a lot :)

meme1098
05-03-13, 06:46 AM
Cooking utensils also drop when tipping, especially the rolling pin and measuring cup.
Keep in mind though, there's one rare item in each collection that drops once in a blue moon. For example, salt (mine's salt not sugar) in Yummy ingredients, knife in Baking goodness, and Chef's coat in Chef's implements.

lotuskat
05-03-13, 08:58 AM
Yeah, the list was from TL's blog. It may be a bit outdated :p Sorry!

meme1098
05-03-13, 01:37 PM
Thanks for posting it though, Lotuskat. I had forgotten about the last 2 being certain recipes. 😘

cherryberry9
05-03-13, 04:00 PM
I'm level 99 and JUST got my first floral bouquet prize.

farmergirl4now
06-03-13, 02:39 PM
Once you get a collectible, what do you do with it? Once I push the Redeem button I never see it again. Where does it go? How do I find it? I have gotten the utensil rack twice but don't have a clue where it went! Curious to know.

lotuskat
06-03-13, 02:41 PM
Once you get a collectible, what do you do with it? Once I push the Redeem button I never see it again. Where does it go? How do I find it? I have gotten the utensil rack twice but don't have a clue where it went! Curious to know.

For those that give you items after you redeem them, you should be able to find it under the relevant Design tab. For example, the Cooking Utensils are a wall decor item, look under that category. I have like 102 of them!

TinksThots
06-04-13, 08:33 PM
For those that give you items after you redeem them, you should be able to find it under the relevant Design tab. For example, the Cooking Utensils are a wall decor item, look under that category. I have like 102 of them!
I sell them. Free bonus coins. :P I think they go for 1200 or 2400, can't remember exactly at the moment.

k1554
01-12-14, 02:22 AM
The table, you will find in the tables you can buy

ElaineCarrel
01-12-14, 05:54 PM
I sell them. Free bonus coins. :P I think they go for 1200 or 2400, can't remember exactly at the moment.
The golden utensils sell 4 1,250 here and in BS 4 2,500 I believe.

kmkgirl
03-01-14, 11:15 PM
I had about 40 sets of the cooking utensils and sold all but 5 last week.. Not sure if you knew you could do this, but I figured I might as well sell them since I don't use any of them in my restaurant and they don't serve a purpose for me. Selling them actually gave me the extra coins I needed for my expansion :)