PDA

View Full Version : Few questions from 1 day of nonstop baking LOL

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:24 AM
So I have become completely addicted to this game. Nice job team lava.

Gifts and tipping...why can I tip some people 6 and others 3? When I gift does this deduct from my total coins? If you pick up a tip while patrons are eating, does that void out the coin that would have been recieved from their food?

How do you earn gems in the game other than purchasing and downloading games...I've done both (haha).

Not sue what they are for but I have several neighbors and I guess always looking for more but what's the point (I thought if you have unhappy customers they may go to neighbors who may have what you don't have or am I thinking to much on that one. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Always looking to expand the community I tip and gift daily although not sure of the affect LOL. Add me my name is bakeladyz.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 09:09 AM
So I have become completely addicted to this game. Nice job team lava.

Gifts and tipping...why can I tip some people 6 and others 3? When I gift does this deduct from my total coins? If you pick up a tip while patrons are eating, does that void out the coin that would have been recieved from their food?

How do you earn gems in the game other than purchasing and downloading games...I've done both (haha).

Not sue what they are for but I have several neighbors and I guess always looking for more but what's the point (I thought if you have unhappy customers they may go to neighbors who may have what you don't have or am I thinking to much on that one. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Always looking to expand the community I tip and gift daily although not sure of the affect LOL. Add me my name is bakeladyz.

Ok here is what i can answer.
You can tip YOUR NEIGHBORS 6 times while those who are not your neighbors u can only tip them 3 times, but once they become your neighbors then u can tip them 6 times.
Gifting is free. You dont lose any coins.
I you pick up tip while patrons are eating it does not affect what the patrons will give..so pick up tips anytime.
You earn a gem when you reach level 2 (or 3 im not sure) on the foods.
And neighbors are great. They tip you more like i said 6 times instead of just 3. And neighbors are the only ones who can gift you. Gifts = money for you!
Hope that helps!(: added u as well(:

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:49 AM
Above answer is accurate, also wanted to clarify:
Q:<<How do you earn gems in the game other than purchasing and downloading games...I've done both (haha).>>

A:Earning Gems in Game is only when you master level 2 of each recipe. (As long as you are on at least level 8 in the game). Otherwise, they are available for purchase. The Promotions for downloading another game to receive Gems run only at certain times per TeamLava's choice.

Q:<<Not sure what they are for but I have several neighbors and I guess always looking for more but what's the point (I thought if you have unhappy customers they may go to neighbors who may have what you don't have or am I thinking to much on that one. Sorry for the run on sentence.>>

A:As answered above, neighbors do not hurt you at all! They do not affect your own customer count either. There is a maximum # of customers the cashier at your register can handle and it is about 24-30 per minute. If you have around 30 tables you should be at your maximum ability to serve the highest amount of customers at that time. If you have 50 tables, they all won't be used at once, but you have an increased chance of gaining tips while you are away.