PDA

View Full Version : Pink Tulips and sack of Flour?

rbestmom
05-02-13, 06:23 AM
I have been receiving pink tulips for the past 2 days - does anyone know why we should send and receive these? There ismalso a new sack of flour at the end of the gifts right beside the tulips. I'm confused, lol.

muffinberry
05-02-13, 06:34 AM
They are the material needed to build the Motherly Oven; 8 Tulips and 4 Sacks of Flour to build 1 oven.

Ranunkula
05-02-13, 07:09 AM
You find the new oven under the "appliance" tab. If you cannot see it because you get the message that you reached the maximum number of appliances, then put one oven (without food on it!) into storage. Then you should see it.

islanddoll1
05-02-13, 07:30 AM
Download the Mothers Day Edition, you will find the appliance and decor there

Marmalademuffin
05-02-13, 03:07 PM
Does anybody know what you cook in the Mother's Day oven? Also if I put a stove in storage because I have maxed out all the things it can cook, can I then buy another stove even though it says I have to wait one more level? Thanks!

TinksThots
05-02-13, 03:49 PM
Does anybody know what you cook in the Mother's Day oven? Also if I put a stove in storage because I have maxed out all the things it can cook, can I then buy another stove even though it says I have to wait one more level? Thanks!

You can have as many appliances as you want in storage, your limit is just for how many you can have out in your store at a time. As for what's on the mother's oven, I don't know, I don't have it yet. :)

leysanne
05-04-13, 06:54 AM
You can cook a baked alaska, coconut layer cake and s&w eclairs. All 3 recipes take 8 hours and give 975 pieces and 58 Xp. Don't remember how much they cost or what sort of money they make - I am just partial to baked Alaska so had to have it! :-)