PDA

View Full Version : trouble building Ivy's house

snorkal
05-01-13, 06:33 PM
Can anyone help me? For some reason, during different times of the day, that along with the 8 super glue, 20 living wood, 6 fancy beam it changes between 40 coins or 40 glimmer dust to build it. Nevertheless if I have enough of super glue, fancy beam and living wood, it won't allow me to construct it when it's just asking for coins. It won't allow me to put in neighbours requests for glimmer dust either. Clearly it's a bug. I'll never get it built relying on mushrooms.

kikilicious74
05-01-13, 07:20 PM
I was having this problem with one of my buildings, not sure what's wrong, but it wants the dust.

Sobepeng
05-02-13, 12:56 AM
For some reason some building/upgrading requirements will be replaced with coins every once awhile. It's some kind of glitch. Just exit the game, close the game from multi task (double tap home button, hold down until red '-' signs show up, click on minus sign for castle story), and reload. Hopefully things load up correctly (should show glimmerdust, not coins). If coins are shown again, repeat.

Obviously for some buildings if the requirement is like 15,000 coins for an upgrade, that's just normal.

As for obtaining glimmerdust, you can request your friends to send you some daily by posting on their walls or depend on red mushroom rings (have a chance of dropping 2 glimmerdust).