PDA

View Full Version : What's happening?

fluffot
05-01-13, 10:48 AM
I just got 3 new goals to prepare my restaurant for the first time, i'm level 99 not level 1. Is this a joke or what? anyone else who get the same goals?

lotuskat
05-01-13, 10:49 AM
I go the same goals too. I think it's TL's response to complaints from many new players that previous goals were impossible to complete for those at very low levels.

[S8] Elsa
05-01-13, 10:50 AM
The new goals were designed for new users and are available to everyone at all levels so that all users have the opportunity to complete the goals. :)

fluffot
05-01-13, 10:50 AM
Ok thanks, got confused :)

lotuskat
05-01-13, 10:55 AM
While high-level players may find the challenges boring, you do at least get new tables/chairs/decor after completing the goals! I kinda like the phonograph.

waywardmars
05-01-13, 10:59 AM
I was momentarily confused too, lol. But it makes sense to have goals like these for new players, and I always enjoy the goals no matter what.

But man, getting down a new white table and chair was a pain since I had almost 30 of each in storage.

lotuskat
05-01-13, 10:59 AM
I was momentarily confused too, lol. But it makes sense to have goals like these for new players, and I always enjoy the goals no matter what.

But man, getting down a new white table and chair was a pain since I had almost 30 of each in storage.

LOL, same here.

goofy42
05-01-13, 11:04 AM
Hi. I am at level 99 and also have these goals. One of the problems is this: I need to 'buy' many items which I already have. I have had white tables and chairs since I started playing the game. I was even willing to buy another one, but they aren't available as 'new' anymore. When I click on the design tab, I see the ones that I have in storage. So how to I accomplish this goal? I can't buy a new one, even if I wanted to. I tried placing one of the storage tables out, but it didn't count toward the goal. Anyone have any ideas here? Thanks..

lotuskat
05-01-13, 11:07 AM
Hi. I am at level 99 and also have these goals. One of the problems is this: I need to 'buy' many items which I already have. I have had white tables and chairs since I started playing the game. I was even willing to buy another one, but they aren't available as 'new' anymore. When I click on the design tab, I see the ones that I have in storage. So how to I accomplish this goal? I can't buy a new one, even if I wanted to. I tried placing one of the storage tables out, but it didn't count toward the goal. Anyone have any ideas here? Thanks..

Place all the white tables from your inventory on your board. Then buy a new one and place that on the board. That should complete the goal. Afterwards, you can store or sell the extra tables.

goofy42
05-01-13, 11:08 AM

Hi. Can you please tell me how to purchase a white table? I have many of these tables in storage, but there aren't any 'new' ones to buy. Next to the picture of the table is the amount that I already have. Do I need to remove all of them from storage in order to purchase a new one? That's a real pain. I have more than 30. I appreciate any answers. Thanks.

skeleton25
05-01-13, 11:10 AM
Wow had to sell lots place out 40 counters 35 chairs and 35 tables not fun
But I already unlocks 2 items

lotuskat
05-01-13, 11:10 AM
Hi. Can you please tell me how to purchase a white table? I have many of these tables in storage, but there aren't any 'new' ones to buy. Next to the picture of the table is the amount that I already have. Do I need to remove all of them from storage in order to purchase a new one? That's a real pain. I have more than 30. I appreciate any answers. Thanks.

Yes, you need to place all the tables out of storage and buy a new one.

goofy42
05-01-13, 11:11 AM

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the quick reply. What a pain..but..here goes:-)

skeleton25
05-01-13, 11:11 AM
My rs looks a mess and my thumb hurts thank tl
You could have made it buy any table didn't have to be the white

olcastle
05-01-13, 11:36 AM
So these are the same old goals we had at the beginning? And we won't open anything new (oven or recipe) with them?

dingaling1977
05-01-13, 11:56 AM
I worked out how to do the white table/chair thing, but now I have to wait to level up 4 levels to be able to buy another stove. I'm maxed out on appliances and as I master the recipes I buy as many of the same appliance as I'm able. This is very frustrating.

AutumnHikari
05-01-13, 12:01 PM
Ohhh okay...I was really confused for awhile lol.

kooky panda
05-01-13, 12:07 PM
See new Goal thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50959-RS-quot-Gran-Gran-Goals-quot-May-1&p=616551&viewfull=1#post616551)