PDA

View Full Version : Better Gift Selection in Fashion Story

iceeg
05-01-13, 09:01 AM
In the gift selections we only have 4 items to choose from. I have to constantly decline the contrast pumps because I have received over 56,000 pair from my neighbors. I have posted on my wall not to send me anymore but still continue to get them. I post on my neighbors walls as well but am not sure they read them. If you agree we need a better selection please post a response and perhaps they will add new items of clothing to the list.

puppynox
05-01-13, 10:34 AM
It's been suggested over and over. I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. But I feel you on the shoes. I get too many as gifts and would like nbrs to send other stuff. Some people suggest putting them on multiple tables daily to get rid of them faster and make more money (as they are worth quite a bit), but that's not for me. I only have so much space in my store, and I want it to look nice, not like some bargain basement store or thrift shop. Items in my store go on one rack or table, near other like items (shoes with shoes, formal dresses separate from casual dresses, etc.).

kiwyro
05-01-13, 11:43 AM
it's been suggested over and over. I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. But i feel you on the shoes. I get too many as gifts and would like nbrs to send other stuff. Some people suggest putting them on multiple tables daily to get rid of them faster and make more money (as they are worth quite a bit), but that's not for me. I only have so much space in my store, and i want it to look nice, not like some bargain basement store or thrift shop. Items in my store go on one rack or table, near other like items (shoes with shoes, formal dresses separate from casual dresses, etc.).

putting just one gift in a counter really work.. By not accepting the gift your losing money but i understand you dont want many counters with shoes...
Maybe you can make a section of ''on sale'' stuff and put 5 or 6 counters with shoes

meme1098
05-01-13, 12:37 PM
I have also seen this request many, many times but don't understand why TL hasn't added more clothing or accessory gifts. Just 2 or 3 items would be wonderful. I also put all my pumps on 1 table. I have several nbrs whose stores display the same item on several tables or racks with maybe a total of 2 catalogs (thats just 8 items) throughout their whole store. I does look like a bargain basement store. Not at all inviting or interesting. I don't understand the reasoning behind it at all. I've also seen one store with nothing but the gift able items spread out throughout the store. Wow, I don't know how the game can be fun for that person by just having only gift items in their store.

nky1111
05-01-13, 02:00 PM
I always accept pumps and put them on 3-4 tables behind displays and dressing rooms. that space can't be used otherwise anyway lol

lelaina752
05-02-13, 03:59 AM
I love having lots of the pumps and they are my favorite gift to receive. When Hurricane Sandy hit last year and I had no power for eight days, having all of those pumps kept my store in coins and my rating up.

With that said, I would love it if we could gift gems (like you can gift gold bars in DS and MS) or if we could have more gift options (like in BS and RS). I used to only play FS, and when I started playing the other games I realized how limited we are with gift options!

maguar
05-02-13, 04:03 AM
Please see the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41451-More-different-gifts&p=476526&viewfull=1#post476526) asking for different gifts.