PDA

View Full Version : Money and Wizard School

Drennen007
05-01-13, 08:07 AM
Is there a way to get the wizard school without paying for gems? I have 66 gems and I have been playing for a while. I don't think I'll ever get there without buying gems. Ideas/Suggestions?

Also, what is the most efficient way to make money as fast as possible? I find I am always out of energy and it's so slow to accumulate money for the things I need. Farming is okay...and collecting on buildings is okay, but there must be someone who has figured out the best return on Energy expended.

Thanks for your help.

Drennen007

lotuskat
05-01-13, 09:37 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way right now to buy the Wizard School without using gems. There are ways to earn gems without paying. This post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38476-Strategies&p=450861&viewfull=1#post450861) has some of the basics of earning gems. It will definitely take time, but you will get there. I also noticed that I've earned quite a few gems from the Princess Sabina Faire quest line.

As for earning money, I'll let others weigh in! Collecting from resource buildings is my favorite since you get a bit of money AND valuable resources. You can also enhance the earning potential of coin-generating buildings via upgrades. Like most things in CS, though, it will take time. Since it's something of a linear game (most of the fun is in following new story lines), the designers don't want you go blast through the goals too quickly.

elaur
05-01-13, 11:58 AM
My daughter got all her fruit trees and has over 100 now I think without spending any money. Just be patient and install and play games when you get the pop ups.

I spend money on the game myself. I feel like supporting the designers for a game I love

elaur
05-01-13, 11:59 AM
And only spend money on gem items. Never use it to skip goals or speed up stuff. That's really the key.

Drennen007
05-02-13, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestions...I appreciate it.