PDA

View Full Version : DS not starting any more

KingdomBob
05-01-13, 04:32 AM
Please help!!! I have been playing DS for a long time, but since the last maintenance the game wn?t start, saying ?no internet access?, which is not true. Castle story works fine (except for a terrible lag in the game since the maintenance). I have force closed the game, restarted the phone, nothing helps. What can I do?
I am afraid of reinstalling the game, don?t want to lose everything.

katbtodd
05-01-13, 05:11 AM
Please help!!! I have been playing DS for a long time, but since the last maintenance the game wn?t start, saying ?no internet access?, which is not true. Castle story works fine (except for a terrible lag in the game since the maintenance). I have force closed the game, restarted the phone, nothing helps. What can I do?
It happen to me too yesterday i had to remove from my ipad a d re in stall it to work.

katbtodd
05-01-13, 05:12 AM

You will not lose any thing.....but does take a bit of time to re load every thing

kooky panda
05-01-13, 05:36 AM
Make sure you are playing the regular Dragon game, version 1.4
Also what device do you play? Check and make sure you have the most current IOS version.
Older apple devices, sync to itunes. Newer apple devices, check under the settings on your device.

KingdomBob
05-01-13, 06:45 AM
Thank you so much for your help! I reinstalled the game and now, everything is fine.
Again, thanks!

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:47 AM
That happened to me before