PDA

View Full Version : How many dragons have you still to breed to epic ?

momoko_pinky
05-01-13, 03:40 AM
17. I still have 17 dragons to breed to the epic level.
I do use my farms to crops some diamond dates or rushrooms, but it seems impossible to breed them all now. Too many dragons at once for many weeks... At this rate, more and more dragons will stay in their childhood or adult state.
I don t enjoy this game anymore...

MomsHouseofSweets
05-01-13, 05:41 AM
Quite a few and more than I want to count, but I'm not in any hurry, due to doubled waiting times and being Android ... well, I'm just not in any hurry. LOL

sunkalito
05-01-13, 05:43 AM
It's very hard to get them past level 7 now. :/

fitfunsparkle
05-01-13, 05:48 AM
I have about 70 dragons, half of which are epic, so i am halfway. But i'm not in a hurry to get them all there so it isn't a game breaker for me.

moosehay
05-01-13, 05:57 AM
2-one is saturn which is evolving for the last time right now and the other is eclipse which is still in the breeding den.

There are a handful of duplicates that I don't intend to evolve at all. Now, counting the eclipse in the den, I have at least one of every dragon breedable on Android...

kurebiz
05-01-13, 06:00 AM
I have all the dragons I want in epic. only ones that are not in epic are those waiting to be traded. A loooooooooooooooong wait. :)

kms899
05-01-13, 06:11 AM
None, I have a clockwork at level 7 to bring out the two head, and the rest of my dragons are level 4 and under, non of them want to grow to epic.:p

tr8on
05-01-13, 06:22 AM
I have about 6-7 left... all at lvl 6. Just one evolution temple slowing me down... plus the long wait times. :/

Delforce
05-01-13, 06:24 AM
Most of mine still need to be fed, lol.

elwood99
05-01-13, 06:45 AM
All my dragons are not in epic form. I still think it is a mistake to take any dragons to epic until one reaches the max habitats and have 2-3 dragons per habitat. Even after reaching it, i think doing the red, yellow and blue dawn is a mistake unless one have 5 or more habitats of that color. I advice choosing the lowest food requirement to epic first rather than aiming for all dragons of that type.

If you use this low cost and targeted strategy getting coins in millions and food to over 100k is very easy. I am very surprised noone brought this idea up.

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:47 AM
I have many

elwood99
05-01-13, 06:48 AM
Go for the light dawn first and then go for the purple dawn goal. Buy as many light and purple habitats, have only 1 red and 2-3 yellow habitats. Rest are green and blue.

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:50 AM
I dont have many light habits so

elwood99
05-01-13, 06:58 AM
I dont have many light habits so

Go for more habitats and dragons first, build more light habitats for your 2 dream dragons and other light dragons. If you dont build earning capacity you will get problems later on when you have mythic or cosmic etc those habitats are 6 million coins. The TL trend is to continue with these expensive habitats

glitterbabies
05-01-13, 07:26 AM
I only have one epic dragon...my honeybee and I did that as a goal. It's really hard to make enough food to get them to epic. I got an enchanted farm thinking it would produce mass amounts of food (even if the price was higher) but no....you still only get a max of 800 pieces of food per planting...and that's for 75K coins....*eye roll*

kwhales
05-01-13, 08:08 AM
I have quite a few. I am working on epicing habitats. Once all three are epic, I move on. I try to keep my food supply around 500,000 so feeding isn't much of a problem. Making time in the evolution temple is. The line around my temple is spiraling.

krissy5000
05-01-13, 08:20 AM
Just 2, a diamond and a trickster. I had a long evolution den backup for a while but I've caught up on it now. I don't evolve my duplicates (no reason to on Android), and since I've been trying (and failing) for black and pink hybrids I very rarely get something I don't already have.

MazReptile
05-01-13, 01:13 PM
I have my blacks, pinks and mythic to get to epic and also half of my lights for the goal.
All my basic and diamond and its 2 hybrids are at epic

sunkalito
05-01-13, 01:25 PM
Many to evolve, very little food.

drevo77
05-01-13, 01:37 PM
I need to epic most of my dragons, yep a lot of em eat way to much consider the return they give but some like coral, clown, to name but a few are just too weird looking at epic! lol

yayacupcake
05-01-13, 02:01 PM
Got a plethora of dragons waiting to get to level 10, no hurry to evolve them... they are all fed up, just need the final evolution:

Wild x 4
Life x 1
Dawn Tree x 1
Landworm x 2
Elf x 1
Four Leaf x 1
Tusker x 10
Laserlight x 4
Hypnotic x 1
Eagle x 3
Scorpion x 2
Infinity x 1
Fireworks x 1
Athletic x 1
Mistmoth x 1
Wizard x 2
Titan x 1
Cupid x 1
Virtue x 1
Cosmic x 1
Night x 1
Goblin x 1
Easter x 1

Total: 43 Dragons waiting for epic...
Maxed on habitats, plenty already level 10 and only some commons pushed to level 4 to be traded.... once implemented....

kbrown0410
05-01-13, 02:28 PM
I have 4 or 5 waiting to evolve to epic, mostly ones with long wait times (pegasus, dawntree, titan, etc). Have some others, but they are duplicates used to fill habitat spaces.

I breed diamondates once a day, and use my New Dawn to feed (I'm on Android - it still has the original feeding scale)

itzjulezzz
05-01-13, 05:06 PM
all of mine are epic, unless they are gross in epic form.
level nine : witch, leftheart & virtue & my planet is at level six :D I do have a baby tusker at level three cause they are so cute! but I have an epic one as well.

henrylucky
05-01-13, 05:10 PM
I have 4 or 5 waiting to evolve to epic, mostly ones with long wait times (pegasus, dawntree, titan, etc). Have some others, but they are duplicates used to fill habitat spaces.

I breed diamondates once a day, and use my New Dawn to feed (I'm on Android - it still has the original feeding scale)

Lol, you breed diamondates, not plant them..

davewin
05-01-13, 07:06 PM
All mine are epic, with food to spare :)

kbrown0410
05-02-13, 12:31 AM
Lol, you breed diamondates, not plant them..

yup. i plant my dragons instead

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 12:59 AM
yup. i plant my dragons instead

I want that feature! Is it come to IOS? Lol....

thenijn
05-02-13, 01:58 AM
All my dragons are epic.( one of each, not the doubles) around 70 differtent ones.
I have nothing to do with my evolution temple.
You can hire it!

I am waiting for a new dragon.
Trying to breed atlas or helios.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 02:00 AM
All my dragons are epic.( one of each, not the doubles) around 70 differtent ones.
I have nothing to do with my evolution temple.
You can hire it!

I am waiting for a new dragon.
Trying to breed atlas or helios.

I wish.... Mine is ALWAYS occupied.

elione
05-02-13, 02:19 AM
all my Dragons (1 for each) are Epic except for the Eclipse the last one...but i'm keeping breed it with Cosmic to get finally my Saturn!

enoch4
05-02-13, 04:50 PM
Honestly... do people buy food to keep up? I grow food round the clock, but since the night dragons came out with the sky-high feeding costs I just can't get enough food to feed each dragon to epic before the next one comes out. I have 13 dragons in my queue at level seven, until I can grow enough food to level them all up. Yet I see islands that manage it... what is the secret???

hamadrys
05-02-13, 05:12 PM
None. All the dragons I want epic are epic. I have left Clown and Cupid as babies because I prefer them that way. Easter is staying as an adult for the same reason. Otherwise they are all epic, except duplicates that are at various levels by choice.