PDA

View Full Version : WILL NOT LET ME ACCEPT GOLD It's always something

ravenkills13
05-01-13, 02:47 AM
Hello again.
I recently had a broken screen an just got it replaces so I have been out of the game for a few days. I just got back on tonight and everything seemed to be right back to normal EXCEPT when I try to accent my pending gold from nbrs my app crashes. It only does this when I press accept for gold. I can accept map requests and such just no gold. PLEASE HELP!

I am running on IOS 5.1.1 on an IPod 3G. I believe it's the current vrs of the game.
Already tried resetting iPod and such.

kooky panda
05-01-13, 05:26 AM
Check under menu-help and make sure your version is 1.4- On the regular Dragon game.

If so, try deleting and redownloading the game.
Also see if there is a more current IOS version for your Ipod.

[S8] Elsa
05-01-13, 01:04 PM
You can update your game to Dragon Story version 1.4 here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon). Please be sure to check to see if you have any apps running in the background, as these can exhaust device resources and may cause performance issues.

sanymano
05-02-13, 04:11 AM
I had saved the dawn tree dragon in the stable.then i had been breeding emerald dragon with diamond dragon!the forests i thus kept getting were sold consequently!then i got quetzal!but there is a problem with the forest dragon and dawntree dragon in the stable!u can c my forest dragon pacing in the stable whereas it should b the dawntree!

sanymano
05-02-13, 04:15 AM
As suggested i deleted rebooted re installed! But to no avail!my stable and habitat r still showing the same confusion between forest and dawntree dragon!please help me Team Lava