PDA

View Full Version : Decorating?

Unregistered
12-24-10, 04:55 AM
Maybe I'm stupid (lol) but I can't figure out how to add tile/wallpaper. Where do I purchase it? Please help! Thanks in advance.

qienn
12-24-10, 05:00 AM
Maybe I'm stupid (lol) but I can't figure out how to add tile/wallpaper. Where do I purchase it? Please help! Thanks in advance.

i dont know how too! Someone please help

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:35 PM
Still hoping to find out. Anything? Please

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:56 PM
Yes, it's in the bottom icon called design. There are little icons above the choices. One is for wallpaper. Another for tiles. Tap on the one you want to buy, then tap the place in your bakery you wan to place.

Merry Christmas, have a good weekend

Amalah
12-24-10, 08:57 PM
In the bottom right corner of your bakery is a button that has Design written on it. Press it to go into decorate mode.

Wallpaper will be in the 5th tab next to the Plant Pot. And in the 6th tab next to Wallpaper is the Tiles.

Have fun. :)

*Sips Tea*

qienn
12-24-10, 11:49 PM
Is there a certain level required or something to have tiles and wallpaper?
because for me, beside the potted plant tab is the appliance tab and the 5th tab is for counters while 6th tab is the expansion tab...

*confused*

Unregistered
12-25-10, 12:08 AM
Is there a certain level required or something to have tiles and wallpaper?
because for me, beside the potted plant tab is the appliance tab and the 5th tab is for counters while 6th tab is the expansion tab...

*confused*

Ditto...For some reason it isn't there. Does it just not work for Android?

Unregistered
12-25-10, 06:17 AM
I'm having the same issue and I'm also wondering if you have to be at a certain level? I have a droid x

Unregistered
12-25-10, 08:18 AM
I'm having the same issue and I'm also wondering if you have to be at a certain level? I have a droid x

hmm.. well it could be that y'all haven't updated the app.. i'm not really sure how it works with Droids..
if not email TeamLava about it to see if they can help..

Unregistered
12-25-10, 10:46 AM
To change floor and walls is currently not
supported on android devices.
Waiting for an update from TL.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 03:49 PM
Me too I have trying to figure this out forever now, I hope they fix it my bakery is plain! Needs COLOR

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:24 AM
Me too I have trying to figure this out forever now, I hope they fix it my bakery is plain! Needs COLOR

I know, please fix it soon. :) I am loving the game and doing well but the expanded space is cement and the walls are ugly.