PDA

View Full Version : IOS don't get gems for downloading games but android does WHy?

flouny
04-30-13, 07:38 PM
How come IOS users don't get gems if they download TL games but android does? This isn't fair.

cherryberry9
04-30-13, 07:45 PM
How come IOS users don't get gems if they download TL games but android does? This isn't fair.

Because life isn't fair. Also not all the androids get this. I haven't. There's a lot more things to complain about such as a confirmation button for gems.

As for your problem,I'm sure you'll get something in the coming months that androids don't get.

iwnt2play
04-30-13, 08:09 PM
For well over 2 yrs Android wasn't given goals, the goal design content, goal foods (2 gems apiece) or the ability to download games for extra gems. IOS has always had this oppertunity.

Also iOS still gets to download games for gems the only change is iOS has not been getting "special" holiday versions (but they do the the full content a week earlier than Android). IOS also has many TL/Storm8 games that are not available on Android & they get to download those for gems.

I only know this because I have an Android phone but my sister has an iOS phone and we both play the Story games. :)

meme1098
04-30-13, 08:18 PM
I play on ipad2 and have received the game download goals all the time. Right now I'm working on solitaire and fruit mania goals.

Riixie
04-30-13, 11:16 PM
^
Same.

I guess it just depends!

sourlicorice5
05-01-13, 09:03 AM
IOS doesn't get gems for downloading games cause it's a restriction the apple company not TL put it place. Apple won't allow game companies to do it. However what TL have done instead is as soon as u download the game if its a goal to do so then the next goal after that is to buy a decorative (usually a table) item for free gems. It's TL's way around the Apple companies restrictions.

It may not be fair but in this case it is not TLs doing but the Apple company.

[S8] Elsa
05-01-13, 10:58 AM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.