PDA

View Full Version : habitat and dragon movenebt problens and missing build

shinava
04-30-13, 04:41 PM
cant place dragons in correct habitats. says wrong color. have a charm dragon ( blue and purple) cant go in blue in purple habitat. says wrong color.it is in a red habitat. my dragons sometimes behave like they are suppose to. they get stuck doing one movement like flying for an hour or walking. not earning correct hourly coins for dragons don't have open storybook decoration.in market or anywhere. it is a book resting on treetops with a little blue house at base of . podium hope someone can help me sent a million e-mails to tech support. island name frick. id shinava

kooky panda
04-30-13, 06:17 PM
First try exiting or closing out your game.

What device do you play on?

What is the current version number of the game? (small number at the bottom under menu-help).

scottyhaha
04-30-13, 06:20 PM
Charm is not blue/purple it is red/purple

kwhales
04-30-13, 06:22 PM
Charm is not blue/purple it is red/purple

Correct. You will never be able to put charm in a blue habitat. Only purple and red habitats for this dragon.

Torachan1980
04-30-13, 06:42 PM
I have trouble with my mistmoth getting frozen. It's weird. My mistmoth is the only one that gets frozen where it doesn't move AT ALL. Then if I tap on it individually as if I were going to feed it, rename it, etc. it sneezes three or four times, then it flies around again for maybe 2 minutes. Then it freezes again. If I tap on it individually, it sneezes again and returns to flying for 2 minutes, and then the cycle continues. I've closed out the app and restarted it numerous times, and it still does the same thing. The mistmoth will not resume flying and will stay frozen until I tap it. But it never stays un-frozen for more than a couple minutes.

kwhales
04-30-13, 06:59 PM
I have trouble with my mistmoth getting frozen. It's weird. My mistmoth is the only one that gets frozen where it doesn't move AT ALL. Then if I tap on it individually as if I were going to feed it, rename it, etc. it sneezes three or four times, then it flies around again for maybe 2 minutes. Then it freezes again. If I tap on it individually, it sneezes again and returns to flying for 2 minutes, and then the cycle continues. I've closed out the app and restarted it numerous times, and it still does the same thing. The mistmoth will not resume flying and will stay frozen until I tap it. But it never stays un-frozen for more than a couple minutes.

Allergy season!!! Seriously I have some that freeze but once I tap on the individually, the fly again. They don't go back to being frozen.

Torachan1980
05-01-13, 10:38 AM
Lol! I'm not sure what it is,but it actually sneezes! It blows itself backward, closes its eyes an a ball of droplets comes out its nose! I'll try to post a pic!

Torachan1980
05-01-13, 10:43 AM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/nrmast/null_zpsb2b253ec.png

See? There it is in mid sneeze!

kwsstin1
05-01-13, 10:02 PM
First try exiting or closing out your game.

What device do you play on?

What is the current version number of the game? (small number at the bottom under menu-help).

Im having sort of the same problem... I have missing dragons and habitats. Version I have downloaded is 1.0.7.4

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 10:22 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/nrmast/null_zpsb2b253ec.png

Cool!!

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 10:25 PM

Never noticed before but mine does that too. Level 10 Mistmoth

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 10:32 PM
cant place dragons in correct habitats. says wrong color. have a charm dragon ( blue and purple) cant go in blue in purple habitat. says wrong color.it is in a red habitat. my dragons sometimes behave like they are suppose to. they get stuck doing one movement like flying for an hour or walking. not earning correct hourly coins for dragons don't have open storybook decoration.in market or anywhere. it is a book resting on treetops with a little blue house at base of . podium hope someone can help me sent a million e-mails to tech support. island name frick. id shinava
Is it the quest outpost you are missing. Post #1 on this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST
If so it is iOS only, not for android

enoch4
05-02-13, 12:10 AM

Yes, my epic mistmoth is exactly the same! Been that way for ages, even if I delete and reinstall the game. Baby quetzals freeze too. Sit there like creepy little statues. Lol

Torachan1980
05-03-13, 10:42 AM
Oh good! I'm not the only one!