PDA

View Full Version : What's the best next step for buildings?

55Merida
04-30-13, 04:59 PM
I need another kitchen, because of the efforts in the Royal Exchange to try to get all these Trade tickets.
I have been doing the 5 energy one for strawberries and the 10 energy one, as well as the various food item. the one for 5 energy seems like such a waste, it takes 25 sugar plants and 1:15 to craft all those sugars to wait an hour and get 5 energy, so most of the time I will do the other ones where I don't have to craft anything just use my inventory items. That being said, there are some levels coming up for all the sweets where there is going to be a lot going on in the kitchen, therefore thinking I need two.

Also, just unlocked the Cathedral, which is gorgeous, but I know its big and will take a lot of room and probably take a while to craft the material required to build it. So if anyone can tell me the benefits of having it aside from the royal points and icons I will earn. Does it drop anything but coins?

Then there is the windmill, which is pretty, and I hear drops things besides coins, seems small in size so wouldn't take up much space (I am working on expansions but they take so long due to the 40+ hours of crafting wisp lanterns. Is there any trick to this a way to make it faster.

The Tavern, is that just decoration?
Thanks so much!

prettyplease
04-30-13, 05:29 PM
You will absolutely need to have 2 kitchens, no getting by with just 1 as you go. I can't recall if goals are available for cathedral/tavern/etc but I have them all. I also have 4 windmills as I appreciate the flour drop, I usually only get one a day from them but its a nice little treat. I have 2 libraries in hopes of more books for my wizard school and plan to build more since it only collects every 8 hours and I need 50 books to upgrade my 2nd school to level 4. At this point in the game for me most of the coin buildings sit uncollected as I collect resources. As far as my royal exchange, I'm no longer using it since the items needed take more energy to collect than it pays out. I only do a trade if I'm sitting on 99 of an item. I also have all resource mills maxed and find that I never miss an opportunity to collect from them. Most of my energy does go toward making items in my kitchen for my daily adventures. I started playing the day they launched the game so I don't really remember what all I needed to do in the early days, but 2 kitchens are essential! In fact 3-4 would be nice (hint hint Team Lava). Hope that helps a little.

vchanhs
04-30-13, 06:04 PM
Lol, there was a time that we complained that workshop is not enough and we got the tinker. Now we need to complain kitchen not enough. This is funny.

prettyplease
04-30-13, 09:39 PM
Lol, I'm not really complaining...more like echoing a common request ;) and though I like tinker camp I never really felt the need for more workshops. I think the kitchen is a far more valuable asset.

Oliver118
04-30-13, 10:54 PM
It's not a decoration. It's actually a town building. I'm constructing one in my own kingdom. It requires Wheat, Royal Beams and Royal Blocks and Superglue.

Cesar49
04-30-13, 11:44 PM
You certainly need another kitchen. The windmill occasionally drops a sack of flour but it's rare, and the cathedral only gives coins but does boost your RP quite dramatically so if you need those it's a good bet. It takes a lot of crafting though! I seem to recall that the tavern is linked to a Thurston story - I know I had to settle a massive bar bill for him - but can't remember at what stage that came in the story.

vchanhs
04-30-13, 11:52 PM
After you **** 10 of each monster if I remember correctly.