PDA

View Full Version : QUARTZ DRAGON: May 2, 2013

Baraze
04-30-13, 02:04 PM
The Leviathan Dragon Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51024-Leviathan-dragon!&p=617591&viewfull=1#post617591)

Android can only buy the Quartz Dragon from the Market in order to complete this quest.

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s637/darkglacier/iphone026_zps0e18b1e6.png

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/bc358d93-b91e-4679-acfd-9ff55fcd13b3_zps7a89a025.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/bc358d93-b91e-4679-acfd-9ff55fcd13b3_zps7a89a025.jpg.html)

Impress your neighbors with this prismatic addition to your Island. This shy little one is sure to impress as it shimmers in sunlight. Discover the recipe and craft the new Quartz Dragon in Dragon Story!
http://media.tumblr.com/7f818c5e9ecc68ffe85fe5b0ad618c18/tumblr_inline_mm36akcBYj1qz4rgp.png

sollia
04-30-13, 02:06 PM
Ahh, the picture reappeared. Interesting.

Baraze
04-30-13, 02:07 PM
Looks like a horse pi?ata with pink sugar crystals scattered all over. Boo!

aceblade
04-30-13, 02:09 PM
ONE new dragon?
I demand at LEAST five new dragons... at once.

bigbux3
04-30-13, 02:09 PM
There are too many dragons being released in my opinion and they require so much to get them. And then new elements. It's just crazy! Crasy crasy!

And I still haven't even crafted the Pearl Dragon... :(

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-30-13, 02:10 PM
Does anyone even have 2 large gems to craft this?

noir77
Oh God, not the red pure I was fearing? Thank you....

sollia
I wish they had picked a different body. We already have Charm, this is too similar.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 02:11 PM
Very ugly lol

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:13 PM
There are too many dragons being released in my opinion and they require so much to get them. And then new elements. It's just crazy! Crasy crasy!

Pearl is the easiest, traded dawn trees give large pearls.... Just need 2 of them.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 02:13 PM
I have 3 small Quertz..

bigbux3
04-30-13, 02:14 PM
Pearl is the easiest, traded dawn trees give large pearls.... Just need 2 of them.

I wasn't in the group of players who were chosen for the Quest building or those who got the Battle Arena. I'm also on iOS.

And I have to craft the Pearl Dragon, and I'm lacking one Large Pearl.

Baraze
04-30-13, 02:15 PM
This is the Dennis rodman of the pinks. Dont know whether this or virtue is uglier. Oh boo, I didn't know trading dawn trees were valuable. I just sold two to thumb my nose at quetzal going bye bye.

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 02:15 PM
i haven't tried for a pink hybrid since the avalanche of all the new elements and seasonal dragons. looks like i'll try to crank some out after i get my first cosmic.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 02:19 PM
I wasn't in the group of players who were chosen for the Quest building or those who got the Battle Arena. I'm also on iOS.

What does that have to do with anything?I didn't get Battle Arena or Quest building but I have Pearl andcan probably get another if I waned to. Like midnightmeerkat said, it's the easiest one to craft.

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:20 PM

I am not in the test for quest or battle either and am iOS
You should have the trading building that you can trade a dawn tree dragon. 2 forests only have forest fails, trade the dawn tree when you get it and you get a large pearl, a large emerald and a mystery box.

bigbux3
04-30-13, 02:22 PM
I am not in the test for quest or battle either and am iOS
You should have the trading building that you can trade a dawn tree dragon. 2 forests only have forest fails, trade the dawn tree when you get it and you get a large pearl, a large emerald and a mystery box.

Oh. Well, I don't have a Dawn Tree Dragon.

bigbux3
04-30-13, 02:25 PM
Lol... Lol.... Well breed one then! it is sooooooo easy!

I've tried Forest and Forest 10 times... I end up with... wait for it... FOREST!

I've also tried Emerald and Forest about 5 times... still Forest.

What should I breed to get it?

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 02:29 PM
I've tried Forest and Forest 10 times... I end up with... wait for it... FOREST!

diamond and forest/emerald

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:29 PM

Just keep on with that combo, the fail time is only seconds.....

sollia
04-30-13, 02:33 PM

That combo will work.

Diamond and Emerald/Forest will work as well.

Since you want the Dawntree, then your fails are only 30 seconds long. Just keep doing it until you get one.

knj00
The original image made me think this dragon would change forms. ;)

midnightmeerkat
diamond and forest/emerald

The diamond has a long incubation fail, if you want the quetzal anyway that would be a good combo as well but if you don't want a 32 hour fail forest/forest Or forest/emerald is better

nbella1414
04-30-13, 02:36 PM
I know I only have 1 large pink gem and a couple small. It's too hard to get pink hybrids... Let alone have enough to trade them!

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 02:39 PM
Another month and another craftable dragon unobtainable for Android.

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:40 PM
I have 3 virtues and will keep one so this quartz dragon is going to take a while to get and that is ok..... Will add it to the list of the other dragons I need

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 02:40 PM
The diamond has a long incubation fail, if you want the quetzal anyway that would be a good combo as well but if you don't want a 32 hour fail forest/forest Or forest/emerald is better

haha yea i know, but it just seems that anyone trying for a quetzal is gonna get a dawntree instead. happened to me on my alternate account two times in a row.

sunkalito
04-30-13, 03:00 PM
Looks like a horse pi?ata with pink sugar crystals scattered all over. Boo!

LOL. Well, I only have one small quartz. Ha!

kwhales
04-30-13, 03:00 PM

Breed for unicorn. You will get tons of tuskers and laserlights to trade.

Autorithy
04-30-13, 03:04 PM
lol it looks like the hunchback charm but in gemstone version

kwhales
04-30-13, 03:06 PM
That combo will work.

Diamond and Emerald/Forest will work as well.

Since you want the Dawntree, then your fails are only 30 seconds long. Just keep doing it until you get one.

Really, 15 times. WOW. Try many more times. Sit down, watch tv and breed away. While in the car going some place (not driving of course) and breed away. In line at the grocery store, doctors office, breed away.

henrylucky
04-30-13, 03:33 PM
Yippee! 1 week with no update for Android, I can try for infinity!

henrylucky
04-30-13, 03:35 PM

Genius!

henrylucky
04-30-13, 03:37 PM
The design same as Virtue dragon -_-

kooky panda
04-30-13, 03:40 PM
Guys let keep on topic on the new dragon. For discussions on the other dragons please post on those current threads. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677)

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 03:46 PM
I have 3 small quartz (and 0 onyx for the eventual onyx dragon). There are no super rare pink dragons with the exception of Lightning and Unicorn. Lightning is an album goal and can't be bred so I wouldn't want to trade that in. Unicorn may not give a large Quartz since the diamond hybrids seem to give Nether dusts when you trade them in.

So that means you have to breed a WHOLE lot of pink hybrid dragons. I had a couple extra Tiny dragons when trying for Chocolate but that's it. With the way pink (and black) dragons split, you'll be breeding hybrids forever to get enough small quartz to craft a large quartz.

This dragon will take forever to get unless you buy the large quartz with gold. You seeing a trend here?

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 03:47 PM
Will it be possible to craft a large quarts by combining a large pearl and large ruby?

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 03:47 PM
I have 3 small quartz (and 0 onyx for the eventual onyx dragon). There are no super rare pink dragons with the exception of Lightning and Unicorn. Lightning is an album goal and can't be bred so I wouldn't want to trade that in. Unicorn may not give a large Quartz since the diamond hybrids seem to give Nether dusts when you trade them in.

So that means you have to breed a WHOLE lot of pink hybrid dragons. I had a couple extra Tiny dragons when trying for Chocolate but that's it. With the way pink (and black) dragons split, you'll be breeding hybrids forever to get enough small quartz to craft a large quartz.

This dragon will take forever to get unless you buy the large quartz with gold. You seeing a trend here?

Need patience..... I don't mind

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 03:49 PM
Need patience..... I don't mind

That's an understatement.

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 03:50 PM
of course you can try just breeding pure virtues to trade in, but a 33 hr evolution time makes that less than appealing.

GoldenTiger99
04-30-13, 03:54 PM
There has been waayyy too many new dragons coming out lately, and it's ruining the fun of the game! It's driving me crazy how many of the new dragons I haven't been able to get! And this weeks dragons I can't (or won't) get because I refuse to spend even more money on this game just to get a "special dragon that gives gold"! Not to mention I can't get the quartz dragon cause I only have 2 small quartz, and how hard it is to get pink/pink hybrid dragons! Oh and I almost forget about the craziness about the Quetzal dragon going LE as well. So if this kind of madness doesn't stop soon I will be quieting dragon story for good 😡! One more thing this week's update is iOS only, so android, and kindle are left in the dark again, I kinda know how they fell because before I upgraded to a iPhone in January my account was on android.

allisen13
04-30-13, 03:55 PM
Will it be possible to craft a large quarts by combining a large pearl and large ruby?

they wouldn't make our lives that easy but we can dream

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 04:06 PM
they wouldn't make our lives that easy but we can dream

I think it's a valid question at least.

angellahg
04-30-13, 04:15 PM
I think it's a valid question at least.

Im glad you asked it, maybe we will get a break. Was wondering how quartz would work with no super rare pinks.

tuskmage
04-30-13, 04:25 PM
Im glad you asked it, maybe we will get a break. Was wondering how quartz would work with no super rare pinks.
Lightning is super rare, I don't know if Lightning is breedable but I saw there's an island has 2 of it. Can anyone give us an answer?

Baraze
04-30-13, 04:27 PM
Lightning is super rare, I don't know if Lightning is breedable but I saw there's an island has 2 of it. Can anyone give us an answer?

Two?! Seriously? Did you ask how they managed that feat? That was the first and only pink I was able to get to epic with ease. Second to justice, its also my favorite. Mask doesn't and won't count until it stops hiding from me.

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 04:27 PM

Lightning is an album reward, otherwise you can buy it for 2000 gold

tuskmage
04-30-13, 04:32 PM
Lightning is an album reward, otherwise you can buy it for 2000 gold
Maybe that answer my???? all this time lolx. But I find it hard to believe some one would paid 2000 gold for that dragon. Unless he/she accidentally bought it. :D

elwood99
04-30-13, 04:36 PM
Just try for unicorn dragon, try for 3 weeks. You will either get unicorn or have enough quartzs to craft

tuskmage
04-30-13, 04:38 PM
Two?! Seriously? Did you ask how they managed that feat? That was the first and only pink I was able to get to epic with ease. Second to justice, its also my favorite. Mask doesn't and won't count until it stops hiding from me.
Hey! you know what I put Gold/Illuion in the Den & I got 9hrs last night, I thought I getting a Bat but it turn out to be a Goblin strange huh?

tuskmage
04-30-13, 04:39 PM
Just try for unicorn dragon, try for 3 weeks. You will either get unicorn or have enough quartzs to craft
Thanks for the advise lolx.

dapplefur
04-30-13, 04:42 PM
I'm disappointed. It's the ugliest of the gemstones so far.

enoch4
04-30-13, 04:59 PM

I bred unicorn before pink started splitting, so I had mostly virtue fails to trade. I've got one large, and 12 small gems ready to go. But I'm waiting to craft the other large stone, until I know the dragon recipe for sure. Things just seem unpredictable right now, and I don't want to assume anything. I'll wait and craft the other stone for the dragon after it comes out and I'm 100% sure that's what I need.

knj00
04-30-13, 05:04 PM

Right now you can only craft one with 10 small quartz. I doubt they will change this but I guess you never know...

carlsbad69
04-30-13, 05:11 PM

one is album goal, the second was purchased. You cannot breed a Lightning dragon.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 05:13 PM
I'll try to get Origami and Mask because they're easy to get for me and evolve faster than the other pink hybrids... I'll try with Mask/Anubis combo.

It will take a while but I'm not really rushing to get this one lol It might only need 1 large Quarts to craft because pink hybrids are hard to get... this will be a rare dragon, not many will have it.

sunkalito
04-30-13, 05:30 PM
I'm disappointed. It's the ugliest of the gemstones so far.

Amethyst takes 2nd place. Ha.

danni7788
04-30-13, 05:56 PM
I think I'm the outlier here, but I think it's really cute!!! Maybe it's because pink is my favorite color that I'd like anything that's all pink and sparkly no matter what it looked like.

Torachan1980
04-30-13, 06:26 PM

That's a good idea! Please do that!

Baraze
04-30-13, 06:47 PM
I'll try to get Origami and Mask because they're easy to get for me and evolve faster than the other pink hybrids... I'll try with Mask/Anubis combo.

It will take a while but I'm not really rushing to get this one lol It might only need 1 large Quarts to craft because pink hybrids are hard to get... this will be a rare dragon, not many will have it.

Did you just say mask was easy? That's cold. I've tried over 60 times and got nada. On android I get it on the second try. Go figure.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 06:55 PM
Did you just say mask was easy? That's cold. I've tried over 60 times and got nada. On android I get it on the second try. Go figure.

I said easy for me, traded 2 and sold a few from the nest.

Baraze
04-30-13, 07:32 PM

That's what I meant to write. Easy for you. Next time you get one, shoo it away, hopefully it will land on my island.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 07:41 PM
That's what I meant to write. Easy for you. Next time you get one, shoo it away, hopefully it will land on my island.

lol they will be going straight to the trading portal :p

mikeclit
04-30-13, 08:11 PM
This is pretty lame, both in that most people don't have two large gems and they barely changed anything to make this really different than a silly Charm.

lmac10
04-30-13, 08:32 PM

Tell us your secrets Obi Wan, sadly I also have been trying for the mask over and over to no avail. I agree with most others on this Quartz dragon though, looks like a gem version of virtue/charm I had high hopes for the pink gem dragon but oh well, Maybe they'll try a little harder with the Onyx one

infinitelove19
04-30-13, 09:32 PM
lol it looks like the hunchback charm but in gemstone version

Yep.

That is ONE ugly dragon.

Thank goodness!!! I'd never be able to get it anyways, & now I don't mind so much. :-P

kurebiz
04-30-13, 09:35 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50081-New-Dragon-!-(Spring-Goal)&highlight=android+spring+edition

Now I know why the pic looks so familiar.

stoogehunter
04-30-13, 09:58 PM
I'm lucky, I have one large quartz and 7 small ones. A justice is currently going through the trading portal, a tiny is evolving to be traded and another justice on the nest. Ill be ready for the quartz dragon.

teogionia
05-01-13, 12:22 AM
I had such a hopes for Quartz, this one is totally disappointment, I am in no rush to craft it, anyway trying for Unicorn and eventually will get 10 more virtus

Olena
05-01-13, 04:09 AM
Other gem dragons are kind of good. But the pink one looks like ugly copy of charm dragon!

sunkalito
05-01-13, 06:01 AM
And people are saying THEY are pretty! For seriously? I hope that's photoshop because they are scary too.

The pink is pretty, but the design is not very attractive. :/

momoko_pinky
05-01-13, 08:17 AM
Oh no... Pink is my favourite color and I was waiting for this dragon for so long (even if I have only two small quartz lol)... But this is SO UGLY... Amethyst dragon was quite a disappointment, but THIS.... O_O"

cedkugedchgd
05-01-13, 08:29 AM
hahahhaha look at its mouth and nose xDD it's a simple line... xD

momoko_pinky
05-01-13, 08:41 AM
XD
With its weird eyes, it makes me think of a fake "my little pony" toy (a forgery) !

teogionia
05-01-13, 02:01 PM

4th week of trying and no unicorn no large Quartz, both of them will take 4 more weeks i guess

lollipop_rp
05-01-13, 05:29 PM
could this be an imposter?

amnesiaNo9
05-01-13, 08:01 PM
What a dumb looking dragon, lol. Why do they bother bringing out these fake, crafted, ugly looking dragons?

HenryLucky1
05-01-13, 08:55 PM
13.5 hours left:)

nbella1414
05-01-13, 10:40 PM
It is quite a disappointment. Then again that seems to be a theme with anything pink.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 11:24 PM

I'm in the same boat as you. What's worse is I still need a Diamond dragon, but at this rate the updates are distracting me-until there's a Diamond element dragon introduced into the Cosmic element. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 12:49 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. What's worse is I still need a Diamond dragon, but at this rate the updates are distracting me-until there's a Diamond element dragon introduced into the Cosmic element. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

I really hope they will release Diamond - Cosmic hybrid

nbella1414
05-02-13, 12:54 AM
So I put Virtue/Chocolate in the den in hopes of getting anything pink so I can trade for gems. But hey... Every time I try for Mask the pink NEVER stays together. Wouldn't you know I've got Tiny breeding.... I just know I'm never getting mask!!!

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 03:14 AM
7 hours left!

enoch4
05-02-13, 09:03 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I kinda like it. To me it looks like a prismatic seahorse. lol. And it matches the habitat. I'll be interested to see if it has cool animation.

Baraze
05-02-13, 09:18 AM
So I put Virtue/Chocolate in the den in hopes of getting anything pink so I can trade for gems. But hey... Every time I try for Mask the pink NEVER stays together. Wouldn't you know I've got Tiny breeding.... I just know I'm never getting mask!!!

I'm crying for you too. 127 tries now and nada. Seeing this....this...thing just reminds me of all the charms I'm getting. How can they make something pink, pank, penk so ugly? It's the perfect color!

scottyhaha
05-02-13, 09:28 AM
You need 20 virtue that is 660 hrs to breed and 660hrs to hatch and 660 hrs to evolve, 1980 hrs. That is insane, to get a dragon take 3 months of hard work. TL please make some super rare that are breedabe!!

Darkstorm2
05-02-13, 09:36 AM

Absolutely!! I've been saving quartz just for this purpose. Bring it on!

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 09:42 AM
Absolutely!! I've been saving quartz just for this purpose. Bring it on!

You managed to get 20 extra pinks to trade? Yikes!! :D

carlsbad69
05-02-13, 10:12 AM
You managed to get 20 extra pinks to trade? Yikes!! :D

no kidding! Must be nice to have that kind of luck...Maybe bred a whack of virtues? but 33 hr evolve time is horrid.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 10:19 AM
no kidding! Must be nice to have that kind of luck...Maybe bred a whack of virtues? but 33 hr evolve time is horrid.

IKR!? I only managed to get 5 extra pinks. Lame. So unless they allow us to use white & red large gems like you suggested - which I think is a very good idea. I won't be getting this one anytime soon.
They'll probably attach a sweepstake to this one..... just for good measure lol
:D

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:24 AM
6 minutes (I think...)

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:34 AM
Woohoo...the Red blue super rare hybrid named Leviathan dragon, just tried and got 11 hrs:)

knj00
05-02-13, 10:46 AM
Woohoo...the Red blue super rare hybrid named Leviathan dragon, just tried and got 11 hrs:)

It's a craftable dragon, you can't breed it.

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:49 AM
It's a craftable dragon, you can't breed it.

Darn! I think I want to try for a DA, at least I got 11 hrs not 20 :)

tsuki003
05-02-13, 10:51 AM
Why do I have this quartz dragin and the leviathon in my market on android if I can't breed it?

Mani_Sari
05-02-13, 10:54 AM
Why do I have this quartz dragin and the leviathon in my market on android if I can't breed it?

It's called "option to buy".

sunkalito
05-02-13, 10:59 AM

Leaviathon?

tsuki003
05-02-13, 11:14 AM
Leaviathon?ya that thingy XD lol missed a letter there.

cakeandpie
05-02-13, 11:22 AM
Good grief, two LARGE quartzes? That'll NEVER happen--I only have two small ones!! I can't even get the pink hybrids I WANT, much less any fails to trade! I've been trying almost a week just to get a flower dragon (because most of the fail times are short) and I've gotten 4 rares and 2 super rares, but no sign of a flower. It's ridiculous! Blacks and pinks are ULTRA-RARES on my island!! (I tried for a black hybrid--ANY black hybrid--for a MONTH and only got one. Yes, ONE.)

I'm getting so frustrated, and I'm not the only one. TL needs to fix the algorithms that control black and pink hybrids. It's seriously whacked.

Baraze
05-02-13, 11:24 AM
I have four small pink gems and it'll stay that way because I'm too stingy with food to feed something ill just give away.

bububello
05-02-13, 11:26 AM
This TL game was my favorite. No more. Got just too much stress in my life, don't look more playing a stupid game.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 11:27 AM
I have 5 pink gems. I'll never get this. Had they released a few super rare pinks.... then maybe.
Ah well.

penqueen2
05-02-13, 12:37 PM
I knew they would do this.I went for virtues when breeding unicorn before pink started to split. The quartz dragon is in creating now. My other account not so lucky, I don't think I will ever get one unless they change the double breeding costs. I will not send them money again till they fix this and this one would be cheaper to buy than breed!

dj_b_dragon
05-02-13, 12:42 PM
hmmm crazy but ... I got the quest "Lazy Lizard" on Android .... hmmm I can't craft or do something similar ... so is it to breed or not?

amicacordis
05-02-13, 12:54 PM
hmmm crazy but ... I got the quest "Lazy Lizard" on Android .... hmmm I can't craft or do something similar ... so is it to breed or not?

I would like to know the answer too. Perhaps the moderators can help us

wassupbaby
05-02-13, 12:58 PM
It's not breed-able but androids can buy it in the market to finish the goal ... As usual :)

Darkstorm2
05-02-13, 12:59 PM
24 hours to craft, 22 hours to hatch

FrozenTurtle
05-02-13, 12:59 PM

Android can only buy the Quartz Dragon from the Market in order to complete this quest.

dj_b_dragon
05-02-13, 01:00 PM
It's not breed-able but androids can buy it in the market to finish the goal ... As usual :)

haha lol I never wanna do that ;)

dj_b_dragon
05-02-13, 01:05 PM
maybe if the time will helps me to collect enough gold from the neigbors. but for nearly 2000gold I could wait to getenough for a still missing Diamond *giggles*

doop01
05-02-13, 01:08 PM

Sorry FrozenTurtle but I think this is rubbish. We shouldn't be getting goals for dragons we cannot breed :(

DragonTan1
05-02-13, 01:12 PM
Sorry FrozenTurtle but I think this is rubbish. We shouldn't be getting goals for dragons we cannot breed :(

Or craft! I agree it isn't fair...

wassupbaby
05-02-13, 01:14 PM

Tell me about it . I got a goal for treasure dragon which i know i'll never have !

doop01
05-02-13, 01:19 PM
Or craft! I agree it isn't fair...

Yeah, should have said craft too. I'm on android. That's why I'm so annoyed by the goal.

krissy5000
05-02-13, 01:30 PM

Agreed. So now the goal is going to sit there indefinitely.

eboats
05-02-13, 01:49 PM
So there are no super rare pinks. This means we have breed and trade 20 pinks for this bad boy. A little ridiculous.

DragonTan1
05-02-13, 01:59 PM
So there are no super rare pinks. This means we have breed and trade 20 pinks for this bad boy. A little ridiculous.

Yeah not worth it, but I don't have another goal other than evolve all my dragons and expand lol

DragonTan1
05-02-13, 02:00 PM

Only super rare is Lightning btw but nobody is going to trade that..

Pugguy13
05-02-13, 02:27 PM
Why make this a goal for droid if you can only by it? I won't spend money and I hate seeing goals

enoch4
05-02-13, 04:33 PM
I knew they would do this.I went for virtues when breeding unicorn before pink started to split. The quartz dragon is in creating now.

I did the same as you, I bred for unicorn back when all the fails were virtue, so I kept evolving and trading them.

Moved the egg to the nest so I could see it:

kwhales
05-02-13, 04:36 PM
I did the same as you, I bred for unicorn back when all the fails were virtue, so I kept evolving and trading them.

That is one cool egg. TL please consider having an egg display area. Some of your eggs are way better then the dragons.

codenameraven
05-02-13, 06:32 PM
Agreed

Baraze
05-02-13, 06:33 PM

It's very beautiful. I sold, literally, over 300 virtues. I was too annoyed with them to keep them. I'd want this thing just to look at that egg! But that's not going to happen.

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 07:07 PM

Lol TL, you don't say if we WILL be able to complete this request by crafting... and I better pass it for 20 gold than buy that dragon if I want to complete the goal.

Margie32155
05-03-13, 01:49 PM
How do you get a "traded dawn tree"?

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 02:00 PM
4 Quartz now... 16 left :cool:

What?! lol

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 02:32 PM

On ios.......Breed a dawn tree using forest/forest, then trade it using the trading post... You will get a large pearl, large emerald and a mystery box

lollipop_rp
05-04-13, 02:38 PM
The dragon is not my favorite but the egg is very pretty

mastersander
05-05-13, 12:06 PM
just a question but why is the Quartz Dragon quest also on android devices?
there is no update for a spell shop/trading portal on android yet...

fagoggil
05-05-13, 08:31 PM
I agree. I do not like goals that are unatainable unless you spend real money to buy gold. I like to play..or did but cannot afford to.pay money. It is maddening to.have a goal.just hang there. It seems as my level goes up the difficulty goes up & my fun goes down. I see no benefit to increase levels more coins & maps needed to expand. One more gripe - I would like times reasonable so.SOMETHING could be accomplished daily. No one cares but this game is about to be D/Ced.

nbella1414
05-07-13, 02:59 AM
I have 4 too. But I have a flower on one nest and a Virtue cooking so that makes 6. This is gonna take forever.

ShelDragonia
05-09-13, 11:46 AM
Awesome design as with the leviathan,,,alas still not an attainable goal for Android users,,unless of course we want to shell out 1500 gold,totally disappointed! It would be of much benefit for TeamLava to get our Android issues fixed up before it takes over from the Ios platform. I work in the industry and there are a lot more people on Androids now than Ios so they really should jump on this while they can before the Ios systems take second place to the Android!

sharbuch
09-25-13, 06:59 PM
Can we now breed the dragon it says I. The market the is is a pink and gem so does that mean we can breed it now. I'm an Android user.

wayneh23
09-25-13, 09:08 PM
Can we now breed the dragon it says I. The market the is is a pink and gem so does that mean we can breed it now. I'm an Android user.

Yes you can breed all the gemstone dragons now.

ShadowDragon136
09-25-13, 10:23 PM
Quartz can definitely be bred :) I'm an android user and got mine with Virtue x Gemstone. That same pairing got me Pearl and Ruby as well.

sharbuch
09-26-13, 07:39 PM
Great thanks all

Nessa_V
09-30-13, 10:28 AM
Gemstone x Kitsune seems to work as well. Got a view Rubys (which I already had) and Pearl so far, still working on Quartz.

dragonhoarders
07-06-14, 02:33 AM
Can finally craft a quartz dragon. Trying for pixie dragon has netted me 4 lacewings. Can trade a couple for large gems. So happy:)