PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like the characters better in their 'trapped' forms?

SybreTiger
04-30-13, 10:34 AM
I prefer the Goat Thomas to the old man Thomas, and I really like Sabina's crazy hair form, better then her post-haircut princess form.

I do however prefer Ivy's human form to her tree form, and DEFINITELY prefer Thurston in armor rather then underwear LOL.

wassupbaby
04-30-13, 10:53 AM
I , on the other hand, like thurston in his undies , he looked so cute then LOL

bowlfullofcherries
04-30-13, 03:18 PM
Yes! I've been saying forever that ivy was lovely when she was a tree. My husband is tired of hearing it, actually.

mamareader02
04-30-13, 04:09 PM
Wassup,agree completely!would be awesome if he was walking around in his boxers instead of his armor(it's not like he does anything remotely dangerous,or anything at all,that requires armor!

vchanhs
04-30-13, 06:12 PM
I prefer them to be I trapped. They don't move when they are trapped and that's always freak me out.

maguar
05-01-13, 03:35 AM
What I really liked about them before they were transformed was that you could move them like objects. It meant you could set up funny things with them. I got a pic of Thurston sneezing on someone's head. The number of kingdoms that had Thurston peeping from bushes . . .

CottageRose
05-01-13, 07:12 AM
I had Thurston behind the pub, so the building would give him a wind break (and some privacy). :D

More recently, I moved Sabina to the site of her future home, so she could be there for the ground breaking, and enjoy the Alicorns and flowers.

Cesar49
05-01-13, 11:01 AM
I love where people have given her some flowers, and one of my neighbours has got little birds all round her (still haven't figured out how they did that!). Personally I've stood her next to Thurston's fort, in the hope that she gives the aimless fool some purpose in life. But I do not like Sabine once she comes to life - she looks like a demented Barbie doll!

ghjvcucjb
05-01-13, 02:26 PM
I love them all as their trap form. Especially the Troll King. Kept him around for about a week and half because I liked his pimped out attire! But eventually needed the other beasts for supplies so he had to go : - ( wish there was a statue of him I could place.

wealthyrich
05-02-13, 07:22 AM
Don't quite like Sabrina's haircut, hope she can change her hairstyle later on

bluebird5555
05-02-13, 05:54 PM
Lol...I liked Sabina pre-princess too...she's a bit odd with short hair, arms flopping around like a crazy little Barbie...:)! Ivy was adorable in tree form...she walks around like an old hippie...hey!! Wait a minute...that sounds way too close to ME...lol!! Ouch and ouch again!?!

lotuskat
05-03-13, 08:40 AM
I like Sabina's new hair-cut, but agree that her weird flailing arms are creeping me out!

nickerrs
05-03-13, 10:45 AM
I need to get her unlocked ASAP so I can see this. You can't really tell from the pictures and I'm not sure if any of my neighbors have unlocked her yet.