PDA

View Full Version : y cant I expand?

holly_angel
04-30-13, 10:01 AM
Im at level 45 and i have 75 neighbors, why cant I expand any more? The option is not appearing on the zoo area. Help? Need more space before I can get more animals

kooky panda
04-30-13, 11:06 AM
There is an limit to expansions. Once you have completed all the expansions currently offered in the game, you will now longer have an option to expand.

holly_angel
04-30-13, 04:45 PM
Thanks, How do I find out the limit? my zoo doesnt seem that big..

Galfean
05-07-13, 04:13 PM
But why is there a limit? WIth all the animals available, it doesn't seem fair that once you get to the last expansion, you can't get any more land. I don't want to replace the animals I already have and the only way to get more animals is to put ones I have in storage. Why create a game that you can't complete?

brandonu
05-09-13, 11:48 AM
But why is there a limit? WIth all the animals available, it doesn't seem fair that once you get to the last expansion, you can't get any more land. I don't want to replace the animals I already have and the only way to get more animals is to put ones I have in storage. Why create a game that you can't complete?
Why allow an upgrade to environment that makes it so you can't see other environments? The game isn't designed well. Maybe that's why they stopped adding to it.

staceysb
05-13-13, 01:07 PM
Every game in the "Story" series has an expansion limit.

Once you've fully expanded your two options are either:
Fill the zoo with your favourite animals/attractions
Fill the zoo with the animals/attractions that make the most money

lmhowe50
05-23-13, 05:11 AM
I have expanded as far as can. Not buying, breeding animals just to put into storage. My problem is I thought I had a few expansions left so bought,breed animals thinking I would leave the buying breeding Manx sheep to last, I am after the spider. Ran out of room. Had to take out paths,trees,ponds to make room. A zoo is supposed to be about the animals. Find that each row has space left. Why can't you make space bigger so if we want to we can use it for whatever we want . I also think there should be enough space for all the animals available,then we can decide whether to use it for animals,amusements etc. Also you should let people know how many expansions they have left so they know which animals,amusements they prefer to buy

holly_angel
05-25-13, 04:42 AM
My zoo is so small I had to cram it to the hilt, its awful

kb9vib
02-01-14, 09:44 AM
I have habitats in storage. You can't cross-bread if they are in there. I have purchased gems just so I could buy certain animals. I see no reason at all why players can't expand as much as we want to. If I knew that there was going to be a limit, I wouldn't have even started playing any of the story games. UGH!!!!