PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync messages,tossed out of PSS, lost purchased pet, can't write on wall, etc.

cherylinky
04-30-13, 09:26 AM
Device is HTC EVO Lte, S/W version: 3.16.651.3 71ORD
PSS Easter: 1.0.5.9.1
PSS: 1.0.6

I am a more than once a day user. Within the last week, I noticed that when gifting neighbors I didn't have to select the person to send the gift to. Also, the font was smaller on the longer names so I thought an upgrade had occurred. I had PSS set to auto update. I've changed it to manual.

Immediately after that, I started getting the messages that I was out of sync with the server.

They are followed by Claim Your Prize message which I knew I hadn't qualified for.

Now for the last couple of days I keep getting thrown out of PSS.

Today, I get one shot to write on the wall (mine or anyone's) and if anything happens the keyboard is not accessible to me anymore.

I bought a Loving Bengal this morning and paid $6,100 for it. I need candy hearts and stuffed bears to build it. I asked a friend to gift me a Candy Heart. I picked up the gift and then was tossed out of the game shortly after. When I came back in, I no longer had the Loving Bengal. I cannot tell you whether my $6,100 coins was restored or if I still had the Candy Heart in storage because I don't remember how many I had before he sent the one to me. But he shows that he can't gift me anymore. So what if I don't have his gift and he can't sent me another one and what if I just threw $6,100 down the toilet. This isn't the first time that something similar has happened. I've put pets in the nursery multiple times and lost them as well.

I have switched back and forth from PSS: Easter to regular PSS hoping that one would be stable but I experience the same on both.

I am extremely frustrated and ready to quit. I need to know what's going on and this can be fixed. It's not the first time I've had these problems but never as severe as this.

[S8] Elsa
04-30-13, 05:27 PM
Thank you for reporting this. We'd be happy to help.

Please try the following troubleshooting and let us know if this improves the game for you:

1. Force close and reopen the game.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. This will not affect your game progress, as the data is saved on our servers.
3. Power down the device and turn it back on.

You may be able to improve performance of the game by closing any additional apps that are running in the background.

cherylinky
05-01-13, 07:15 AM
I've your suggestions several times during the past week without it changing the performance but tried them again just now too. When I came back into Pet Shop, the first thing I did was to go into a friend's site to gift. After a long pause with a beige screen, the first message I received was "out of sync with server". Not a good sign. After that I went to my wall and was able to get a message to post which I've been unable to do for the last day. Nothing I wrote appeared, was able to "stick". I don't know whether any of this is your problem with the last update, it seems timely to me. Or with my phone. I do know that I'm a regular player on DS and having no problem there. I also played on RS & BS without problems during this time period. It's just PS.

I'm going to have to quit because what fun is this?

Btw, I'm not a heavy app user so beside system apps there are very few other apps running in b/g.

Uh oh, while I've been typing I got the message saying Congrats, I earned the Hamster Car (I haven't!). Then immediately followed by "out of sync with server". Nothing is fixed.