PDA

View Full Version : cannot copy/paste on walls

gunfight
04-30-13, 08:46 AM
I just started playing farm story on my android phone. I've played restaurant story, bakery story, fashion story and each of these let me copy my text so I can paste it over and over again when visiting neighbors/friends walls. Pasting text is much faster than typing a message for each place I visit, but in farm story I cannot. Anyone know why?

gunfight
04-30-13, 09:06 PM
Anyone?

bbieprnc
05-01-13, 04:43 AM
well - I'm using Android version and always was able to paste - that was until the latest and greatest upgrade to 4.1.2. Now I can paste but had to download the Go Keyboard app in order to be able to copy and paste messages.

DaisyMaylovesJesus
05-01-13, 09:21 AM
I have not been able to copy and paste since my phone updated either. It is a real aggravation. Who wants to water at 50 farms & write a message 50 times? It takes way too much time. It has gotten to the point that I barely water any more & has made the game a lot less enjoyable.

puppynox
05-01-13, 10:39 AM
Have you thought about watering without posting to walls? I wish neighbors wouldn't write on my walls that they watered.

bbieprnc
05-01-13, 11:17 AM
I sent an e-mail to technical support - and they were going to look into it. Maybe you guys should do the same for them to understand it was not just me who had the issue. Thank you.

jesslanrose
05-01-13, 05:09 PM
I also play other TL games and this is the only one I've never been able to copy and paste on walls with. :(