PDA

View Full Version : TL has ruined the excitement of updates for me

thomaaas
04-30-13, 07:54 AM
Feel free to bash after what I'm going to say, it's just my personal opinion.

With releasing 2-3 dragons every week, and especially with introducing new elements like every 3 weeks, I'm not excited about updates (or even DS) anymore. I remember how excited I was when the pink dragons were announced, finally a new element I thought! Same about the black dragons, but then came mythic, cosmic,... and they only have like 3 hybrids, I mean they could release so many hybrids with those elements but they just introduce a couple of them, and boom there is the next element. It's not something I look forward to anymore. Basically the same way they ruined BS en RS. When they first introduced the new ice cream machine and later the donut oven I was so excited, new ovens, how rare! Now they have new ovens (ovens that don't even make sense, the deep fryer is a real appliance but like the 3 bears oven???) every week that it's not something special anymore.

Just wanted to let that out, feel free to think about this what you want :p

thomaaas
04-30-13, 07:56 AM
And don't get me started on Quetzal being limited all of the sudden!

Ryu99
04-30-13, 07:58 AM
And don't get me started on Quetzal being limited all of the sudden!

Totally agree.

hamadrys
04-30-13, 08:01 AM
I agree it's hard to keep up because they are so hard to get. Easter sucked 3 weeks of breeding and during that time so many were released... I know what you mean. I am way behind and all the limited make it impossible to catch up. I was finally relaxing after Easter and working on Mask. Well, that is over as with Quetzal leaving, I am afraid the other diamond hybrids may follow. I only have Quetzal and Crusader...

hamadrys
04-30-13, 08:02 AM
Working on Gold now and the others after.

jag113
04-30-13, 08:08 AM
Agree, this randomness TL is playing on us certainly is a put-off, and unfair. Just give me a reason why quetzal is limited all of a sudden. We may find the next day any of the dragons we dont have could be disappearing. Disgusting!

AuntyRose32
04-30-13, 08:08 AM
I just cannot keep up anymore, so I don't even try. I get what I get and that's it. I'm not impatient, I have probably only ever sped up a breeding a handful of times since I started playing and I've been playing since the begining. I'm very happy to plod along at my own pace and take my time, I don't need to have everything as soon as it comes out but it's just overwhelming trying to keep track of all these new dragons, elements and not to mention all the limited dragons. I never now what my next move is going to be anymore and that's what frustrates me. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said the excitement is gone from the updates, I feel that way too. There is such a thing as over**** and that's what's happening IMO.

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 08:38 AM
They really need to focus on what they already have and expand what's already out... black should've been the stopping point. Need some commons / rares / super rares for each color combo and to remove splitting ( in this scenario ), that would require making 2nd islands though so the habitat limit wouldn't have to be bumped up to something rediculous. The game needs polish, not more gold-trap devices ( also known as "new features" ).

sunkalito
04-30-13, 08:49 AM
Agreed with every thing.

Autorithy
04-30-13, 09:22 AM
I don't get the point of making a diamond mine then nerfing the diamond hybrid dragons

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 09:25 AM
I don't get the point of making a diamond mine then nerfing the diamond hybrid dragons

So people buy it, thinking it is ther last chance to get Quetzal..

MazReptile
04-30-13, 09:28 AM
Tbh I've been trying for unicorn for about 2 weeks nearly but now I'm gonna have to sit and try for quetzel :/ I feel sorry for players who don't have a diamond :/

kooky panda
04-30-13, 11:10 AM
Current threads here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45616-On-Burning-Out-(and-a-Bit-of-a-Rant-Proceed-with-Caution!)&p=540577&viewfull=1#post540577) and here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33511-Quetzal-Dragon-NOW-LIMITED&p=555226&viewfull=1#post555226)