PDA

View Full Version : No New Goals?

Aamahni
04-30-13, 07:31 AM
For the last 4 levels I have not had any new missions-currently on level 37. Is this normal? If so, when do they come back? Kind of boring just ordering the same old fashions in hopes of leveling only to see that yet again there is nothing new for me to do. :rolleyes:

Any feedback is much appreciated:)

CuteTali
04-30-13, 04:16 PM
You get goals when you first start the game to help you get the hang of things. By the time you're done with them, you should be able to play the game without anyone holding your hand giving you specific orders of what to do. I always make my own "goals" to master catalogues, decorate a certain theme, then save up and re-decorate etc. Just enjoy it the game!

Also, around some of the holidays, you will also get some limited time quests, usually with bonus items you can only obtain by completing those quests.

I think that if we had quests going on all the time it would become too stressful/daunting of a task and would eventually end up feeling like work instead of a game (I have quit games that feel too much like work before, I play to have fun, not to do more work). It would also turn game play to be too linear.

Aamahni
05-01-13, 09:53 AM
By goals, I mean missions dear-that is not hand holding-it makes the game interesting. The same old order fashions, rinse and repeat thing is getting way old way fast. Goals/Missions give you something to look forward to in the game-they arent stressful-at least I dont think so.

iceeg
05-02-13, 07:38 AM
I am on level 56 and the only new goals I get are to install and play some of the other teamlava games. I have installed them and played for a little while but don't really get into them. Like you I also wondered if this was normal but I guess it is.

MiViko
05-02-13, 08:10 PM
I agree. I like the challenges sometimes ...other times they seem like work. I think I would like to have them every few levels after level 35. I like the rewards.

ilovemycherry
05-18-13, 06:08 AM
I know how you feel Im on level 58 and only have 2 goals which I've had for ages and they are expanding for ridiculous prices like 1,000,000 which is just silly it's going to take me forever to get ='(
However when you do complete goals you get new ones but once you've had like 3 or 4 more they go too and you are left with no goals I think that teamlava should issue more goals especially for kindle because you don't even get app try-outs on that so you have to earn gems the hard way which is really annoying
You are not alone with feeling this everyone gets it