PDA

View Full Version : fix it!

Pugguy13
04-30-13, 06:52 AM
Please fix this game all it does is freeze up my phone and lags it needs an update

kooky panda
04-30-13, 10:51 AM
What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the game. )

Pugguy13
04-30-13, 01:05 PM
Can't get it to load to tell me I'm on android. I know I checked on play store see if it needed updated and id didn't show it did its the original not spring or easter

storm8ru
05-07-13, 01:18 AM
mine.... keeping log-out, out, out......
in eveytime, "zoom-in", or "visit neighbor",
can not play more than 5 seconds,

si03f
05-11-13, 03:47 PM
I can't visit any of my neighbors because it falsely says I've completed a collection and then to collect my reward as soon as I visit a neighbor then the screen starts to flash rapidly then closes. Also, the same flashing thing happens after I try to collect/feed animals. Usually I can quickly tend to 3 or 4 animals before this happens but then without fail, it flashes then closes every time. It has made it realistically impossible to play this game! This didn't use to happen like this or to this extent. It started immediately after the last update. Now everyday I find myself checking the play store for another update to hopefully fix this problem! Please solve this soon before I lose interest in this game completely,

akocek
05-11-13, 07:37 PM
mine also force closes every minute or so and most of that time is spent waiting for the start up to finish. it makes it nearly impossible to play at all let alone gift or visit neighbors. android htc droid incredible s.

mbpharr
05-12-13, 01:22 PM
On my Ipod Touch it does the same thing. I'm about to stop playing on that device since my android doesn't do the same thing so there is no reason for this to be a continual problem where I am not able to get to my babies in time and they need healing but they wouldn't if it wouldn't timeout so often.