PDA

View Full Version : help me!!

Rizani13
04-30-13, 06:23 AM
Hi

I'm a player of this game, and I have a Big big problem. I was playing Dragon Story in my mobile, but I buy a Xperia Z... and Xperia doesn't recognize the count!

Is that really that I have to start the game again?? I had lots of dragons... u.u

Or maybe is cause I didn't uninstall the game in my previous phone?

Please, help me, I want my dragons in my new device... u_u only please T-T

kwhales
04-30-13, 06:51 AM
You went from IOS to android didn't you? If you did, some dragons are not available on android devices. But once you have them, they are yours so if you go back to IOS, they should still be there.

If you were already android and going to another android device. Umm..sorry, don't know why this would happen. Email TL for advice.

sollia
04-30-13, 07:02 AM
You went from IOS to android didn't you? If you did, some dragons are not available on android devices. But once you have them, they are yours so if you go back to IOS, they should still be there.

If you were already android and going to another android device. Umm..sorry, don't know why this would happen. Email TL for advice.

I thought you got to keep the dragons but you couldn't breed them.

But I heard that a long time ago, maybe things have changed.

kwhales
04-30-13, 07:08 AM
I thought you got to keep the dragons but you couldn't breed them.

But I heard that a long time ago, maybe things have changed.

Oh...Maybe.

moosehay
04-30-13, 08:34 AM
If you got a new device you can transfer your old storm id to it if you did NOT set up a new id on the new device. Dl imobsters, get to level 2 and go through the options to transfer your storm8 id. If you already set up a new id on the new device you have to email tl support for help with the transfer but it can be done.

kooky panda
04-30-13, 11:02 AM
Hi

I'm a player of this game, and I have a Big big problem. I was playing Dragon Story in my mobile, but I buy a Xperia Z... and Xperia doesn't recognize the count!

Is that really that I have to start the game again?? I had lots of dragons... u.u

Or maybe is cause I didn't uninstall the game in my previous phone?

Please, help me, I want my dragons in my new device... u_u only please T-T
You will need to transfer your games from your old device to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can transfer yourself by using a storm 8 game. See this thread :

Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.