PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone, but can't use my old Storm8 ID??? How to solve that?

neodisher
04-30-13, 05:53 AM
Hello there.

I played Dragon Story quite a while on my old iPhone 4. I even invested a bunch of gold into the funny game. But my old iPhone got broken, so I bought a brand new iPhone 5. I installed a backup and tried to play Dragon Story again. But what....? The game reseted and I have to create a new ID and have to start at the very beginning? All the money I used to buy the gold? Is everything away?

I tried to use my old Storm8 ID, but it didn't work at all. Can somebody help?

kwhales
04-30-13, 05:55 AM
You have to transfer your game from your old device to your new one. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

sollia
04-30-13, 05:56 AM
You can contact support and they will help you.

There's another way to do it yourself, but I think someone else can explain it better than I can.

No worries though, your game is safe.

neodisher
04-30-13, 06:21 AM
Thanks alot. It worked nicely.

kwhales
04-30-13, 06:54 AM
Thanks alot. It worked nicely.

I'm glad. Now that you transfered your game to your new device, are you keeping your old one? If so, think about beginning a new game under a new ID. That way, you can always gift gold to yourself.. Alot of players have a gold giving game that they rarely play. Gift to yourself and 2 special neighbors.

kooky panda
04-30-13, 10:50 AM
Neodisher--I am glad you are back up and running!!