PDA

View Full Version : Best PARTS gifts?

xtaylerx
04-30-13, 05:28 AM
What are the best parts in the game?
I want to stock up if I ever need to build ovens or for a surprise goal. At the moment I have been asking for: paint, wiring, fuse and gear for Easy Ovens.
Is there any other most used/handy parts that I should be asking for?

Loxieland
04-30-13, 06:32 AM
Someone before said screws were good. I like cappuccino myself as it gives 500 coins.

nky1111
04-30-13, 06:49 AM
just look up the spreadsheet for which ovens you're still missing))
surprise goals have their own parts (surprise!)))

CruiserBobs
04-30-13, 09:07 AM
Most of the basic parts are good to stock up but I would say blue nozzles are the worst basic part to get since it's only used in the treat dispenser.

TinksThots
04-30-13, 10:55 AM
Everything (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list.html) you need to know. ;)

PloyM
04-30-13, 11:20 AM
I agree with CruiserBobs that most of the basic parts are good such as screw, nozzle, gear, metal sheets, paint, I just running a few that I can remember on top of my head. I don't like to receive ANY food at all because my bakery has plenty of food,I would consider them as junk because they took almost all of my spaces).

foxysquash
04-30-13, 08:41 PM
Yeah take a look at that chart, that's what helped me build. But off the top of my head, wiring and gears are required the most.

rosewaterlily
05-01-13, 03:05 AM
I hate it when people send nozzle. It's only used for the treat dispenser, and I don't see why it's sent so much more than the other special one appliance only parts. People who gift it all the time must be confused with RS, where nozzle is actually useful.

greengold7
05-01-13, 02:01 PM
I personally feel that gears, screws and paints are needed the most. The not so needed basics include nozzles (treat dispenser only), motors (red and blue), spring, metal sheets (fryer only) and knobs (ice cream machine only). Hence I mainly gift gear / screw / paint / wiring / fuse and then occasionally throw in spring / metal sheets / knobs. Maybe my nbrs think I am boring.. :) some of them throw motors, nozzles, food color and other specialty parts back at me.. :P which I quietly declined... :)

sirenshadow
05-02-13, 01:13 AM
I keep a parts list close by when playing. When I see that one of my neighbors is building something I will gift a part for their build. Otherwise I gift fuses (not the pink one), gears, paint, and screws - rotating daily. I put together my own spreadsheet of what is needed for all the builds and those items showed up the most.

sirenshadow
05-02-13, 01:15 AM
I keep a parts list close by when playing. When I see that one of my neighbors is building something I will gift a part for their build. Otherwise I gift fuses (not the pink one), gears, paint, and screws - rotating daily. I put together my own spreadsheet of what is needed for all the builds and those items showed up the most.

I forgot to mention I also check both their wall and mine before gifting to see if they have any special requests before I gift.