PDA

View Full Version : Too many dragons?

bellerina10
04-30-13, 03:26 AM
So, this might be a silly question and might be answered elsewhere, but I feel like I am running out of room. I expand as I can, but in keeping 1 of each dragon, I am thinking I won't have room for new ones. If I trade them, do they still show up in the album? And I don't have enough gold yet to buy storage.

sollia
04-30-13, 03:52 AM
Trading them or selling them will remove them from your album so think carefully.

I can understand where you're coming from. I'm very nearly out of room and it really hurts to expand when I'm saving up for an expensive habitat. But I've been making it work.

My only advice to you is that if you're running out of room, keep expanding. Saving for a new habitat or something won't do you any good if you have nowhere to put it. For now, focus on evolving your dragons so you can make more money and expand more. If possible, try checking in a few more times a day. It makes a difference.

noir77
04-30-13, 03:54 AM
If you are really desperate, you can sell off your commons. You can easily get them again.

sollia
04-30-13, 03:55 AM
If you are really desperate, you can sell off your commons. You can easily get them again.

This isn't a bad idea, I was thinking about that too.

Just don't do anything you'll regret. Even if you think a super rare dragon is ugly, remember how hard it could be to get it again.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 09:30 AM

I thought about it but then if I do then my album won'tbe complete. TL needs to give us more habitats, I don't know why they're being so tight!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-30-13, 09:36 AM
So, this might be a silly question and might be answered elsewhere, but I feel like I am running out of room. I expand as I can, but in keeping 1 of each dragon, I am thinking I won't have room for new ones. If I trade them, do they still show up in the album? And I don't have enough gold yet to buy storage.

Once you trade them.... they're officially gone and from your album until you get another one.
As others have suggested you can sell off your commons. I may have to do that soon myself.