PDA

View Full Version : Player feedback, eh!? Don't make Quetzal and non-seasonal dragons limited!

stens
04-29-13, 11:55 PM
The short answer: to keep the Market clean with all the new Dragons we have been releasing.

There's a lot of factors that go into deciding which Dragons we choose to become limited. We can't really go into detail about that, but a lot of it is based on player feedback. While there may be plenty of you out there who may not be happy with the Quetzal Dragon now being limited, just remember that the forums represent only a small fraction of all of our players. Best of luck in getting the dragon while you still can! :)

And why didn't you announce it was limited when it was released?!

Room for new dragons?!

Instead of removing dragons, how about stop releasing 2 new dragons every week!?

It was just one new dragon a week before.

Are you that greedy with $??!?

Lusilia
04-30-13, 12:16 AM
Totally agree, it's just like gambling now. You can never catch up with the newly introduced dragons, not to mention trying to get the old ones back. Everything is $$$$$$. They've destroyed this game

riisak
04-30-13, 12:25 AM
And by short answer he means the LIE answer.

They are doing this for money:
1) Dawn dragon (single green element is released). Meaning Quetzel dragon now has a 21-23hour fail possibility.
2) Released diamond breeding hut - higher chance to get diamonds (and their hybrids)!

This is NOT a coincidence.

If it was about keeping the gold shop clean, they could simply remove the dragon from sale but keep it breedable. Which is what they should have been doing from the beginning, instead of removing them completely from the game.

The whole purpose of this game is collecting. They are quite literally making it impossible for people to play this game.

I am at my last straw with it. I foresee a huge exodus.

Beneath
04-30-13, 12:49 AM
I don't understand why to remove diamond hybrids!! I just started to breed for diamond and it's just my 4th attemp so i'm not gonna get it in a while... :( and now i am going to miss some of those hybrids because not having a diamond yet!!! I tryed earlier too but had to stop beause all of the le dragons... this is no fun anymore :(

kis1
04-30-13, 12:58 AM
This week it's the Quetzal that's limited, next week it will be another diamond type...

Why?

Cos there is a Diamond temple available to buy to make getting all those diamond hybrids so much easier...

Buy the diamond temple, then spend hundreds of dollars speeding up the firestorms and magics and eventually tho it may take you months (and a further few hundred dollars to extend your temple after each week) you will still be dragons missing and a stack of money...

2600 gold which equates to a hell of a lot of money in anyones currency

Goodness knows how much gold next week for the next limited dragon...

vicious circle, end it now...

kurebiz
04-30-13, 01:20 AM
If this is because of the diamond temple, ultimately its still android and kindle that gets penalized because we don't have those. Yay? TL doesn't really care about the player's feedback. If they did, android would probably have crafting by now, and the beta ios features should already have been implemented to all...

elwood99
04-30-13, 01:22 AM
This week it's the Quetzal that's limited, next week it will be another diamond type...

Why?

Cos there is a Diamond temple available to buy to make getting all those diamond hybrids so much easier...

Buy the diamond temple, then spend hundreds of dollars speeding up the firestorms and magics and eventually tho it may take you months (and a further few hundred dollars to extend your temple after each week) you will still be dragons missing and a stack of money...

2600 gold which equates to a hell of a lot of money in anyones currency

Goodness knows how much gold next week for the next limited dragon...

vicious circle, end it now...

It depends what dragons are introduced these coming weeks. This was planned some time ago to coincide with the Dawn tree and diamond temple. Dawn tree was purposely put as 26h fail for quetzal. Without the dawn tree, getting quetzal if you have diamond is easy (maybe be tedious).

I think the next target might be crusader. TL might introduce some long hour fail for fire. And then do the same strategy again.

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 03:12 AM
And why didn't you announce it was limited when it was released?!

Room for new dragons?!

Instead of removing dragons, how about stop releasing 2 new dragons every week!?

It was just one new dragon a week before.

Are you that greedy with $??!?

Exactly!
One dragon a week was perfect!
And in the world would you remove Quetzal and keep Dawntree ?!!!

maguar
04-30-13, 03:20 AM
Hi all, please note that there is already a thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons) on limited dragons.