PDA

View Full Version : Valentine inventory

bbarra
04-29-13, 11:24 PM
What should I do with all my leftover valentine inventory...maxed on love wood, pink stone, 4 weeping trees, etc. I don't see a use for them anywhere except to make potion and absorption crystal. What happens if I chop down the trees? Need the space but not more wood.

chenissinit
04-30-13, 04:49 AM
Love stones are helpful for walls which will increase your royal points. Valentine plants are useful just like normal plants, petals and stuff...
I also didn't find a use for love woods yet. If you need space I reccomend to keep the pink trees in the inventory or sell them.

bbarra
04-30-13, 05:35 AM
Love stones are helpful for walls which will increase your royal points. Valentine plants are useful just like normal plants, petals and stuff...
I also didn't find a use for love woods yet. If you need space I reccomend to keep the pink trees in the inventory or sell them.im maxed on walls and you can't put trees in inventory. I guess I could just chop them and lose the wood. I don't need it anyway...like you said, no use for it except what I've already crafted. The only thing I haven't crafted is the love lamp post but what do I need that for at this point.